Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,402 members, 7,846,702 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Jesus Is The Son Of Man Of Daniel 7:13 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Is The Son Of Man Of Daniel 7:13 (668 Views)

Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences / Daniel Obinim Flogs Teenagers For Sex Act (Video) / "Jesus Is" By Clayton Jennings. Spoken Word Lyrics. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Is The Son Of Man Of Daniel 7:13 by Kei144(m): 6:52am On Apr 08, 2016
Da. 7:13 “In my vision at night I looked, and there before me was one like a son of man, coming with the clouds of heaven. He approached the Ancient of Days and was led into his presence.
Da. 7:14 He was given authority, glory and sovereign power; all peoples, nations and men of every language worshipped him. His dominion is an everlasting dominion that will not pass away, and his kingdom is one that will never be destroyed.

Daniel 7 is significant for both Christians and Jews. It tells us a lot about the Jewish messiah. It also tells us a lot about Jesus Christ. Christians should study Daniel 7 and get some proper understanding about Jesus Christ and thereby correct some of their doctrines.
Re: Jesus Is The Son Of Man Of Daniel 7:13 by MuttleyLaff: 7:13am On Apr 08, 2016
Kei144:
Da. 7:13 “In my vision at night I looked, and there before me was one like a son of man, coming with the clouds of heaven. He approached the Ancient of Days and was led into his presence.
Da. 7:14 He was given authority, glory and sovereign power; all peoples, nations and men of every language worshipped him. His dominion is an everlasting dominion that will not pass away, and his kingdom is one that will never be destroyed.

Matthew 7 is significant for both Christians and Jews. It tells us a lot about the Jewish messiah. It also tells us a lot about Jesus Christ. Christians should study Daniel 7 and get some proper understanding about Jesus Christ and thereby correct some of their doctrines
What are some of their doctrines that needs to be corrected which Daniel 7 and Mathew 7 addresses?
Re: Jesus Is The Son Of Man Of Daniel 7:13 by Kei144(m): 7:34am On Apr 08, 2016
MuttleyLaff:
What are some of their doctrines that needs to be corrected which Daniel 7 and Mathew 7 addresses?

Sorry, the Matthew 7 was a mistake. I am coming with the doctrines.
Re: Jesus Is The Son Of Man Of Daniel 7:13 by Kei144(m): 7:43am On Apr 08, 2016
Da. 7:15 “I, Daniel, was troubled in spirit, and the visions that passed through my mind disturbed me.
Da. 7:16 I approached one of those standing there and asked him the true meaning of all this. “So he told me and gave me the interpretation of these things:
Da. 7:17 ‘The four great beasts are four kingdoms that will rise from the earth.
Da. 7:18 But the saints of the Most High will receive the kingdom and will possess it forever — yes, for ever and ever.’

Da. 7:27 Then the sovereignty, power and greatness of the kingdoms under the whole heaven will be handed over to the saints, the people of the Most High. His kingdom will be an everlasting kingdom, and all rulers will worship and obey him.’
Da. 7:28 “This is the end of the matter. I, Daniel, was deeply troubled by my thoughts, and my face turned pale, but I kept the matter to myself.”

Ultimately, power and greatness of the kingdoms of the earth will be handed over to the saints, the sons of God. But then the story changes from plural (saints) to singular (his and him)). The kingdom of the son of man will be an everlasting kingdom; all rulers will worship and obey him. Note that all the rulers will be saints or sons of God, and that they will worship the Son of Man.

Today, you hear Jews saying that Christians turned Jesus into an idol, but even their own Old Testament says that the saints will worship and obey the Son of Man. They say that the fact that Christians worship Jesus is one of the key reasons why they don't believe he is the messiah.
Re: Jesus Is The Son Of Man Of Daniel 7:13 by Kei144(m): 7:53am On Apr 08, 2016
Da. 7:13 He approached the Ancient of Days and was led into his presence.
Da. 7:14 He was given authority, glory and sovereign power; all peoples, nations and men of every language worshipped him.

The Son of Man approached the Ancient of Days and was led into His presence by the officials of the Ancient of Days. The ancient of Days then gives him authority, glory and sovereign power. That should be subsequent to his second coming.

But Christians say that the Ancient of Days came down to the world as the Son of Man. But in Da. 7:13 we see the Ancient of Days on His throne, while the Son of Man is led into His presence. Christians need to correct their doctrines. It is the trinity doctrine that is the root of all the erroneous doctrines about Jesus.

