Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,489 members, 7,850,692 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:31 AM

Caption This Photo Of Dalung & Fashola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of Dalung & Fashola (594 Views)

Solomon Dalung Turns Mechanic After His Car Developed Fault While Traveling.PICS / Lai Mohammed, Fashola And Fayemi At FEC Meeting Today / See The Bag Solomon Dalung Is Carrying (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Photo Of Dalung & Fashola by walkitalki(f): 3:14pm On Apr 08, 2016
Emergency Federal Executive Council Meeting.

Re: Caption This Photo Of Dalung & Fashola by Kenzico(m): 3:18pm On Apr 08, 2016
Re: Caption This Photo Of Dalung & Fashola by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 08, 2016
mg
Re: Caption This Photo Of Dalung & Fashola by TippyTop(m): 3:23pm On Apr 08, 2016
Fashola needed prayers and Dalung obliged as his prayer warrior.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Dalung & Fashola by donphilopus: 3:23pm On Apr 08, 2016
The meeting was so emergency (urgent) that Dalung even forgot to put on his red berret.

BTW, Dalung be like. . .Fashola ah swear to God, no be me mess. Don't report to baba abeg!! cheesy
Re: Caption This Photo Of Dalung & Fashola by ajepako(f): 3:24pm On Apr 08, 2016
Dalung: my friend..you should watch how l rediscover defunct GONGOLA state..

Fashola (thinking): ori e buru lorun eh..oloshi omo maalu.. go school, learn Geography , you no gree.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of Dalung & Fashola by TANTUMERGO007(m): 3:30pm On Apr 08, 2016
all i see is 'clueless-ness' mixed with foolishness undecided

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Dalung & Fashola by TippyTop(m): 3:35pm On Apr 08, 2016
donphilopus:
The meeting was so emergency (urgent) that Dalung even forgot to put on his red berret.

BTW, Dalung be like. . .Fashola ah swear to God, no be me mess. Don't report to baba abeg!! cheesy
You stopped coming to nairaland just because Bubu fall hand?

(1) (Reply)

INDUSTRY! INDUSTRY! INDUSTRY! ...gov.rochas' Clarion Call Yields Fruits / Photos: Buhari Departs For China / Breaking : Court Described Saraki's Suit As Abuse Of Court Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.