Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Game Swap Nigeria - Gaming (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Game Swap Nigeria (12447 Views)

Ps 4 Game Swap / PS4 Game Swap / Game Swap Threads For All Ps3 Gamers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Swap Nigeria by Nobody: 1:04am On Dec 30, 2016
Gokay91:
Anybody willing to swap Xbox one games assassin creed black flag and dragon age inquisition available

Lagos
Whatsapp 07062386401
I have black ops 3 for swap call 08160696080....finished black flag and dragon age tho......
Re: Game Swap Nigeria by aquastar(m): 9:52am On Aug 28, 2017
Is the whatsapp group still active?

Bubemi:
Hello Gamers!

How about we all being able to connect with each other?, Do you know there is actually more fun when u make friends gaming than just buying off games and abandoning contacts.

Here is what we do:
* if you have a game that you are done playing, you just message us with the game you have and the game you would like to exchange it with and your location also, we post this request and when we have a match we hook you guys up for an exchange.

* Also if you are confused about a particular game to buy, you can contact us and we could help you make that decision.

* Is your game having issues, talk to us about it and we would give our recommendations.

* Stuck on a particular level, we can assist with that difficult "Evil Boss" grin

* Also the latest updates on Newly released games and how you can acquire them in Nigeria.

Basically we want the gamers family brought together under one platform.

HOW DO WE CONNECT?

We on Instagram; Follow us and slide in a DM on >> @gameswap.ng
On twitter >> @gameswapNG

If you wanna Join the whats app group, just send an SMS to 08067310933. (strictly game talk, No Buhari or GEJ issues Biko angry)

HAPPY GAMING!![i][/i]
Re: Game Swap Nigeria by TheBawse(m): 2:38pm On Aug 28, 2017
HLion:
hey guys..m in benin city..looking for call of duty ghost..advanced warfare of black ops III..Dnt get it twisted..m a call of duty freak so if you have those games hit me up on whatsapp @08137245270..again m in benin city
what console?
i have blackops 3 and infinite warfare on xbox and i reside in benin .
Re: Game Swap Nigeria by fmkunle0077: 11:07pm On Oct 27, 2017
Tired of looking at that pile of already played games

Swap it Now at www.gameswap.ng to get any game of your choice......

Re: Game Swap Nigeria by klabi(m): 4:44pm On Oct 30, 2017
do you have a whatsapp group
Re: Game Swap Nigeria by valenti12(m): 10:45am On Jul 26, 2018
inception101:
I have battlefield4, metal gear solid 5, destiny, Call of duty advance warfare, fifa15 and 14 for sale or swap. Call 09053899637. Enugu,onitsha,awka, owerri and Nnewi environ
Hello,
Are these ps vita games?
I have these PS Vita Unit 13, Uncharted; Golden Abyss, Need for speed; Most wanted.
Swap ready in Onitsha and surrounding.
Re: Game Swap Nigeria by bluefreddy(m): 10:29pm On Jul 29, 2018
Most of naija gamers are all ps fans, I have a psi, but i just got a Wii and am in need of some cds to play.
Am in delta state,if there is anyone who is willing to part with his Wii games i will be happy to collect.
Re: Game Swap Nigeria by Thegamingorca(m): 12:34am On Jul 30, 2018
bluefreddy:
Most of naija gamers are all ps fans, I have a psi, but i just got a Wii and am in need of some cds to play.
Am in delta state,if there is anyone who is willing to part with his Wii games i will be happy to collect.

Wii has disc�
Re: Game Swap Nigeria by Tholluwallashe: 2:57am On Jul 30, 2018
08139405002, admin add me up
Re: Game Swap Nigeria by Odman: 8:13pm On May 10, 2019
Hello,i have call of duty 2 and 3 for swap or sale in ibadan with interesting game.
Re: Game Swap Nigeria by inception101(m): 2:51am On May 11, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Wii has disc�

I have over 20 games!!! How much are u buying all?
Re: Game Swap Nigeria by Thegamingorca(m): 2:54am On May 11, 2019
inception101:

I have over 20 games!!! How much are u buying all?

How much are you selling
Re: Game Swap Nigeria by inception101(m): 2:07pm On May 19, 2019
Thegamingorca:

How much are you selling

Re: Game Swap Nigeria by DOBOEFEMENA: 10:18am On May 20, 2019
Bubemi:
Hello Gamers!

How about we all being able to connect with each other?, Do you know there is actually more fun when u make friends gaming than just buying off games and abandoning contacts.

Here is what we do:
* if you have a game that you are done playing, you just message us with the game you have and the game you would like to exchange it with and your location also, we post this request and when we have a match we hook you guys up for an exchange.

* Also if you are confused about a particular game to buy, you can contact us and we could help you make that decision.

* Is your game having issues, talk to us about it and we would give our recommendations.

* Stuck on a particular level, we can assist with that difficult "Evil Boss" grin

* Also the latest updates on Newly released games and how you can acquire them in Nigeria.

Basically we want the gamers family brought together under one platform.

HOW DO WE CONNECT?

We on Instagram; Follow us and slide in a DM on >> @gameswap.ng
On twitter >> @gameswapNG

If you wanna Join the whats app group, just send an SMS to 08067310933. (strictly game talk, No Buhari or GEJ issues Biko angry)

HAPPY GAMING!![i][/i]

great one. just followed on instagram
Re: Game Swap Nigeria by Tyson56: 1:14pm On Jan 14, 2022
Odman:
Hello,i have call of duty 2 and 3 for swap or sale in ibadan with interesting game.
is it still available also got gta 4, cod black ops 1,naruto ninja storm 3 ,cod black ops 2,infamous 2,assassin creed 3 for swap or sale location ibadan my no 07044225215

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Blockhead: A New Android Game By Me! / How To Apply Factory Reset To Your PS4 and PS4 PRO (screenshots) / Teen Hospitalized With Dehydration After 4-day Xbox Marathon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.