Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,438 members, 7,861,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:00 AM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! (65249 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by Sauron1: 6:44pm On Sep 01, 2009
allboyz:

oh My wonderboi Diaby gave u guyz this day. . . . .

so Sauron and Pres. is saying that on a GOOD DAY - i mean,ONE-ON-ONE wit UTD complete squad of this season against ARSENAL. . . that UTD would win? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked u gatta be kidding mi dude!

CR7 is worth 80% of Current UTD squad and u bunch of obertans knows that!

But i remember vividly the same United(without Ronaldo n Tevez) raped the Arsenal team 4-0 like 18 months ago.
MOTM on that day was. . . . . .DARREN FLETCHER(again)!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by allboyz(m): 6:52pm On Sep 01, 2009
~Sauron~:

But i remember vividly the same United(without Ronaldo n Tevez) raped the Arsenal team 4-0 like 18 months ago.
MOTM on that day was. . . . . .DARREN FLETCHER(again)!!!

they may have raped withOUT CR7 playing - atleast the UTD team of 18MONTHS ago had a CR7 flavor in it! tongue tongue

But now - THIS SEASON - NO CR7 - and y'all will STRUGGLE - I SWEAR I DON'T SEE YOU GUY WINING any game with any of the teams that finish TOP 8 last season - the best will be a draw - u guyz cant score goals. . .  .im exicted why? bcoz u guys aren't worthy competitors. . . .oops maybe Carling cup. .  .

@Sauron - do you even think you will get past the GRP stage of the UCL ? hahahaha grin grin grin grin

U guyz may even end up fighting for Europa cup with the likes of Everton - Fulham. . .Spuds and Citeh are bigger then your Current squad! tongue tongue tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by Sauron1: 6:55pm On Sep 01, 2009
allboyz:

@Sauron - do you even think you will get past the GRP stae of the UCL ? hahahaha grin grin grin grin
U guyz may even end up fighting for Europa cup with the likes of Everton - Fulham. . .Spuds and Citeh are bigger then your Current squad! tongue tongue tongue

I heard the same thang last season. . . . . .Don't u guys get tired?
United will struggle. . . .United will collapse. . . .United will fall apart and they trounced Arsenal. . . . .
Are u sure u wanna face a settled Man Utd team later in the season?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by solochuks(m): 6:58pm On Sep 01, 2009
hi man,wats up.1utd 4 life,we will rule d world,we never stop shamin our critics
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by allboyz(m): 7:02pm On Sep 01, 2009
~Sauron~:

United will struggle. . . .United will collapse. . . .United will fall apart and they trounced Arsenal. . . . .

Its your set time to collapse - there wont be always a Webb or Dean or CR7 to safe your smelly ass. . . tongue tongue tongue

~Sauron~:

Are u sure u wanna face a settled Man Utd team later in the season?

Facing a settled ARSENAL this season with each TOPs 1st 11 means you wanna sign a death warrant. . .bet your idiota coach wont be praying to meet L'ARSE again. . same as your heart does not want it. . .coz u y'all would be buried!!!!!! tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by Sauron1: 7:07pm On Sep 01, 2009
allboyz:

Its your set time to collapse - there wont be always a Webb or Dean or CR7 to safe your smelly ass. . . tongue tongue tongue

Challenge us anywhere. . . . .We will always disgrace you.

Facing a settled ARSENAL this season with each TOPs 1st 11 means you wanna sign a death warrant. . .bet your idiota coach wont be praying to meet L'ARSE again. . same as your heart does not want it. . .coz u y'all would be buried!!!!!! tongue

Who was missing in your team? Cesc Fabregas(Anderson's wifey??) grin grin
The last 4 times we met. . . .

Man Utd 1-0 Arsenal
Arsenal 1-3 Man Utd
Man Utd 0-0 Arsenal
Man Utd 2-1 Arsenal.

