Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,733 members, 7,862,385 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:13 PM

Study Skills - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Study Skills (645 Views)

Thank Us Later: These Study Skills Will Make You A Genius! / What Are Your Study Skills? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Study Skills by rustyguy(m): 6:13pm On Jul 31, 2009
What can i do to study better and enhance my memory?
Re: Study Skills by kaycast(m): 6:46pm On Jul 31, 2009
a very good question;

You must first understand yourself, so that you can tell how many times you need to read anything before you understand, also you must note what time of the day you can assimilate better, for some people its in the morning, some afternoon, some middle of the night, when you discover yours that would be the best time for you to read and i can assure you, you will get more done.

Also you must understand that its not when you have exams that you begin to rush to read, it works for some, but fails many, and also when you get involved in the habit of reading more often it will open ur brain to assimilate more like they say PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT.

FOR THE NIGERIAN YOUTH http://www.nigerian-youth..com

(1) (Reply)

Are U Ready 4 D Unn Post-ume Exams / Free Education In Finland / Same Jamb For Uni & Poly From Next Year, True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.