Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,135 members, 7,821,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

May D Arrives Congo In Military Uniform - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / May D Arrives Congo In Military Uniform (37896 Views)

Adebola Olowoporoku, May Dā€™s Baby Mama Exposes Him (Photos) / May D And His Girlfriend, Carolina Wassmuth Loved Up In New Photo / May D Vs A Wanted Criminal: Thunder Fire Anybody Who Tags Me With This Guy Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: May D Arrives Congo In Military Uniform by just2okworld(f): 4:16pm On Apr 08, 2016
I love you mayD

hope say my hubby no see this o grin?

1 Like

Re: May D Arrives Congo In Military Uniform by aNAIJAFAN(m): 4:20pm On Apr 08, 2016
sincerely e look like 1 of dem sha

Hehehn!! Lest i forget

*****NEW SCAM OO!!*****

Don't fall a victim o!

You will never believe what happened to me today.

I still can't get over it.

I went to the supermarket to pick something to eat
before an event. As I was walking down the aisle, I noticed this
woman starring at me.
I looked at her and kept walking to the front counter
to pick bottled water and gala.
As I picked them and turned, I found the same woman
right behind me! I tried to show her some
love, so I smiled & said "hi".
Then I went on to get a canned coke.
Can u believe the same woman followed me?
I was getting a little bit
nervous and mad because she was following me without saying a thing.
But I tried to stay friendly, I just said "hi" again.
She finally responded and said, "I am sorry for
starring but you look just like my youngest SON.
We just buried him two weeks ago" I felt silly for
getting mad as I expressed my sympathy to her. She said she was fine as she knows that her Child is
with the Lord.
She then asked me to do her a favour which I obliged.
She said "I'm a bit sad that my child never said
goodbye to me before passing on".
She asked me to get in line behind her so when she's leaving the store, I should say "goodbye mum" so she
could have some sense of closure.
Though her request was weird, I however agreed to
grant it.
So as she collected her bags from the cashier and
walked away, I said "bye mum". She turned and said "bye dear".
When d cashier calculated my stuff, she said d total
was N18,750.
I said what!!!
Can u tell me how a N70 bottled water, N50 gala and
N100 canned coke equals N18,750? She said "your mum said you are paying for hers too".
My mum? I shouted.
That woman is not my mother ooo!!!.
I quickly rushed out just in time to see the woman
approaching the parking lot. I ran after her and was
screaming..."ex cuse me, excuse me!!!". She started running.
I caught up with her just before she was able to close
the door of her car.
I kept on pulling and pulling her leg, just like I am
pulling yours now!
You too like gist self. See as you serious dey read....

1 Like

Re: May D Arrives Congo In Military Uniform by cynthia395(f): 4:24pm On Apr 08, 2016
Abeg easy on him ooo this lambasting is too much add some thing nice haba una no go kill person
Re: May D Arrives Congo In Military Uniform by wazobiaN9(m): 4:25pm On Apr 08, 2016
ujoseph006:
Mr May D Arrives Congo For A Concert Putting On Nigeria Military Uniform

The nigeria singer, shared photos of himself pictured putting on Nigeria military uniform as he arrives congo for a concer

See photos below:-

Source:- http://9jaflaver.com/mr-may-d-arrives-congo-for-a-concert-putting-on-nigeria-military-uniform-see-photos/

Son, you mean all camouflage dress belongs to the Nigerian military??!

2 Likes

Re: May D Arrives Congo In Military Uniform by iamauxin(m): 4:27pm On Apr 08, 2016
BiggerBangs:
[size=16pt]
But why May D and Adekunle Gold too look alik[/size]e angry
wrong comparison....a figment of your imagination.
Re: May D Arrives Congo In Military Uniform by Zdoh(m): 4:31pm On Apr 08, 2016
This boy no dey word,yanga sit down jeje u dey wake am. You bloody celeb shege,you dare Nigeria Army.
Re: May D Arrives Congo In Military Uniform by femmy2010(m): 4:39pm On Apr 08, 2016
He certainly wore it after he boarded the flight to Congo.

1 Like

Re: May D Arrives Congo In Military Uniform by MartinsIfeco(m): 4:44pm On Apr 08, 2016
JohnieWalker:
Who is MayD? maybe he is one of the new fuel marketer
May B na PMS black marketer
Re: May D Arrives Congo In Military Uniform by Mufasa27(m): 4:44pm On Apr 08, 2016
I like this guy ND don't ask me why wink
Re: May D Arrives Congo In Military Uniform by ninodaniel(m): 4:53pm On Apr 08, 2016
my best naija dancer. d love me get for u na Jackie chan

1 Like

Re: May D Arrives Congo In Military Uniform by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 08, 2016
So they still invite him for show undecided thought he's done with music
Re: May D Arrives Congo In Military Uniform by cao(f): 4:59pm On Apr 08, 2016
**looks at pictures**
When did a pair of jeans, a baseball cap, a pair of trainers, a backpack & an untucked camo shirt with the cuffs haphazardly rolled up become the official uniform of the Nigerian military?