I am tired of beating of Arsenal. . . . . grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by allboyz(m): 7:16pm On Sep 01, 2009
[size=20pt]  Mike Dean: the referee, the man, the history, the scandals [/size]

Below we print an open letter to Mike Dean, referee, from Walter Broeckx, referee.

But just before that, here’s a quick summary of Mr Dean’s career…

In 2005 he was suspended from being a ref because he was involved with a betting company.  His official crime was “breaching the terms of his contract”.

He was then reinstated and appointed to referee the 2006 FA Cup Final but the FA then unappointed him after it was suggested he might be biased in favour of norther teams, given that he lives in Wirral.

Here’s Walter’s letter…

Dear colleague,

I hope you let me call you so because I am a referee to, be it in a different country and at a lower level then you.

I don’t support a team in my own country – do you? – in the higher leagues but I must admit that I am an Arsenal fan since the 70s.

I can hear you saying: Oh no another Arsenal fan that is going to write me off but just read further because for many years I have been known on many internet sites and news sites as a firm defender of referees.

So for the game at Old Trafford and the penalty you gave to Rooney I will not say any bad word to you. If I would have been in your place I would have given the penalty. 100 per sent sure.

I know some fans are blaming you since evidence on pictures shows that Rooney was falling before he was with Almunia. You can’t be blamed for that. We don’t have the evidence of pictures or video at our disposal on the field. We just have to trust our own view and blow the whistle. The only one to be exposed for that is Rooney who dived for it and deceived you and me.

I will bring on another case to defend you.23 February 2008. Birmingham – Arsenal. We all remember it for the Eduardo horror injury but you also gave Birmingham a penalty in the last seconds. Video evidence later showed that Clichy touched the ball so it was rather a dubious penalty in many eyes but again: I don’t blame you for giving that penalty against Arsenal. You make the decision in a split second and that’s it.

As a ref I know the problems and difficulties all to well. So I always look at the position of the ref and mostly I know why you or a colleague makes his decision and so I defend you or another colleague in those cases.

After all we are human.

But now that the Birmingham – Arsenal game came to my mind I remember another incident just before you gave the Birmingham penalty. Adebayor was running in the Birmingham penalty area when a defender tried to pull his shorts off. It looked like it would fit 2 Adebayors in those shorts at that time. And you just stood there some 10 meters from the incident and didn’t blow your whistle for the obvious penalty. No you let the play continue. Even after the game the Arsenal haters from MOTD said this was a clear penalty. In my view also but I don’t really know if the Fifa rules also apply in the UK for the full 100%?

But just lets go back to Saturday at Old Trafford. In the 39th minute Arshavin played the ball past Fletcher who came in sliding and took a full blow at Arshavin and brought him down. SAF later said that Fletcher touched the ball and indeed he did touch the ball…with his hands. If this wasn’t a penalty when is it ever a penalty? It was 2 faults in one action by the defender.

I know MU fans and some Arsenal fans say: Because Arshavin scored a minute later he made up for the not giving the penalty. Well I must say I totally disagree on that. I’m afraid you made a mess on that occasion, like you did in Birmingham with Adebayor. It is not because Arshavin scores a goal a minute later that the fact that, for the second time, you refuse to give a blatant penalty to Arsenal is made up by.

But you know I always look for rational explanations. Maybe you suffer from some light form of epilepsy? Maybe you suffer from petit mal and don’t know it. It is a soft form of epilepsy where you have seconds or even split seconds that your brain isn’t working properly and you are a little bit absent of the world. This can happen without anyone noticing it. Please check this out with your doctor because it is important that you know it when you have those things. grin grin grin grin grin

But if you don’t have this disease, then why on earth didn’t you make the decisions that where clear to see for everyone? Do you have something against Arsenal?  grin grin grin Are you a fan of Manchester United and are trying to help them to overcome there opponents? If you don’t have any logical explanation on this I’m afraid I can only call you :

a)      a bad referee not worth to carry the Fifa badge

b)      a cheater

It’s up to you Mr. Dean to inform us what is going on between you and The Arsenal. Is your medical condition not good enough then stop refereeing. Do you hate the Arsenal then inform the FA so they can give you all the games they won’t but not involving a game from Arsenal?

