Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,528 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Tuface & Wyclef Joint Album Coming Soon - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Tuface & Wyclef Joint Album Coming Soon (1267 Views)

D Banj & Snoop Vs Sound Sultan & Wyclef / Wyclef Jean Considers Running For President Of Haiti / Tha Suspect - I No Send You Remix Ft. Wyclef Jean & Naija All Stars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tuface & Wyclef Joint Album Coming Soon by pheesayor(m): 6:17pm On Jul 31, 2009
Well to all those who think I'm a tuface hater, this is for you.

I was watching mtv base during the week and there a wyclef interview where he said it plain that he met tuface in ghana and they agreed on a collabo more like a 'best of both worlds' according to wyclef.

Well I hope this doesnt cause a controversy since the "assumed" rkelly collabo is causing one but I hope the collabo sees the light of day.

ps: anyone who watched the interview on stv should confirm it
Re: Tuface & Wyclef Joint Album Coming Soon by Bamsyle(m): 6:52pm On Jul 31, 2009
Hehe . . . just watch - some posters would soon come here to say that someone disguised as Wyclef in that interview . . .

grin grin grin
Re: Tuface & Wyclef Joint Album Coming Soon by mrmetoo1: 7:07pm On Jul 31, 2009
@Pheesayor

Don't worry people that know you know you're not a 2face hater. You've always just stated you prefer faze and there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. Anyway I hope the collabo sees the light of day too cos its going to be tew mad.

Oya awon real haters, start spewing dust
Re: Tuface & Wyclef Joint Album Coming Soon by pheesayor(m): 7:11pm On Jul 31, 2009
Awon haters ke? lmao
Re: Tuface & Wyclef Joint Album Coming Soon by toladop(m): 7:55pm On Jul 31, 2009
standard.I am eagerly anticipating
Re: Tuface & Wyclef Joint Album Coming Soon by lato2(m): 10:14am On Aug 01, 2009
it gonna be great. leave the haters alone
Re: Tuface & Wyclef Joint Album Coming Soon by youngdee(m): 6:20pm On Aug 01, 2009
Itz gonna happen soon bro, by the time it is done, them haterz will bow and accept iz da best Africa has ever produced, Peace out all ya Tu Baba fans.
Re: Tuface & Wyclef Joint Album Coming Soon by dipo2much(m): 7:30pm On Aug 01, 2009
WYCLEF is done. He is now wacky.
Re: Tuface & Wyclef Joint Album Coming Soon by mrmetoo1: 8:35pm On Aug 01, 2009
they've started crawling out from under their rocks. . . more pls
Re: Tuface & Wyclef Joint Album Coming Soon by eleshin(m): 5:30pm On Aug 02, 2009
dipo2much:

WYCLEF is done. He is now wacky.
we've been expecting you,where are others?
Re: Tuface & Wyclef Joint Album Coming Soon by jejelolatu(f): 6:09pm On Aug 02, 2009
good one for tu
Re: Tuface & Wyclef Joint Album Coming Soon by ofokasibe: 6:51pm On Aug 02, 2009
@mr me too
those guys are not haters ,,they are just people who love to be real and not fake, for goodness sake
tuface has the potential to do a collabo wit anyone from yankee or wherever u assholes look up to, but the rkelly song saga actually worked against him , u dont tell nigerians u did a collabo when the fakest person in naija knows that it aint true, .nigerians are not fools, .the richest of all the artists must get that into their heads. we dont want fake stuff, we want people to keep it real. our level is world class , we dont need to beg for collabos
i wish him the best of luck tho but i very well hope this is not another ascambo grin grin grin grin

@the other so called haters
for ur info tuface performed with a live band yesterday in smva and he freestyled unheard songs, as in his new songs that people have never heard b4. that is what the internet does to improve ur skills. remember the time when nairalanders were criticising him for playing his old 1989 songs in calabar or akwa ibom or so, the criticism worked , now everyone tripped for his live performance yesterday night , thats what keeping it real is all about !!
Re: Tuface & Wyclef Joint Album Coming Soon by mrmetoo1: 8:17pm On Aug 02, 2009
@ofokasibe

Oh wow, I don't even know you, yet I receive a title of "you assholes". Maybe what I said touched you personally I don't know oh but bros/lady cool down. Whenever I challenge anyone on this forum, its not because the person simpy said "I don't like this person or that" its because the person has gone to concoct all sort of stories and lies to suit his argument. As you said Tuface has the potential to sing with anyone he chooses, u said it, I didn't. All I'm doing is celebrating the ones he's doing it with right now.

Then pheesayor being a witness, (the creator of this thread), we've had a long history of arguing about Faze/2Face but we've never gotten to the point we called each other assholes. Look at one of my earlier posts in this thread, I even said I didn't think he was a 2face hater and I stated my reason. Finally when I called out to all the haters, it was just a joke, we're on the freaking internet its not that serious. Bros/Lady, I don't know you so pls step away slowly.
Re: Tuface & Wyclef Joint Album Coming Soon by Nobody: 4:20am On Aug 03, 2009
Collabo with Wyclef? Maybe that might make me like TuFace,
Re: Tuface & Wyclef Joint Album Coming Soon by imodified: 10:21am On Aug 03, 2009
yes i saw d interview. itz for real. smiley
Re: Tuface & Wyclef Joint Album Coming Soon by baslone: 10:33am On Aug 03, 2009
ofokasibe:

@mr me too

for ur info tuface performed with a live band yesterday in smva and he freestyled unheard songs, as in his new songs that people have never heard b4. that is what the internet does to improve ur skills.

If you have been attending any of his concerts, you'll know that's not
the first time he'll perform unheard songs as well as using live band.
Re: Tuface & Wyclef Joint Album Coming Soon by eleshin(m): 4:23pm On Aug 03, 2009
baslone:

If you have been attending any of his concerts, you'll know that's not
the first time he'll perform unheard songs as well as using live band.

very true

(1) (Reply)

B**** Faith Evans Details Encounters With Tupac In New Autobiography (hit Em Up) / Interesting Tee-y Mix Interview / New Video: Mr. Raw – Spiritual Konji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.