Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,842 members, 7,828,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Funny Reasons People Have Lost Job Opportunities. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Funny Reasons People Have Lost Job Opportunities. (1771 Views)

9 Sad Reasons People Stay In Jobs They Don’t Like / How Many People Have Received The SMS From Npower. / 500 Employees Lost Job At AOL, AOL CEO Tim Armstrong Annouced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Reasons People Have Lost Job Opportunities. by nenergy(m): 1:13am On Apr 08, 2016
Hello Great NLanders. I am working on an article and need inputs.

I read on Nairaland some days ago how a guy was sent out of an interview for customizing his Facebook name. Another lady on twitter lost a job offer because the school won't allow her teach with her scarf (she's Muslim) on.

please I need more of such stories you know or have heard of.

1..2...go!
Re: Funny Reasons People Have Lost Job Opportunities. by Nobody: 1:45am On Apr 08, 2016
What for!!
Re: Funny Reasons People Have Lost Job Opportunities. by Syjibrin(f): 6:02am On Apr 08, 2016
Ur Amebo too much is like the [color=#770077][/color]witch craft for your village still the hunt you abi?
Re: Funny Reasons People Have Lost Job Opportunities. by saxwizard(m): 9:46am On Apr 08, 2016
I hear sum1 talk about hairstyle too
Re: Funny Reasons People Have Lost Job Opportunities. by dedons: 9:58am On Apr 08, 2016
A friend lost a job because his Surname is BUHARI.

Who wan employ another disaster

2 Likes

Re: Funny Reasons People Have Lost Job Opportunities. by nenergy(m): 12:02pm On Apr 08, 2016
saxwizard:
I hear sum1 talk about hairstyle too
Thanks! I remember that story.
Re: Funny Reasons People Have Lost Job Opportunities. by fruitfulBROTHER(m): 1:03pm On Apr 08, 2016
dedons:
A friend lost a job because his Surname is BUHARI.

Who wan employ another disaster
lol
Re: Funny Reasons People Have Lost Job Opportunities. by HaykayIsOkay(m): 1:45pm On Apr 08, 2016
Is it right or wrong to mention a particular amount or range of salary if the employer ask at the point of interview.
Re: Funny Reasons People Have Lost Job Opportunities. by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 08, 2016
I once lost a job just after the interviewer pleaded with me to step back a bit, that I was suffocating him with my mouth odour. If I have mouth odour how is that any of his _fucking concern! angry
Re: Funny Reasons People Have Lost Job Opportunities. by Safari29: 5:54pm On Apr 08, 2016
i once lost a job because my Shirt was rough. angry , the lady gave me some word lashes before she bounced me embarassed
Re: Funny Reasons People Have Lost Job Opportunities. by nenergy(m): 6:00pm On Apr 08, 2016
Safari29:
i once lost a job because my Shirt was rough. angry , the lady gave me some word lashes before she bounced me embarassed
Oversabi HR . She needs to watch "the pursuit of happiness".
Re: Funny Reasons People Have Lost Job Opportunities. by nenergy(m): 6:01pm On Apr 08, 2016
LastMumu:
I once lost a job because the interviewer pleaded with me to step back a bit, that I was suffocating him with my mouth odour. If I have mouth odour how is that any of his _fucking concern! angry
See your moniker grin
Re: Funny Reasons People Have Lost Job Opportunities. by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 09, 2016
A friend told me she had lost the job cos they said she was overconfident embarassed smh... shocked

I was shocked to say the least of all the blatant reasons to give "overconfident " cry cry lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Funny Reasons People Have Lost Job Opportunities. by nenergy(m): 1:35pm On Apr 10, 2016
dazzle101:
A friend told me she had lost the job cos they said she was overconfident embarassed smh... shocked

I was shocked to say the least of all the blatant reasons to give "overconfident " cry cry lipsrsealed
Hey Dazzle grin I don miss you SMALL. Happy weekend!!! But seriously, they told her that? shocked Hmmn, dem no dey hide mouth for that company cheesy
Re: Funny Reasons People Have Lost Job Opportunities. by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 10, 2016
nenergy:

Hey Dazzle grin I don miss you SMALL. Happy weekend!!! But seriously, they told her that? shocked Hmmn, dem no dey hide mouth for that company cheesy

Yeso they actually did! No be small they no they hide mouth... smh

Happy weekend nenergy o jare grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy / Teachers Wanted At Lecture Centre / Fresh Graduate Customer Service Officer At Kimberly Ryan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.