Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,547 members, 7,837,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Please, I Can't Understand What Osinbajo Is Saying Here! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please, I Can't Understand What Osinbajo Is Saying Here! (963 Views)

Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK / Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari / Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, I Can't Understand What Osinbajo Is Saying Here! by sinkhole: 1:41am On Apr 08, 2016
THE Vice President Yemi Osinbajo,
yesterday, explained why
electricity tariff increased, citing
shortage in gas supply and drop
in power generation.
The Vice President in his key note
address during the maiden
edition of the National Forum on
the economy, organised by
Vintage Press publishers of The
Nation Newspaper, themed: ‘
National Economy: The Way
Forward’ said generation
companies’ inability to supply
power to consumers was as a
result of short supply in gas and
the drop in power occasioned by
lost in line of transmission.
He said that for this reason
Generation Companies, GENCOs
invariably requires increase in
electricity tariff to enable them
meet demand for power.
“There is no way the GENCOs can
supply enough power to
consumers without generating
enough fund to drive the
necessary processes that will
bring about adequate power
generation and supply.”
Osinbajo who spoke on diverse
issues concerning Nigeria’s
economic growth revealed plans
by the President Mohammed
Buhari led government to propel
the growth of the economy
through private sector stimulation
and diversification of the
economy to the non oil sector.
He stated that government plans
to make utmost use of its
backward integration initiative
that will propel and project the
growth of the economy and bring
to live industries that will drive
the development and growth of
Nigeria.

www.vanguardngr.com/2016/04/why-electricity-tariff-is-hiked-osinbajo/

is he saying that we will continue paying higher and higher for no supply until we are about to die and then the power will start showing face?
In order word, if I get him right, we must pay for the power provision and also pay for the consumption!
I really cant understand!
Re: Please, I Can't Understand What Osinbajo Is Saying Here! by neuroneXY(m): 1:45am On Apr 08, 2016
wait lemme ask your fellow wailers

Re: Please, I Can't Understand What Osinbajo Is Saying Here! by mymoneygrows(f): 3:51am On Apr 08, 2016
Who is Osibanjo pls? I also heard he said fuel should not be more than N40/litre
Re: Please, I Can't Understand What Osinbajo Is Saying Here! by Standing5(m): 4:09am On Apr 08, 2016
Wailer everywhere . . . Where were they when banks and telcos closed business under their hero?
With small change their hero left behind Buhari is still giving them change that is changing their sleeping pattern. Chai baba u r going 4 two terms . . .
Re: Please, I Can't Understand What Osinbajo Is Saying Here! by Daniel058(m): 7:52pm On Apr 24, 2016
hmm

(1) (Reply)

Vice-president, Yemi Osinbajo's Shocking Revelation / Lagos State Government Moves Mile12 Market To Imota / Funny But True, See Where Nigeria Is Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.