Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Jonathan & Ben Murray-bruce At The Burial Of Alamiyeseigha (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan & Ben Murray-bruce At The Burial Of Alamiyeseigha (photos) (50665 Views)

Tinubu, Modu-Sheriff, Ben Bruce At Tosin Saraki's Wedding (Photos) / Patience Jonathan, Ben Bruce At Halima Babangida's Wedding In Minna (Photos) / Jonathan, Murray-Bruce, Sherif At Alamiyeseigha's Burial Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan & Ben Murray-bruce At The Burial Of Alamiyeseigha (photos) by fortune1968: 8:06pm On Apr 08, 2016
benedictnsi:
[size=14pt] "you will not know the value of what you have until you loose it...."

Abeg, hit likes for

GEJ

Our

Hero

[/size]
your hero. jona....cluless&corrupt.hero of his sorts
Re: Jonathan & Ben Murray-bruce At The Burial Of Alamiyeseigha (photos) by farem: 8:11pm On Apr 08, 2016
kenonze:
Evil men!

DSP Alamesigha died due to renal failure.
Its on record Governor Dickson blatantly refused to help him financially.
GEJ did the best he could do as ineffectual Buffoon who doesn't know that they should be a functional 5star hospital in South South.

Ben Bruce was quick to announce the death via twitter

Are they really evil?
Re: Jonathan & Ben Murray-bruce At The Burial Of Alamiyeseigha (photos) by fortune1968: 8:11pm On Apr 08, 2016
Demallcrazy:
Alams chillin somewhere under a shade 4rm d scorchin sun, sippin lemonade juice & watchin d infectual buffon on TV play a sympathizer role at his staged funeral. cool
true ...true ?
Re: Jonathan & Ben Murray-bruce At The Burial Of Alamiyeseigha (photos) by spafu(m): 8:12pm On Apr 08, 2016
kenonze:
Evil men!

GEJ did the best he could do as ineffectual Buffoon who doesn't know that they should be a functional 5star hospital in South South.

And you the unfortunate witch that was sent to tie him on a tree, what do we call you?
Re: Jonathan & Ben Murray-bruce At The Burial Of Alamiyeseigha (photos) by EreluY(f): 8:21pm On Apr 08, 2016
[size=16pt]Honestly, I have a feeling this man legged it as he did in London about 10 years ago. I still wouldn't believe this 'stunt' until I've seen Diepreye Alamiyeseigba lying in a casket with his face showing.[/size]
Re: Jonathan & Ben Murray-bruce At The Burial Of Alamiyeseigha (photos) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 08, 2016
stexsy:
your english teacher must ve been or is a Joker....
Stop misreprenting yourself
Re: Jonathan & Ben Murray-bruce At The Burial Of Alamiyeseigha (photos) by InvertedHammer: 8:29pm On Apr 08, 2016
benedictnsi:
[size=14pt] "you will not know the value of what you have until you loose it...."

Abeg, hit likes for

GEJ

Our

Hero

[/size]
/
Do not put your fate/trust in man.

GEJ will die but Nigeria will continue to exist.
No Nigeria President, dead or alive deserve the level of ignorant followership you folks indulge in...not the least the inebriated one.

Nigeria is a sh.it hole but you wouldn't know this because you don't know any better.
\

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan & Ben Murray-bruce At The Burial Of Alamiyeseigha (photos) by yewawa: 8:32pm On Apr 08, 2016
Vanity upon Vanity..........
Re: Jonathan & Ben Murray-bruce At The Burial Of Alamiyeseigha (photos) by ProfJulius1(m): 8:33pm On Apr 08, 2016
Hmmmm. I hope our people could learn a lesson from death. It has no respect for riches, position and wealth. I love the anatomy of life poem "When the life is gone" on http://gospelpoetry.org/when-the-life-is-gone/
Anyone can freely read it up.
Re: Jonathan & Ben Murray-bruce At The Burial Of Alamiyeseigha (photos) by johnsonjosbles(m): 8:36pm On Apr 08, 2016
ibietela2:

Just like the Chibok girls
everything in this country is a Scaaam!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan & Ben Murray-bruce At The Burial Of Alamiyeseigha (photos) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 08, 2016
Kenonze is a male. Do not be fooled by the filthy animal. He is a middle aged fraudster. His name is Kennedy Eze.

Visit this link www.nairaland.com/2536003/ashewo-beer-parlour-share-ashewo/269#44364322 and be guided accordingly.
Re: Jonathan & Ben Murray-bruce At The Burial Of Alamiyeseigha (photos) by johnsonjosbles(m): 8:39pm On Apr 08, 2016
EreluY:
[size=16pt]Honestly, I have a feeling this man legged it as he did in London about 10 years ago. I still wouldn't believe this 'stunt' until I've seen Diepreye Alamiyeseigba lying in a casket with his face showing.[/size]
even the face sef can be mask

1 Like

Re: Jonathan & Ben Murray-bruce At The Burial Of Alamiyeseigha (photos) by justmenoni: 8:43pm On Apr 08, 2016
"you will not know the value of what you have until you loose it...."

Abeg, hit likes for

GEJ

Our

Hero
Re: Jonathan & Ben Murray-bruce At The Burial Of Alamiyeseigha (photos) by northvietnam(m): 9:11pm On Apr 08, 2016
kossyablaze:
Anam enye unu nile ikike iba emume ncheta ubochi amurum.Anam atu oringo mmiri.Biakwa ma oburu n'ima egwu mmiri...
Translation....I'm inviting yall for a pool party 2mrw as I celebrate my birthday.Ya invited,if u can swim tho!

