Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,169 members, 7,849,614 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:01 AM

How To Win A Scholarship To Study Abroad. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Win A Scholarship To Study Abroad. (715 Views)

Man Gives Scholarship To Ikechukwu Samuel, A Poor Boy He Met On Abia Street / 10 Ways To Become A Scholarship Winner. / How To Increase Your Chances Of Winning A Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Win A Scholarship To Study Abroad. by Geeksherif: 9:21am On Apr 08, 2016
Education is a better safeguard of liberty than a standing army. ~Edward Everett.
If you think education is expensive, try ignorance. ~Attributed to both Andy McIntyre and Derek Bok.

Everybody wants to be educated, sounds pretty good, but do you know some even engage in illegal activities so as to make some cash and meet up at school. Why engage yourself in such illegal activities while you have the chance to win a scholarship to study abroad. Millions of your kind already won scholarship and are living and studying comfortable. You are not to be blamed, I think its lack of awareness. Today I will show you the steps to follow to win a scholarship to study abroad.

Types Of Scholarship
Partial Scholarship: These are scholarship that does not cover all your study expenses. They can either cover 25 percent, 50 percent or even 75 percent of your study expenses.
Full Scholarship:These are scholarships that covers everything about your study expenses, such as tuition fee, living expenses, health insurance, monthly stipend, air fare, books and study materials etc.
Yes, don’t be surprised there are full scholarship and you can be one of the lucky winner.

What To Consider When Applying For A Scholarship
Have you been admitted to the institution offering the scholarship ?
Did you meet the scholarship/institution admission requirements ?
Is Your country among the list of eligible countries ?
Is it a partial or full Scholarship ?
Are you within the range of the age limit ?
Some scholarship requires you to have an ENGLISH PROFICIENCY TEST.
Some scholarship also requires you to have an International Passport.
Then, ask yourself “Am I ready to study abroad ?” if yes, you are good to go.

Scholarship Providers
Nigeria University Scholarship Scheme
Wells Mountain Foundation Scholarship For African Students
Turkish Government Scholarship
Edinburgh Global Undergraduate Scholarship
Emile Boutmy Scholarship
Germany Scholarship
Mastercard Foundation Scholarship
Georgia Rotary Student Program, USA
International Student Scholarship Malaysia
Italian Government Scholarhip
Kofi Annan Scholarship
Shanghai Government Scholarship
Burnei Darussalam Scholarship
King Fahad Scholarship
Taiwan ICDF International Scholarship
Sheffield Hallam Transform Together Scholarship, UK
Monash International Merit Scholarship

There are lots of scholarship providers.
Just as I stated above “ Have you been admitted to the institution offering the scholarship ? “ lots of scholarship sponsors requires you to have secured admission from the school offering the scholarship, many people have made this very mistake, don’t make the same mistake. But not all scholarship requires you to have secured admission before providing you with scholarship, some scholarship providers takes care of that.
When applying for scholarship take note of the participating institution, check if it needs you to get admission first as a prerequisite for getting the scholarship, also take note of the participating institution’s admission procedures, to know when their admission starts and ends, because there are Spring admission, summer and all that.
Finally, awareness. How do you get aware if the time for scholarship arrives ?
I post all scholarship news to my blog http://www.geeksherif.com, and you are advised to subscribe to my blog to get notified about latest scholarship directly your email. if you have any question feel free to contact me.

(1) (Reply)

Operation Free #mote / ASUU/ASUP Current Strike: What's The Situation Like In Your School? / WAEC GCE 2016 Registration Form And Closing Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.