Time to come out in the open, Mr. Dean, time to say why you don’t blow blatant penalty’s in favour of Arsenal. Because if you are a cheater then you are a disgrace to me and all our colleagues who referee games of football. It is your failure that shines down on us and brings us to in a bad daylight.

Maybe it’s better to call it a day and pick up your season ticket at Old Trafford and watch other refs do the job that you obviously don’t dare to do: blowing a penalty against United at Old Trafford.

Still your colleague, but for how long ?

Yours sincerely

Walter

[size=20pt]EVERY ONE SHOULD READ THIS ARTICLE CAREFULLY PLSSSSSSSSSS[/size]

THE TRUTH FROM A MAN FROM ANOTHER COUNTRY!!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by allboyz(m): 7:19pm On Sep 01, 2009
[size=20pt]Mike Dean: the referee, the man, the history, the scandals [/size]

Below we print an open letter to Mike Dean, referee, from Walter Broeckx, referee.

But just before that, here’s a quick summary of Mr Dean’s career…

In 2005 he was suspended from being a ref because he was involved with a betting company. His official crime was “breaching the terms of his contract”.

He was then reinstated and appointed to referee the 2006 FA Cup Final but the FA then unappointed him after it was suggested he might be biased in favour of norther teams, given that he lives in Wirral.

Here’s Walter’s letter…

Dear colleague,

I hope you let me call you so because I am a referee to, be it in a different country and at a lower level then you.

I don’t support a team in my own country – do you? – in the higher leagues but I must admit that I am an Arsenal fan since the 70s.

I can hear you saying: Oh no another Arsenal fan that is going to write me off but just read further because for many years I have been known on many internet sites and news sites as a firm defender of referees.

So for the game at Old Trafford and the penalty you gave to Rooney I will not say any bad word to you. If I would have been in your place I would have given the penalty. 100 per sent sure.

I know some fans are blaming you since evidence on pictures shows that Rooney was falling before he was with Almunia. You can’t be blamed for that. We don’t have the evidence of pictures or video at our disposal on the field. We just have to trust our own view and blow the whistle. The only one to be exposed for that is Rooney who dived for it and deceived you and me.

I will bring on another case to defend you.23 February 2008. Birmingham – Arsenal. We all remember it for the Eduardo horror injury but you also gave Birmingham a penalty in the last seconds. Video evidence later showed that Clichy touched the ball so it was rather a dubious penalty in many eyes but again: I don’t blame you for giving that penalty against Arsenal. You make the decision in a split second and that’s it.

As a ref I know the problems and difficulties all to well. So I always look at the position of the ref and mostly I know why you or a colleague makes his decision and so I defend you or another colleague in those cases.

After all we are human.

But now that the Birmingham – Arsenal game came to my mind I remember another incident just before you gave the Birmingham penalty. Adebayor was running in the Birmingham penalty area when a defender tried to pull his shorts off. It looked like it would fit 2 Adebayors in those shorts at that time. And you just stood there some 10 meters from the incident and didn’t blow your whistle for the obvious penalty. No you let the play continue. Even after the game the Arsenal haters from MOTD said this was a clear penalty. In my view also but I don’t really know if the Fifa rules also apply in the UK for the full 100%?

But just lets go back to Saturday at Old Trafford. In the 39th minute Arshavin played the ball past Fletcher who came in sliding and took a full blow at Arshavin and brought him down. SAF later said that Fletcher touched the ball and indeed he did touch the ball…with his hands. If this wasn’t a penalty when is it ever a penalty? It was 2 faults in one action by the defender.

I know MU fans and some Arsenal fans say: Because Arshavin scored a minute later he made up for the not giving the penalty. Well I must say I totally disagree on that. I’m afraid you made a mess on that occasion, like you did in Birmingham with Adebayor. It is not because Arshavin scores a goal a minute later that the fact that, for the second time, you refuse to give a blatant penalty to Arsenal is made up by.

