Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

Lolu & Anto Visit Linda Ikeji Media (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lolu & Anto Visit Linda Ikeji Media (Photo) (37523 Views)

Lolu, Anto And Bambam At Bbnaija Finale / Lolu & Anto Meet With Davido At Beat FM (Photo) / Throwback: Bbnaija Housemate Lolu Pictured With Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lolu & Anto Visit Linda Ikeji Media (Photo) by GistMoreTV: 4:54pm On Apr 17, 2018
GistMore.com

#BBNaija Evicted housemates Lolu and Anto are at Linda Ikeji Media.

May i ask, where is Khole? may be she does not have a boyfriend, Lolu & Anto are now the new lovers in town just like Teddy-A and Bambam.

source; http://www.gistmore.com/evicted-bbnaija-housemates-lolu-anto-visits-linda-ikeji-media-photo

Re: Lolu & Anto Visit Linda Ikeji Media (Photo) by GistMoreTV: 4:55pm On Apr 17, 2018

1 Like

Re: Lolu & Anto Visit Linda Ikeji Media (Photo) by Adepet222(f): 4:55pm On Apr 17, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Lolu & Anto Visit Linda Ikeji Media (Photo) by sehin79(m): 4:56pm On Apr 17, 2018
lolu would sure do well in politics.

22 Likes

Re: Lolu & Anto Visit Linda Ikeji Media (Photo) by hadjipapiey(m): 5:01pm On Apr 17, 2018
Please I'm looking for the market that they used to sell locust beans

5 Likes

Re: Lolu & Anto Visit Linda Ikeji Media (Photo) by kestolove95(m): 5:16pm On Apr 17, 2018
Aneekah will interview dem

1 Like

Re: Lolu & Anto Visit Linda Ikeji Media (Photo) by Lajet: 6:50pm On Apr 17, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:
For the way OSU people have been playing the senseless tribalism game with Ceeci, Miracle should be punished too.
If lolu could compete with that hateful, ugly, arrogant, rude and intolerant midget (ceeci), then, TOBI can win the prize.

The osu people have been ingrates.

How can someone like ceeci still be in that house, if not for the senseless tribalism played by the osus.
Ceeci is very arrogant, intolerant and uncouth. She's the type of girlfriend that would be obsessed with you but wont love you and the type of evil wife with anger issues that can stab you to death in your sleep.

If yorubas play the tribalism game too,
Loluforce would vote for Tobi.
Tobi would win because Osu people are going to have a divided votes among the remaining four housemates
My colleague at work (yoruba) has spent nothing less then 10k in voting for Miracle but I HAVE NEVER SEEN (not saying they dont exist) an Igbo person supporting TOBI. I also know of plenty yorubas supporting Alex and even the evil ceeci.

Anyone supporting that ceeci apart from her family members and friends should be examined.

Calm down we can never allow you to bring in Tribalism in BBN show this is not politics i have been watching you for a long time posting this your Nonsense crap. we are using our hard earned money to vote so we must vote for the right candidate. We can never allow people like you to destroy BBN with hateful and wicked character. Nigeria voted for Efe from Warri last year if only warri people voted for Efe their is no way he would won the show. So please park one side

83 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lolu & Anto Visit Linda Ikeji Media (Photo) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 17, 2018
Lajet:

Afonja calm down
Osu go to hell

8 Likes

Re: Lolu & Anto Visit Linda Ikeji Media (Photo) by Lajet: 7:16pm On Apr 17, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:
[s][/s]
Shut up osu
This nonsense preaching trick won't work.
Tribalism is the only thing still keeping that VILE ceeci in that house so the tribalism must play in favor of Tobi too.

Stop wasting your time for Tobi because Nigeria will vote for the best. Tobi will be 3rd, 4th or 5th position that is the sad truth

20 Likes

Re: Lolu & Anto Visit Linda Ikeji Media (Photo) by PaChukwudi44(m): 8:00pm On Apr 17, 2018
Anyone trying to bring tribalism into the BBN game is a slowpoke

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lolu & Anto Visit Linda Ikeji Media (Photo) by omocalabar(m): 9:10pm On Apr 17, 2018
Paying homage to the person that brought u both to big brother...how nice

2 Likes

Re: Lolu & Anto Visit Linda Ikeji Media (Photo) by OSUigbo: 9:11pm On Apr 17, 2018
For the way OSU people have been playing the senseless tribalism game with Ceeci, Miracle should be punished too.
If Lolu could compete with that hateful, ugly, arrogant, rude and intolerant midget (ceeci), then, TOBI can win the prize.

How can someone like ceeci still be in that house, if not for the senseless tribalism played by the osus.
Ceeci is very arrogant, intolerant and uncouth. She's the type of girlfriend that would be obsessed with you but wont love you and the type of evil wife with anger issues that can stab you to death in your sleep.

