Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Breaking News: NASPERS Acquires Linda Ikeji's Blog - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Breaking News: NASPERS Acquires Linda Ikeji's Blog (741 Views)

E-money Acquires $1M Mercedes Maybach 62s - Pictures / Lolu & Anto Visit Linda Ikeji Media (Photo) / Linda Ikeji Crops Out Davido's Name From Her "Queen Of Katwe" Report (Snapshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: NASPERS Acquires Linda Ikeji's Blog by MarvinZulu: 11:53pm On Apr 07, 2016
New reaching us right now has indicated that Naspers, the South African behemoth and Africa's largest corporation of over 66 billion Dollar capitalization and corporate grandfather of DSTV has acquired Nigeria’s foremost gossip blog—Linda Ikeji blog.

Although details are still sketchy and both party are reluctant to divulge any seriousinfo concerning the deal yet, MZB can authoritatively quote Thumbu Adam, a business acquisition official at NASPERS who was privy to the deal saying ‘’It is about time we ventured into the Nigerian online media sphere in a mega way.’

Rumour has it the deal has been in the offing for a while and that it is a multibillion naira deal—you can be sure to trust Aunty Linda on that. I mean who sells a billion-Naira minting machine for a billion Naira? You get my drift right? It is also believed that this is an acquihire; as this will keep Linda working with the firm for the next few months before she begins to look to start something new.

I sure hope she collects her money in Dollars (I mean, who wouldn’t want to?).

Source: http://marvinzulu..com/2016/04/naspers-acquires-linda-ikeji-blog.html
Re: Breaking News: NASPERS Acquires Linda Ikeji's Blog by fistonati(m): 12:04am On Apr 08, 2016
Davido's girl. She will be hiding in the Caribbean to spend her national cake from the or distributor.
Re: Breaking News: NASPERS Acquires Linda Ikeji's Blog by waleadex(m): 12:06am On Apr 08, 2016
She is no doubt a foremost Nigerian blogger to reckon with...more blessing Linda!
Re: Breaking News: NASPERS Acquires Linda Ikeji's Blog by KingRex1(m): 12:08am On Apr 08, 2016
Its not a done deal yet, why disturb us?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: NASPERS Acquires Linda Ikeji's Blog by Adesiji77: 12:09am On Apr 08, 2016
You registered few hours ago with a "Southy" name and your first post was about a South African company acquiring LIB, hmm...

Testing the waters, right? Suspicion mode activated... cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: NASPERS Acquires Linda Ikeji's Blog by BUSHHUNTER: 12:36am On Apr 08, 2016
who linda don help?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: NASPERS Acquires Linda Ikeji's Blog by DeanSim: 1:03am On Apr 08, 2016
I watched an interview where linda says she can never sell her blog. Besides op, you aren't trusted for this kind of news.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: NASPERS Acquires Linda Ikeji's Blog by Godstraight(m): 1:21am On Apr 08, 2016
KingRex1:
Its not a done deal yet, why disturb us?
jealousy

Re: Breaking News: NASPERS Acquires Linda Ikeji's Blog by Nobody: 7:57am On Apr 08, 2016
eeeehn na her prob b dt.......kilokanmi

(1) (Reply)

Cynthia Morgan's Stolen White Range Rover Found By Lagos Police (see Photos) / Li. / Open Letter To Linda Ikeji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.