But you know I always look for rational explanations. Maybe you suffer from some light form of epilepsy? Maybe you suffer from petit mal and don’t know it. It is a soft form of epilepsy where you have seconds or even split seconds that your brain isn’t working properly and you are a little bit absent of the world. This can happen without anyone noticing it. Please check this out with your doctor because it is important that you know it when you have those things. grin grin grin grin grin

But if you don’t have this disease, then why on earth didn’t you make the decisions that where clear to see for everyone? Do you have something against Arsenal? grin grin grin Are you a fan of Manchester United and are trying to help them to overcome there opponents? If you don’t have any logical explanation on this I’m afraid I can only call you :

a) a bad referee not worth to carry the Fifa badge

b) a cheater

It’s up to you Mr. Dean to inform us what is going on between you and The Arsenal. Is your medical condition not good enough then stop refereeing. Do you hate the Arsenal then inform the FA so they can give you all the games they won’t but not involving a game from Arsenal?

Time to come out in the open, Mr. Dean, time to say why you don’t blow blatant penalty’s in favour of Arsenal. Because if you are a cheater then you are a disgrace to me and all our colleagues who referee games of football. It is your failure that shines down on us and brings us to in a bad daylight.

Maybe it’s better to call it a day and pick up your season ticket at Old Trafford and watch other refs do the job that you obviously don’t dare to do: blowing a penalty against United at Old Trafford.

Still your colleague, but for how long ?

Yours sincerely

Walter

[size=20pt]EVERY ONE SHOULD READ THIS ARTICLE CAREFULLY PLS[/size]

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by Sauron1: 7:24pm On Sep 01, 2009
allboyz:

[size=20pt]EVERY ONE SHOULD READ THIS ARTICLE CAREFULLY PLS[/size]

Where is the link?
This article looks like something written by Wenger's wife while taking a dump.
It's arrant nonsense. Only an idiot will say Rooney dived on Saturday!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by allboyz(m): 7:26pm On Sep 01, 2009
~Sauron~:

Where is the link?!

http://blog.emiratesstadium.info/?p=1253

and that's AWs'
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by rasputinn(m): 7:26pm On Sep 01, 2009
The scum twats wont stop running their mouths,just because they ecsaped having heart attacks on Saturday owing to pure luck
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by Sauron1: 7:30pm On Sep 01, 2009
allboyz:

http://blog.emiratesstadium.info/?p=1253

and that's AWs'

This is why i think GAYnners are hopelessly deluded.
When putting up articles. . . . .Try and search for neutral views not from arseblogs or emiratesblog.
Of course, the retard that wrote that shit is biased towards Arsenal.

I can also go to a thousand United blogs and put the links here.
Allboyz, don't force ma hands to call you a retard.
I hate calling you a retard. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by rasputinn(m): 7:34pm On Sep 01, 2009
solochuks:

hi man,wats up.1utd 4 life,we will rule d world,we never stop shamin our critics

Now that's gotta be the greatest joke of the season

BTW,enjoy your wankfest,we'll repay in kind at the appropriate time
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by allboyz(m): 7:37pm On Sep 01, 2009
~Sauron~:

This is why i think GAYnners are hopelessly deluded.
When putting up articles. . . . .Try and search for neutral views not from arseblogs or emiratesblog.
Of course, the retard that wrote that shit is biased towards Arsenal.

I can also go to a thousand United blogs and put the links here.
Allboyz, don't force ma hands to call you a retard.
I hate calling you a retard. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

come up either broda - the man wrote there himself that he is an ARSENAL FANS since the 70's and a REF. . . .