Tobi would win because Osu people are going to have a divided votes among the remaining four housemates
My colleague at work (yoruba) has spent nothing less than 10k in voting for Miracle but I HAVE NEVER SEEN (not saying they don't exist) an Igbo person supporting TOBI. I also know of plenty yorubas supporting Alex and even the evil ceeci.

Anyone supporting that ceeci apart from her family members and friends should be examined
Re: Lolu & Anto Visit Linda Ikeji Media (Photo) by faithfull18(f): 9:11pm On Apr 17, 2018
lipsrsealed Do you want affordable data? If yes,take a ride to my profile or my signature. lipsrsealed
Re: Lolu & Anto Visit Linda Ikeji Media (Photo) by Lifeofpolice1(m): 9:12pm On Apr 17, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:
If lolu could compete with that hateful, ugly, arrogant, rude and intolerant midget (ceeci), then, TOBI can win the prize.

My colleague at work (yoruba) has spent nothing less then 10k in voting for Miracle but I HAVE NEVER SEEN (not saying they dont exist) an Igbo person supporting TOBI. I also know of plenty yorubas supporting Alex and even the evil ceeci.

Anyone supporting that ceeci apart from her family members and friends should be examined.
if what you wrote there is all about Tribalism

My brother Enjoy your ban
And I mean it

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lolu & Anto Visit Linda Ikeji Media (Photo) by OSUigbo: 9:12pm On Apr 17, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:

Yes
Re: Lolu & Anto Visit Linda Ikeji Media (Photo) by prela(f): 9:12pm On Apr 17, 2018
Is somebody Preggy.....i see some bump
Re: Lolu & Anto Visit Linda Ikeji Media (Photo) by akum78: 9:13pm On Apr 17, 2018
I SEE
Re: Lolu & Anto Visit Linda Ikeji Media (Photo) by eddyslim(m): 9:13pm On Apr 17, 2018
Make una do marry abeg make person rest
Re: Lolu & Anto Visit Linda Ikeji Media (Photo) by lekkan(m): 9:14pm On Apr 17, 2018
Anto should have worn a girdle... About she's pregnant ni??
Re: Lolu & Anto Visit Linda Ikeji Media (Photo) by Ickes: 9:17pm On Apr 17, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:

Keep deceiving yourself with your senseless imagination.
SO WHO IS THE BEST? MIRACLE AND CEECI (TWO IGBO HOUSEMATES)
You think even without Yorubas playing the senseless tribalism game like you osus, ceeci can beat Tobi? I laugh in osu.
The least Tobi will get is the second place.
You'll cry out balls when the announcement is made.
When are we going to get it right? Will it ever happen? Please love one another, please. Families are getting scattered because of avoidable conversation. Let us change our mindset. Love conquers every ugly situation.

1 Like

Re: Lolu & Anto Visit Linda Ikeji Media (Photo) by Nedfed(m): 9:20pm On Apr 17, 2018
And my pastor said BBNaija na nonsense show.
Do u know BBNaija has helped many now
Can see the heart broken finding love grin
Teddy A and bambam
Lolu and Anto
Cee-c and who?
Re: Lolu & Anto Visit Linda Ikeji Media (Photo) by LesbianBoy(m): 9:22pm On Apr 17, 2018
In this ones mind now they are stars grin grin

By December they will be forgotten trust me!

4 Likes

Re: Lolu & Anto Visit Linda Ikeji Media (Photo) by Jakasibo(m): 9:26pm On Apr 17, 2018
I see baby bump
Re: Lolu & Anto Visit Linda Ikeji Media (Photo) by TheAngry1: 9:27pm On Apr 17, 2018
See ehn, truth is, Igbos will not vote a Yoruba on BBN...that is fact. They are the most tribalistic and bigoted Nigerians. Efe won last year ahead of Bisola because Igbos could not stand a Yoruba winner. Tayo didn't win BBA because Igbos could not stand a Yoruba winner. Say what you want, that is the bitter and honest truth. Miracle will win on Sunday, only because Yorubas did not play the ethnic card. Other than that, Miracle, Alex, Nina and Ceecee do not deserve to be finalists ahead of Aneeka, Ifu Enada, Lolu and Teddy A. that na fact!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lolu & Anto Visit Linda Ikeji Media (Photo) by olatade(m): 9:29pm On Apr 17, 2018
they look good together
Re: Lolu & Anto Visit Linda Ikeji Media (Photo) by Tundeobama(m): 9:30pm On Apr 17, 2018
all, I humbly plead wit u all to vote our outstanding Tobi TO FINAL BBNAIJA. E.G voteTobi TO 35052 SPREAD OUT, TNX ALL.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Denrele Edun And His New Weird Hairstyle (Photos) / Sandra Okagbue Tattoos Flavour's Name "Chinedu" On Her Arm (Photo) / Meet Taiwo Hassan A.K.A Ogogo’s Daughter, Shakirat Taiwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.