Stats: 3,156,430 members, 7,830,158 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

36 State Governors Are The Problem Of This Country - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 36 State Governors Are The Problem Of This Country (633 Views)

36 State Governors, The Courses They Studied & The Higher Institutions Attended / State Governors Are More Powerful Than The President – Obasanjo / Meet Late Musa Yar'adua's Daughters, All Married To Former State Governors (2) (3) (4)

36 State Governors Are The Problem Of This Country by Ayomivic(m): 11:58am On Apr 08, 2016
I think it is right time the federal Governmen keep check on the administration of the state governors. For many years ,the governor had been doing the way they like and it seem nobody care to think about them. All our focus was on Mr President we think the presidency is in position to transform nigeria ,we have forgotten that the federal Government can only do his part what about the part of Governors. Federal gouernment can not tie our street, they can not provide drincable water for us, they can not provide first aid security for us Etc. Take for instance, many people put the blame of insurgency on federal Goverment but what was the punishment of state governor in which this insurgence grew under his watch. Alimodu Serif is in the country moving without anybody pointing accuse finger to him except Fani Kayode who said this man is not worthy of PDP chairman. Where is our integrity in this nation?
Alimodu Serif surpose to be in prison by now for not capable to perform his duity as governor when he was governor of Borno State, he betrayed the trust of people that put him in post, he paid them with terror and death included his own blood brother and put the blame on Formal President Jonathan and peaple were shouting to Oga Jonah Bringbackourgirl instead of shouting to him to bringbackourgirl. Jonathan should have used him as a scape goat for other governorn.

I can categorically say that i was very disapointed in President Muhamadu Buhari on the side he puts on the issue of workers unpaid salaries.
Many people think that the increase in dollar was what worsen our economic but i can tell you if workers were paid in time, Economy wouldnt have been worsen as it is now.

Help me ask those wicked people called Governors that, what project is more important than the life of nigerian? I want to know, that project. Was It not from these salaries that these people would feed themselve and their family paid their house rent, paid children school fees, boarded cabs to their various offices ,paid for medical, plan for their living . Was It not form these salaries that money would be circulated to the artisan and market women. Why are we shouting dollar dollar instead of bringing these governors to book.

The reason i said i am disapointed in PMB was that, i tought PMB was a kind of person that does not tolerate nonsence.

Nigerian deserved to know why these Governors can not paid their workers or staffs salaries. Some say they took mortgage to eexcute project.

We deserved to know that project they took mortgage for and the cost of it that made them to starved the nigerians

instead of PMB to bring them to justice, they are the one that duped Mr President and made him a fool by asking him for bailout for their workers. What did they do with bailout given to them . Nigerians deserve to know.

If Mr President leave those governors that owed their state worker salaries unqueries becouse they belong to his party, then what change his he talking about

To stop the wickedness of Governors in this country , the federal Government should monitor the state to see if they use their allocation justifiable .They should make them give records of their achivement in every sigle year of their tenure in office and allow EFCC to carry investigation on it if what they said they did is correct.

Photos: Bauchi State Governor Pictured On A Queue At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport, Abj / 1 Of The Missing Chibok Girls Calls Her Father After 2yrs,see Shocking Details / French TV Visits Innoson Automobile Manufacturing In Nnewi...Video!