Sauron abi u don resemble MARK DEAN wey nor dey see well again ni can't you read. . . abi na u be the retard? tongue

besides - that fact the links comes from a Emirate blog does not connote that the contain aren't true. . .wake up man. . .DEAN + UTD + SAF = CHEATS!!! tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by chic2pimp(m): 7:38pm On Sep 01, 2009
Kai I can't for the retaliation when the gayners beat the scummies @ the emirates.  grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by allboyz(m): 7:39pm On Sep 01, 2009
rasputinn:

Now that's gotta be the greatest joke of the season

BTW,enjoy your wankfest,we'll repay in kind at the appropriate time

SECONDED!!!! - the FEAR of ARSENAL. . . . .  grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by Sauron1: 7:43pm On Sep 01, 2009
allboyz:

come up either broda - the man wrote there himself that he is an ARSENAL FANS since the 70's and a REF. . . .

Sauron abi u don resemble MARK DEAN wey nor dey see well again ni can't you read. . . abi na u be the retard? tongue

besides - that fact the links comes from a Emirate blog does not connote that the contain aren't true. . .wake up man. . .DEAN + UTD + SAF = CHEATS!!! tongue tongue tongue tongue

Only moronic GAYnners still think Rooney dived. . . .
Go and check every other sports column in the UK. . . .They all agreed Almunia fouled Rooney.
Whether Rooney was going down or not has nothing to do with the matter. . . . . Players score goals while going down.
Example. . . . .Massimo Donati's goal against Arsenal.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by allboyz(m): 7:46pm On Sep 01, 2009
~Sauron~:

Example. . . . .Massimo Donati's goal against Arsenal.

Donati's goal was more like a Volley and not Rooney's own which seems likes he wanted to DIVE INTO A POOL of water grin grin grin grin grin. . .the difference is clear broda.  . . just admit it!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by debosky(m): 7:49pm On Sep 01, 2009
Can you guys stop engaging in meaningless arguments with Sharon?

Even if Rooney admits to diving he won't relent in his manic insistence. He dived, Almunia made sufficient contact and it was a penalty. Simple.

It seems none of the top 4 made any deadline signings. . . .I'm guessing no buy one get two free deals were available for Wenger and Gazidis.  grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by Sauron1: 7:50pm On Sep 01, 2009
allboyz:

Donati's goal was more like a Volley and not Rooney's own which seems likes he wanted to DIVE INTO A POOL of water grin grin grin grin grin. . .the difference is clear broda.  . . just admit it!

I don't have your time. . . . .Arsenal were BEATEN by the better side.
United had more possession, more shots on target and more corner-kicks.
After 95 mins. . . .It was Man Utd 2-1 Arsenal. Now go and worry about Citeh.

debosky:

Can you guys stop engaging in meaningless arguments with Sharon?

Sour grapes. grin

Even if Rooney admits to diving he won't relent in his manic insistence. He dived, Almunia made sufficient contact and it was a penalty. Simple.

What came first? The dive or the tackle?
U really expect Rooney to run at full pelt into Almunia and batter Manu's head? He took the ball away from Almunia and he got clattered.

It seems none of the top 4 made any deadline signings. . . .I'm guessing no buy one get two free deals were available for Wenger and Gazidis.  grin grin grin

United are confident with that they have got.
I am confident with what we have got. Rio-VDS-Hargreaves to join the squad later in the season.
Macheda n Welbeck are rearing to go should Owen collapse again. United are ready for the challenge.

BRING it ON. cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by tkb417(m): 7:56pm On Sep 01, 2009
Sauron
u have time
UTD will fall, UTd will collapse, UTD will be blown to pieces and yet they couldnt beat us

Did the REF stop dem from scoring 6 goals like they did to Everton?

the last time i checked, the REF helped u guys with a goal at the emirates last season but we were undaunted with the assist cos we put 3 in ur net

next time, u people shld match words with action and score goals in torrents to shut the REF up
twats
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by Sauron1: 7:57pm On Sep 01, 2009
tkb417:

next time, u people shld match words with action and score goals in torrents to shut the REF up
twats

Don't mind em nitwits. . . . .
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by allboyz(m): 7:57pm On Sep 01, 2009
~Sauron~:

I don't have your time. . . . .Arsenal were BEATEN by the better side.
United had more possession, more shots on target and more corner-kicks.
After 95 mins. . . .It was Man Utd 2-1 Arsenal. Now go and worry about Citeh.

