Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Network Engineers Lounge: Guys/gals What Project Are You Working On - Computers (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Network Engineers Lounge: Guys/gals What Project Are You Working On (9443 Views)

Whatsapp Will Stop Working On Certain Smartphones From Today / Whatsapp Group For Laptops And Computer Engineers In Sango / Help Ussd Code Not Working On My Hsdpa Modem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Network Engineers Lounge: Guys/gals What Project Are You Working On by johnbull321(m): 5:24am On Feb 17, 2021
I just sent you a message. I need your assistance

Techsupport:

This is good. It is a good theory to spanning tree understanding but in the real world, I will not design a network like this.
I will leave the layer 3 etherchannel. Instead of creating a layer 2 redundant uplinks only to have some ports shut down, I will create a layer 3 redundant 30 bit routed interfaces.
Then use dynamic routing to advertise my internal vlans.
But this is just me. Some people love to wake up at 2am and battle switching loop.

1 Like

Re: Network Engineers Lounge: Guys/gals What Project Are You Working On by Nobody: 6:33am On Feb 17, 2021
johnbull321:
I just sent you a message. I need your assistance

Hello Mr Bull,

How can i help you
Re: Network Engineers Lounge: Guys/gals What Project Are You Working On by The5DME(m): 9:35am On Apr 22, 2021
Techsupport:

Hello Mr Bull,

How can i help you

Good morning sir. I sent you an email but i can't see you don't reply mails so i'll say what i need here. i would like to become a network engineer{designing networks) and i'll like to know the steps i can take to achieve that as i'm still seeking admission into higher institution. How lucrative is this skill? Thank you in advance
Re: Network Engineers Lounge: Guys/gals What Project Are You Working On by PCPlanetNigeria: 10:09am On Apr 22, 2021
shawlxAk:

I'm planning to set-up a wired LAN in my home. I'm currently searching for a used low-end CISCO catalyst switch at a very affordable price. Perhaps, you can help?

Good morning. Kindly check our website for all your networking devices https://www.pcplanet.com also you can call to enquire 08140000114

What is your approach to documentation? It's supposed to be fun..

Re: Network Engineers Lounge: Guys/gals What Project Are You Working On by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 25, 2021
The5DME:

Good morning sir. I sent you an email but i can't see you don't reply mails so i'll say what i need here. i would like to become a network engineer{designing networks) and i'll like to know the steps i can take to achieve that as i'm still seeking admission into higher institution. How lucrative is this skill? Thank you in advance
It is lucrative alright but your passion to design and implement an enterprise network should be your driving force. I will suggest that you get a book on network + that is the gateway to networking
Re: Network Engineers Lounge: Guys/gals What Project Are You Working On by The5DME(m): 9:55pm On Apr 25, 2021
Techsupport:

It is lucrative alright but your passion to design and implement an enterprise network should be your driving force. I will suggest that you get a book on network + that is the gateway to networking
Can you suggest a clear cut path for me?
I wanted to go through Comptia A+, then ccna. Is dat ok?

1 Like

Re: Network Engineers Lounge: Guys/gals What Project Are You Working On by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 25, 2021
The5DME:

Can you suggest a clear cut path for me?
I wanted to go through Comptia A+, then ccna. Is dat ok?
Sounds like a great plan

1 Like

Re: Network Engineers Lounge: Guys/gals What Project Are You Working On by Duplik8t77(m): 12:08pm On Feb 28, 2022
Techsupport:

Sounds like a great plan
hello sir, do one need to have a laptop before learning?
Re: Network Engineers Lounge: Guys/gals What Project Are You Working On by Nobody: 1:51pm On Feb 28, 2022
Duplik8t77:
hello sir, do one need to have a laptop before learning?

laptop will be nice but not neccessary
Re: Network Engineers Lounge: Guys/gals What Project Are You Working On by Duplik8t77(m): 1:55pm On Feb 28, 2022
Techsupport:

laptop will be nice but not neccessary
alright bro. Thanks
Re: Network Engineers Lounge: Guys/gals What Project Are You Working On by Deicide: 10:36pm On Feb 28, 2022
How do I get Certified, what I mean is how do I register for the main Certificate in Nigerian here? I have the certificate given to us by school for CCNA 1 and 2 but those are not the Main Certificate.
Re: Network Engineers Lounge: Guys/gals What Project Are You Working On by Luckybelt: 12:01pm On Mar 01, 2022
Get to a prometric (exam) center. I don’t think you can register for cisco exam on your own
Re: Network Engineers Lounge: Guys/gals What Project Are You Working On by Luckybelt: 12:02pm On Mar 01, 2022
Where are you based? You can also try and initiate from cisco site. They will direct you to a center near you
Re: Network Engineers Lounge: Guys/gals What Project Are You Working On by Deicide: 8:20pm On Mar 01, 2022
Luckybelt:
Where are you based? You can also try and initiate from cisco site. They will direct you to a center near you
Abuja
Re: Network Engineers Lounge: Guys/gals What Project Are You Working On by Luckybelt: 10:54pm On Mar 04, 2022
Deicide:
Abuja
Try New horizon. I used to write my exams there
Re: Network Engineers Lounge: Guys/gals What Project Are You Working On by Deicide: 11:04pm On Mar 04, 2022
Luckybelt:

Try New horizon. I used to write my exams there
Ok, thanks
Re: Network Engineers Lounge: Guys/gals What Project Are You Working On by Hardeywale05(m): 9:42pm On Feb 14, 2023
Engineers, can we make this trend function again?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Student Builds $125 'ipad' For Girlfriend / Grade A USA Laptops For Sale / Swap Your Dead Or Faulty Laptop With A Perfectly Working Used Laptop In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.