Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,529 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

The Most Hilarious Thread Ever On Nl..jokes Aside This Would Crack You Up - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Most Hilarious Thread Ever On Nl..jokes Aside This Would Crack You Up (771 Views)

Please Help Me, Whenever I Post On NL, My Link Will Always Block By Anti-spam / Warning: Hold Your Ribs - This Photoshoped Images Will Crack You Up! / Oya Crack You Brain O... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Hilarious Thread Ever On Nl..jokes Aside This Would Crack You Up by lajoshua: 7:59am On Oct 10, 2016
You know one thing I've discovered about NL... if you stay only on front page you get to miss the action here.. cmon i mean we all know front page threads have criteria..
so if you are interested in where the action is going down.. you would have to go further.. was walking the trending section and happened to fall on the most hilarious thread so far on NL... i guess you'll agree with me... check it here https://www.nairaland.com/3395924/female-colleague-asked-me-question

am i right??

cc:lalasticlala
p. s:pardon the pun it cracked me up so much i had to do this
Re: The Most Hilarious Thread Ever On Nl..jokes Aside This Would Crack You Up by Creamish(f): 8:34am On Oct 10, 2016
...Ha

........Ha

.............Ha
Re: The Most Hilarious Thread Ever On Nl..jokes Aside This Would Crack You Up by lajoshua: 8:41am On Oct 10, 2016
Creamish:
...Ha
........Ha
.............Ha
grin... you see it right??
Re: The Most Hilarious Thread Ever On Nl..jokes Aside This Would Crack You Up by TeGaTeGa1(m): 8:42am On Oct 10, 2016
True lmao
Re: The Most Hilarious Thread Ever On Nl..jokes Aside This Would Crack You Up by Creamish(f): 8:43am On Oct 10, 2016
lajoshua:

grin... you see it right??

Dint find the thread funny.. Just a bunch of repetitive comments..
Re: The Most Hilarious Thread Ever On Nl..jokes Aside This Would Crack You Up by lajoshua: 8:57am On Oct 10, 2016
Creamish:

Dint find the thread funny.. Just a bunch of repetitive comments..
awwww... you didnt read in between the lines dear.. they humiliated the op. well different strokes for different folks
Re: The Most Hilarious Thread Ever On Nl..jokes Aside This Would Crack You Up by Creamish(f): 9:06am On Oct 10, 2016
lajoshua:

awwww... you didnt read in between the lines dear.. they humiliated the op. well different strokes for different folks

I did actually. I understand what they did. Just dint find it hilarious.. It's all good.
Re: The Most Hilarious Thread Ever On Nl..jokes Aside This Would Crack You Up by lajoshua: 9:16am On Oct 10, 2016
Creamish:

I did actually. I understand what they did. Just dint find it hilarious.. It's all good.
ohh lol... Nigerians are really funny people..
besides I've got a proposal for you nahh it's not what you're thinkinggringrin... do you like blogging or are you interested in blogging?
i need a blog partner
Re: The Most Hilarious Thread Ever On Nl..jokes Aside This Would Crack You Up by Creamish(f): 9:18am On Oct 10, 2016
lajoshua:

ohh lol... Nigerians are really funny people..
besides I've got a proposal for you nahh it's not what you're thinkinggringrin... do you like blogging or are you interested in blogging?
i need a blog partner

It's not my passion.. sorry. Thanks tho. smiley
Re: The Most Hilarious Thread Ever On Nl..jokes Aside This Would Crack You Up by lajoshua: 9:23am On Oct 10, 2016
Creamish:

It's not my passion.. sorry. Thanks tho. smiley
alright... no p... so what's your passion??.. hope I'm not going too personal
Re: The Most Hilarious Thread Ever On Nl..jokes Aside This Would Crack You Up by Creamish(f): 9:29am On Oct 10, 2016
lajoshua:

alright... no p... so what's your passion??.. hope I'm not going too personal

U are going too personal actually. smiley
Re: The Most Hilarious Thread Ever On Nl..jokes Aside This Would Crack You Up by lajoshua: 9:32am On Oct 10, 2016
Creamish:

U are going too personal actually. smiley
***grins***..alright ..hope dropping your bbm pin isnt too personal... or better still could you ping me my pin is on my signature??

(1) (Reply)

Shortlisted Candidates For N Power Teach Ekiti State Let's Meet Here / Valentine PROMO - Dana Air Launches 15,300 Fares / “ Tonto Dikeh Lied, I Didn't Beat Her” - Husband Finally Opens Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.