Citeh? that's BONUS!  grin grin

you have to worry abt Spuds and ofcourse Citeh in your next game as well. . .i see UTD coming out with 1 point of our a possible 6 at their best and at worst . . . they will come out 0/6 points tongue tongue tongue

NO SIGNINGS - LETS RIDE  - NASRI - WALCY - ROZZI - DJOUROU - VELA - to come in. . . already DUDU has lightened up his form. . . .
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by rasputinn(m): 7:59pm On Sep 01, 2009
tkb417:

twats

Please prefix the above with scum and post it on your thread where it's more apt
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by debosky(m): 8:00pm On Sep 01, 2009
~Sauron~:

What came first? The dive or the tackle?
U really expect Rooney to run at full pelt into Almunia and batter Manu's head? He took the ball away from Almunia and he got clattered.

Tacit admission of Rooney's dive - you won't get any more than this people. . . kindly save it for your records.  grin

United are confident with that they have got.
I am confident with what we have got. Rio-VDS-Hargreaves to join the squad later in the season.
Macheda n Welbeck are rearing to go should Owen collapse again.  United are ready for the challenge.

BRING it ON. cool
Remove Hargo from that list - he is perpetually injured.   grin

As things lie, Chelski definitely are favourites for the title - retaining their squad with a few additions.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by allboyz(m): 8:04pm On Sep 01, 2009
come to fink of it. .  .does this mean that NO CLUB came for Silvestre hands in marriage?

cant just stand that guy man.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by Vieira(m): 8:04pm On Sep 01, 2009
Sauron spends more time on this thread than his own teams thread!

**shakes head**
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by Sauron1: 8:05pm On Sep 01, 2009
debosky:

Tacit admission of Rooney's dive - you won't get any more than this people. . . kindly save it for your records.  grin

Which stupid tacit admission? Rooney tried to evade Almunia by changing the direction of the ball and he still got clattered.
Watch the direction of Giggsy's pass and where the ball ended!!!!  Almunia shoulda withdrawn his gorilla frame. . . .
What was he doing far out anyways when Gallas was covering?

Remove Hargo from that list - he is perpetually injured.   grin

He will be back on the 23rd of September.
Hargo will face Arsenal at the Emirates.

As things lie, Chelski definitely are favourites for the title - retaining their squad with a few additions.

Chelski? Scolari's start was better than this and they still bit the dust.
A good team will soon find em out. They have had it easier than their rivals.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by Vieira(m): 8:06pm On Sep 01, 2009
Is Senderos still with us?

That is good news to me.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by allboyz(m): 8:08pm On Sep 01, 2009
@Sauron - and wot abt Fletcher's foul on AA23? - a clean cut? or a penalty?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by allboyz(m): 8:09pm On Sep 01, 2009
Vieira:

Is Senderos still with us?

That is good news to me.

Senderous is still in. . . and i knida like this player too. . .has improved lots
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by Sauron1: 9:33pm On Sep 01, 2009
allboyz:

@Sauron - and wot abt Fletcher's foul on AA23? - a clean cut? or a penalty?

That was a penalty. . . . .Although i initially thunk Fletcher made a legitimate tackle.
The referee does not have the benefit of watching any REPLAY but that foul became irrelevant cos Arshavin scored 20 secs later.

What is to say Van Persie wouldn't have missed the penalty if it had been given?
You GAYnners should lick your wounds and stop mucking about United's penalty decision.

Rooney was already falling before Almunia clattered him? So what?
JS Park was already falling when he scored against Almunia at the Emirates last season.
Who says a player going to ground cannot score goals?

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (100)

Brentford Vs Manchester United (4 - 0) On 13th August 2022 / Manchester City Vs Manchester United (6 - 3) On 2nd October 2022 / Arsenal Vs Chelsea EFL Cup (2 - 1) On 24th January 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.