2 Likes

Re: May D Arrives Congo In Military Uniform by MartinsIfeco(m): 5:11pm On Apr 08, 2016
iyamchee:
just negodu dis boy
Afu go m yaa,ewere ihe di iche ebe ono?
Re: May D Arrives Congo In Military Uniform by henrydadon(m): 5:11pm On Apr 08, 2016
nigerian musician are the biggest in africa
Re: May D Arrives Congo In Military Uniform by danbrowndmf(m): 5:12pm On Apr 08, 2016
prettythicksme:
So?who e epp,he dey sell fuel? angry
Ma niggi.. Hwfa u na?
Re: May D Arrives Congo In Military Uniform by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 08, 2016

If soldier con handle him, give him the punishment wey pass him age, dem go dey shout foul play.

tongue tongue
Re: May D Arrives Congo In Military Uniform by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 08, 2016
just2okworld:
I love you mayD
You love him because he is tall and dark abi. kiss

Don't worry, I go tell your hubby
Re: May D Arrives Congo In Military Uniform by vicstar(m): 5:29pm On Apr 08, 2016
y'all saying shiit undecided have u seen a soldier harassing a celebrity because of "camo" b4?

1 Like

Re: May D Arrives Congo In Military Uniform by IVORY2009(m): 5:54pm On Apr 08, 2016
just2okworld:
I love you mayD

hmmmmmm shocked shocked so dis is wat u do online? Come home, and u will see ur self tongue
Re: May D Arrives Congo In Military Uniform by Aplaudez(m): 6:07pm On Apr 08, 2016
Just Wearing Camo up and down! Wish those soldiers catch you ehn!
Re: May D Arrives Congo In Military Uniform by bedspread: 6:19pm On Apr 08, 2016
NIGERIAN MUSICIANS DESTROYING NIGERIA'S MILITARY IMAGE SINCE 2000
Re: May D Arrives Congo In Military Uniform by Smooyis(m): 6:24pm On Apr 08, 2016
MrMcJay:
May D, make sure you wear this camo come back to Naija o. By the time a left-handed hausa soldier with tribal marks load u better slap ehn, your life go remain 1 bar.

Ahahahahahahhhaaa
Re: May D Arrives Congo In Military Uniform by chimaobinelson(m): 6:47pm On Apr 08, 2016
MrMcJay:
May D, make sure you wear this camo come back to Naija o. By the time a left-handed hausa soldier with tribal marks load u better slap ehn, your life go remain 1 bar.

May D wud b lik; "Wat? dont u no hu abee? am May D,M.A.Y-D,..Tuawawawaaaa!!!(Beta resounding slap)
May D shocked o of oFFicer(sobbing) person no fit follow una play? my name is Malacai Akpobiri Yakubu Daramola!! no be to pull of de cloth? ok i don commotam!!

1 Like

Re: May D Arrives Congo In Military Uniform by Ajewealth123(m): 6:52pm On Apr 08, 2016
ujoseph006:
Mr May D Arrives Congo For A Concert Putting On Nigeria Military Uniform

The nigeria singer, shared photos of himself pictured putting on Nigeria military uniform as he arrives congo for a concer

See photos below:-

Source:- http://9jaflaver.com/mr-may-d-arrives-congo-for-a-concert-putting-on-nigeria-military-uniform-see-photos/
our elders say,if person head go spoil, na neck go first start to dey pain am
Re: May D Arrives Congo In Military Uniform by abbeyty(m): 7:11pm On Apr 08, 2016
I still don't understand why these animals always go mad whenever they see you wearing camouflage.primitive fools.

1 Like

Re: May D Arrives Congo In Military Uniform by Monikween(f): 7:22pm On Apr 08, 2016
well fashion wise. .he didn't rock it well
Re: May D Arrives Congo In Military Uniform by back2sender: 7:33pm On Apr 08, 2016
MrMcJay:
May D, make sure you wear this camo come back to Naija o. By the time a left-handed hausa soldier with tribal marks
load u better slap ehn, your life go remain 1 bar.
He no go escape the slap, anytime he come back the slap go dey wait for am. Dem get this picture and he go confess where he see am get. I trust my Soja dem
Re: May D Arrives Congo In Military Uniform by barnabas91: 8:11pm On Apr 08, 2016
MrMcJay:

grin
No mind the guy
Re: May D Arrives Congo In Military Uniform by just2okworld(f): 8:11pm On Apr 08, 2016
IVORY2009:

hmmmmmm shocked shocked so dis is wat u do online? Come home, and u will see ur self tongue

what?
my hubby doesn't shout like this online nagrin
Re: May D Arrives Congo In Military Uniform by just2okworld(f): 8:12pm On Apr 08, 2016
Neyoor:

You love him because he is tall and dark abi. kiss

Don't worry, I go tell your hubby
hehehehehe my hubby is more handsome than him,forget o,I'm only admiring him....dazallgrin
Re: May D Arrives Congo In Military Uniform by barnabas91: 8:13pm On Apr 08, 2016
ramdris:
This guy should ask wiz kid wetin Soldier do am for wearing camo..
I miss that gist, Abeg yarn me.
Re: May D Arrives Congo In Military Uniform by LoveJesus87(m): 8:26pm On Apr 08, 2016
prettythicksme:
So?who e epp,he dey sell fuel? angry
Lolz. Fiffle dey fex o grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MC Galaxy Gifts Ike, Khafi & Frodd N500k Each / Collins Ifeanyi Chukwu Is Dead - Nollywood Director / "Be Like Neymar, Simple!" - Timi Dakolo Hits Again With New Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.