Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,197 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Breaking News : Humans To Stop Burying With Caskets!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Breaking News : Humans To Stop Burying With Caskets!! (665 Views)

When Animal Kingdom Gets Super-sized: Shocking Photos Of Animals Dwarfing Humans / Name The Bad Habit That You Have Been Trying To Stop / FG- Looters Are Burying Stolen Fund In The Forest And Cemetery. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News : Humans To Stop Burying With Caskets!! by Fxwarrior: 11:23am On Apr 08, 2016
In order to create a balance in nutrient cycle, humans are being enjoined to stop burying the dead with caskets as it will not only help to maintain soil fertility but also help to conserve the lands for proper and better use.

What are your views? Make it count.
Re: Breaking News : Humans To Stop Burying With Caskets!! by Roseey0(f): 11:29am On Apr 08, 2016
Sauce
Abi na you do the findings?
Re: Breaking News : Humans To Stop Burying With Caskets!! by Fxwarrior: 11:46am On Apr 08, 2016
Roseey0:
Sauce
Abi na you do the findings?

I need your views. I have been reasoning it and I have come to conclusion a time may come when there will not be sufficient lands for burials.

Besides plants need those nutrients for proper growth.
How you see am?

(1) (Reply)

A 100 Year Old Woman In Taraba Confesses To Not Seeing A Car In Her Lifetime / What Is The Real Reason For The High Price Of Tomatoes In Nigeria? / 15 Hillarious :pictures That Explains Exams In A Typical Naija Uni....lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.