Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,101 members, 7,852,736 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:32 AM

Real Housewives Of Atlanta 2 - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Real Housewives Of Atlanta 2 (915 Views)

Desperate Housewives Coming To Lagos / 3 Reasons Why The Real Housewives Of Lagos Will Be Cool To Watch / Real Housewives Of Atlanta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real Housewives Of Atlanta 2 by SeanT21(f): 7:27pm On Jul 31, 2009
Damn, did anyone catch the first episode?? LMAO!! Sheeree party planner is delusional.
Re: Real Housewives Of Atlanta 2 by Tatase(f): 8:48pm On Jul 31, 2009
OMG I'm so happy that someone else watches this mess. I love all the Real Housewives even though I think so far New Jersey has been the best followed by Atlanta season 1.

Sheree has a very overstated impression of herself but that party planner (who incidentally kind of looks like Cee-Lo) is OVER!!! Like his career is done. See the way he was shouting at his client. He's never going to do any parties again. He was like a madman. Lisa and her husband are so cute together. They were kind of annoying last season but I'm feeling them this season. I was also very glad to see Sheree looked like herself because the promotion posters had her looking very mannish.

Kim's wig business is going to fail like her singing career because she's not interested in learning the ropes. She should just go and find a new Big Papa and not waste her time.
Re: Real Housewives Of Atlanta 2 by SeanT21(f): 2:10am On Aug 01, 2009
[b]Kim is a mess. First it was a singing career now its a wig line. I weep for the girl. She has no idea what she want to be in life.

I do not trust LISA. She is a snake. She starts trouble then run away when it blows up.

I love NeNe and Dwight. I need to get me a gay best friend.

The New Housewife is gonna marry a man with 6 kids?? shocked DAMN!! Can someone say Baby Mama drama. LOL.

I am kinda liking Sheree this season. The blowup between sheand the party planner was freaking hilarious. I was literally on the floor laughing.I can not believe a so called TOP LEVEL EXECUTIVE will insult someones mother on TV.

"you don't have the connections"
" R U crazy,google me and do my resume"
"You need to watch yourself before U get check"
"Who gon check me boo?"
"Bleep U bitch"
"I eat bitches like U everyday"
"Eat me boo"
"I will slap the Bleep out U bitch"
"Get this trashy ass bitch out of my office"
"Your momma is a bitch
"[/b]
Re: Real Housewives Of Atlanta 2 by ikamefa(f): 2:23am On Aug 01, 2009
all this real house wives bixnix is a bloody waste of air time

i cant believe this women actually have fans and peeps who love them

bravo is just parading train-wrecks and trailer thrash before us as materials for prime-time tv viewing

would rather spend ma time watching old sitcoms than 1 minute of those shows
Re: Real Housewives Of Atlanta 2 by xoxoxo(f): 2:32pm On Aug 07, 2009
for u affi, i stayed up late last night to watch this show. . . . . *scratch head* errrm. . . .lots of drama and thrash talking. sorry, don't like kiss
Re: Real Housewives Of Atlanta 2 by blandyne(f): 4:54pm On Aug 07, 2009
lmao, I also watch that show. They are a bunch of crazy women. I really do pity that woman called Kim, she's useless sad sad sad Even do this show gets on my nerves, i can't stop watching embarassed. Looking forward for next Thurday smiley smiley

@ Tatase
I agree New Jersey was the best, and i'm not saying that because i live in nj.
Re: Real Housewives Of Atlanta 2 by SeanT21(f): 5:44pm On Aug 07, 2009
xoxoxo:

for u affi, i stayed up late last night to watch this show. . . . . *scratch head* errrm. . . .lots of drama and thrash talking. sorry, don't like kiss

awwww, DRAMA and TRASH=Good TV!!

blandyne:

lmao, I also watch that show. They are a bunch of crazy women. I really do pity that woman called Kim, she's useless sad sad sad Even do this show gets on my nerves, i can't stop watching embarassed. Looking forward for next Thurday smiley smiley

@ Tatase
I agree New Jersey was the best, and i'm not saying that because i live in nj.

New jersey was awesome 2. AtL and the Jersey Gals sure knows drama.
Re: Real Housewives Of Atlanta 2 by dominique(f): 9:56pm On Aug 09, 2009
i only saw clips of the show but the whole thing looks scripted to me (which reality show isn't?). i mean, how else can you explain a professional party planner throwing temper tantrums like that. shows like that are for bored full-time housewives with no kids tongue
Re: Real Housewives Of Atlanta 2 by Tatase(f): 10:45pm On Aug 09, 2009
dominique:

shows like that are for bored full-time housewives with no kids tongue

I guess I'm a bored full-time hausfrau with no kids then. . . <shrugs> I find reality tv really entertaining and I don't even mean "classy" shows like Amazing Race or Survivor. These kinds. I don't know why people are taking it so seriously. It's not meant to be edifying; it's supposed to be stupid. Like it's called Real Housewives of Atlanta, what are you guys expecting? Recipes and tips on raising children?!? If you don't enjoy silliness, then the title alone should put you off. tongue

Anyway @ topic
As for this week, I kind of like Kim even though she's a huge idiot with zero taste and negative sense, but I don't think Sheree is lying about what she said. Kim seems the type of friend that talks too much and makes up things to fit in. Looking forward to next week's: Sheree's hand in Kims wig- dun dun!
Re: Real Housewives Of Atlanta 2 by SeanT21(f): 2:10am On Aug 10, 2009
I think both Sheree and Kim talked shit about NeNe back when they were friends. Now that NeNe is friends with Sheree and not with Kim, Sheree is pushing Kim under the bus.

Bleep BOTH SHEREE and KIM. I despise them both.
wink
Re: Real Housewives Of Atlanta 2 by Tatase(f): 7:45pm On Aug 11, 2009
According to TMZ, Lisa and her husband defaulted on their home loan and the bank has repossessed and already sold their house that we see in the show. Her reps (a.k.a. herself) have been quick to come back and boast claim that she's moved into a new house with 10-acre grounds which she's paid for completely and owes no one for.
Re: Real Housewives Of Atlanta 2 by SeanT21(f): 9:42pm On Aug 11, 2009
Tatase:

According to TMZ, Lisa and her husband defaulted on their home loan and the bank has repossessed and already sold their house that we see in the show. Her reps (a.k.a. herself) have been quick to come back and boast claim that she's moved into a new house with 10-acre grounds which she's paid for completely and owes no one for.

I hope what she says is true. I will hate for anyone to fall into foreclosure.

(1) (Reply)

Chris Rock / Who Is Into Gulder Ultimate Serach? / How To Become A Big Brother Africa 8 Housemate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.