1Co. 15:27 For he “has put everything under his feet”. [Psalm 8:6] Now when it says that “everything” has been put under him, it is clear that this does not include God himself, who put everything under Christ.
1Co. 15:28 When he has done this, then the Son himself will be made subject to him who put everything under him, so that God may be all in all.
Re: Jesus Is The Son Of Man Of Daniel 7:13 by analice107: 9:58am On Apr 08, 2016
Kei144:
Da. 7:15 “I, Daniel, was troubled in spirit, and the visions that passed through my mind disturbed me.
Da. 7:16 I approached one of those standing there and asked him the true meaning of all this. “So he told me and gave me the interpretation of these things:
Da. 7:17 ‘The four great beasts are four kingdoms that will rise from the earth.
Da. 7:18 But the saints of the Most High will receive the kingdom and will possess it forever — yes, for ever and ever.’

Da. 7:27 Then the sovereignty, power and greatness of the kingdoms under the whole heaven will be handed over to the saints, the people of the Most High. His kingdom will be an everlasting kingdom, and all rulers will worship and obey him.’
Da. 7:28 “This is the end of the matter. I, Daniel, was deeply troubled by my thoughts, and my face turned pale, but I kept the matter to myself.”

Ultimately, power and greatness of the kingdoms of the earth will be handed over to the saints, the sons of God. But then the story changes from plural (saints) to singular (his and him)). The kingdom of the son of man will be an everlasting kingdom; all rulers will worship and obey him. Note that all the rulers will be saints or sons of God, and that they will worship the Son of Man.

Today, you hear Jews saying that Christians turned Jesus into an idol, but even their own Old Testament says that the saints will worship and obey the Son of Man. They say that the fact that Christians worship Jesus is one of the key reasons why they don't believe he is the messiah.
If you want to understand the stance of the present Jews, pls read Romans chapters 9, 10, and 11. You know the reason why they "CAN NOT" believe in the Messiah yet. It's not their making. It's Divine. Their dispensation was put on hold, so that the dispensation of grace (Gentles) will he incorporated into the covenant of Abraham, through faith in Christ Jesus.
That's why, it will be stupidity for any Christian to stand against a jew. What we are enjoying now is theirs by right, but it was taken from them and was given to us, yet we are toying with it.
It shall he taken away soon, and they shall be restored back, then their eyes will be opened to know who the Messiah truely is.
Re: Jesus Is The Son Of Man Of Daniel 7:13 by orunto27: 10:27am On Apr 08, 2016
You are a Child teaching your Parents how to live. "He who is least in the Kingdom of Heaven is Greater than he"!
Re: Jesus Is The Son Of Man Of Daniel 7:13 by Kei144(m): 10:21pm On Apr 08, 2016
Lk. 19:11 While they were listening to this, he went on to tell them a parable, because he was near Jerusalem and the people thought that the kingdom of God was going to appear at once.
Lk. 19:12 He said: “A man of noble birth went to a distant country to have himself appointed king and then to return.
Lk. 19:13 So he called ten of his servants and gave them ten minas. [A mina was about three months’ wages.] `Put this money to work,’ he said, `until I come back.’
Lk. 19:14 “But his subjects hated him and sent a delegation after him to say, `We don’t want this man to be our king.’
Lk. 19:15 “He was made king, however, and returned home. Then he sent for the servants to whom he had given the money, in order to find out what they had gained with it.

Lk. 19:27 But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be a king over them — bring them here and kill them in front of me.’“

A man of noble birth went to heaven to have himself appointed king of the earth. Or should it rather be that the God of heaven came down to earth to become human king of the earth?

Those who hate the idea of Jesus being the soon coming king, you are in great danger.
Re: Jesus Is The Son Of Man Of Daniel 7:13 by MrPresident1: 11:16pm On Apr 08, 2016
analice107:

If you want to understand the stance of the present Jews, pls read Romans chapters 9, 10, and 11. You know the reason why they "CAN NOT" believe in the Messiah yet. It's not their making. It's Divine. Their dispensation was put on hold, so that the dispensation of grace (Gentles) will he incorporated into the covenant of Abraham, through faith in Christ Jesus.
That's why, it will be stupidity for any Christian to stand against a jew. What we are enjoying now is theirs by right, but it was taken from them and was given to us, yet we are toying with it.
It shall he taken away soon, and they shall be restored back, then their eyes will be opened to know who the Messiah truely is.

The 'Jews' or Israelis are not the Israelites of the Bible.
The Jews of the Bible are still dispersed, it is the coming of Jesus that will bring their return to the holy land. One of the The prophecies concerning their return says David will rule over them Ezekiel 37:24.
The real Israelites of the bible are dispersed, majority do not know themselves. Your eyes will open very soon.

Isaiah 6:9-11

(1) (Reply)

Why Don't Nigerian pastors Preach Against Corruption? / My Best Friend Is An Atheist!!!!! / Can You Relate With This RCCG Church Invite?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.