Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,952 members, 7,814,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

APC Jokes Of The Day - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / APC Jokes Of The Day (701 Views)

Laugh Your Ass Out With This Funny Chuck Noris Jokes / Saturday Jokes / The Most Hilarious Thread Ever On Nl..jokes Aside This Would Crack You Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

APC Jokes Of The Day by EMMYB0Y(m): 10:29am On Apr 08, 2016
An Imam woke up from sleep today shouting JESUS! JESUS!! JESUS!!!
The wife asked ; was lion chasing you
in your dream?

That would have been better said the imam.
What happened, the wife asked?
The Imam replied,
I nearly voted for APC again in my dream,
the wife
shouted blood of Jesus

After buhari was announced the winner of the presidential election people started trekking for him. we thought they were insane. Never knew they were being prophetic -they saw the future. Now everybody is trekking. Whether you like it or not u must trekk....Now Nigeria is in the period of mass trekking for buhari.
Well all the same the children of Israel trekked from Egypt to the promise land,be of good cheers Nigerians are trekking to there promise land
Tell your neighbour say neighbour I will get there before you

(1) (Reply)

Can You Guess The Source Of This Money? / Injection Negotiation(picture) / Shamed Of Our Government: See Pregnant Woman And Dead In Umuahia Truck Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.