Anyi na ekwu na mmanụ ụgbọala di ụkọ, ị na-akpọ anyị òkù na anyi bịa gwuoo.. mmiri
Re: Jonathan & Ben Murray-bruce At The Burial Of Alamiyeseigha (photos) by kossyablaze(m): 9:19pm On Apr 08, 2016
northvietnam:

Anyi na ekwu na mmanụ ụgbọala di ụkọ, ị na-akpọ anyị òkù na anyi bịa gwuoo.. mmiri
lol sorry sir
Re: Jonathan & Ben Murray-bruce At The Burial Of Alamiyeseigha (photos) by kossyablaze(m): 9:21pm On Apr 08, 2016
frankyychiji:
Odika ibu onye owu mmiri?
Yez o

1 Like

Re: Jonathan & Ben Murray-bruce At The Burial Of Alamiyeseigha (photos) by bedspread: 9:24pm On Apr 08, 2016
Mrjo:
So u notice that, bt chek out oga on top what did u see?
Looking Confused and Surprised to be president
Re: Jonathan & Ben Murray-bruce At The Burial Of Alamiyeseigha (photos) by Undisputed88(m): 9:29pm On Apr 08, 2016
benedictnsi:

Abeg, hit likes for

GEJ

Our

Hero

[/size]
A beg checkout this free browsing tweaks
http://adielem.com/2016/03/15/latest-free-android-browsing-cheats/
Re: Jonathan & Ben Murray-bruce At The Burial Of Alamiyeseigha (photos) by northvietnam(m): 9:29pm On Apr 08, 2016
kossyablaze:
lol sorry sir
Ok Oooooo...... Udoooooo...
Re: Jonathan & Ben Murray-bruce At The Burial Of Alamiyeseigha (photos) by devour129: 9:45pm On Apr 08, 2016
guywitzerogal:
Farewell ijaw liberator
liberator indeed and niger delta still looks like a soakaway pit .

1 Like

Re: Jonathan & Ben Murray-bruce At The Burial Of Alamiyeseigha (photos) by bikefab(m): 9:49pm On Apr 08, 2016
May d souls of all the faithful departed through d mercies of God rest in peace, AMEN
Re: Jonathan & Ben Murray-bruce At The Burial Of Alamiyeseigha (photos) by tonio2wo: 9:56pm On Apr 08, 2016
kenonze:
Evil men!

Did alams tell you he was broke? Or who told u that one, lie mohammed? I laugh at some peoples gullibility!
Re: Jonathan & Ben Murray-bruce At The Burial Of Alamiyeseigha (photos) by PStacks(m): 9:59pm On Apr 08, 2016
benedictnsi:

Abeg, hit likes for

GEJ

Our

Hero

[/size]

grin grin Mr Odeh.. 'Our' Hero... shocked shocked shocked how many of us? why, when, where and how.. grin grin grin Mr Olodoo

1 Like

Re: Jonathan & Ben Murray-bruce At The Burial Of Alamiyeseigha (photos) by abeniagbon(m): 10:13pm On Apr 08, 2016
benedictnsi:

Abeg, hit likes for

GEJ

Our

Hero

[/size]

Government will request for his dead body after 7day of burial Lolz.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan & Ben Murray-bruce At The Burial Of Alamiyeseigha (photos) by openmine(m): 10:16pm On Apr 08, 2016
kenonze:

Stop misreprenting yourself
shocked

Re: Jonathan & Ben Murray-bruce At The Burial Of Alamiyeseigha (photos) by Progress2468(m): 10:47pm On Apr 08, 2016
kenonze:
Evil men!

Phone when you manage charge for this fuel scarcity na'im u take type this rubbish so?
Re: Jonathan & Ben Murray-bruce At The Burial Of Alamiyeseigha (photos) by adepiero: 10:50pm On Apr 08, 2016
If truly he died, RiP but if not, lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Jonathan & Ben Murray-bruce At The Burial Of Alamiyeseigha (photos) by Deepfreezer(m): 12:44am On Apr 09, 2016
kenonze:
Evil men!

what are you doing here?
Re: Jonathan & Ben Murray-bruce At The Burial Of Alamiyeseigha (photos) by callJesu: 3:15am On Apr 09, 2016
Bye former bayelsa boss
Re: Jonathan & Ben Murray-bruce At The Burial Of Alamiyeseigha (photos) by WILL888(m): 4:12am On Apr 09, 2016
Anytime I see wailers descending on threads that Buhari's name is mentioned I smile because I knew that down in their bowels things had gone wrong and that it will take more than annoiting to purge them of evil pregnancies they conceived immediately their drunkard and clueless master lost grip at power last year.They usually boast in their grandeur of delusions that 2019 is around the corner like say their votes count or like they didn't vote when Buhari gave their ineffectual hero Tyson-like knock-out last year .Buhari will always defeat their hero of corruption if election is staged one million times.Ranting and barking is permitted under this administration provided u don't become nauseating nuisances.U guys myopic and infantile elements gave PDP 16yrs and now troupe out of ur thatched buildings criticizing a regime yet to clock a year.U must be a bunch of Eeedddiiiooottttsss! Must u guys have your brains upside down like bats? Must you think with your anus? And must you reason twats? If u know your votes count,kindly wait for 2019 and do what u envisaged.Stop nagging cuz it won't help and Baba is too focused to digress from his manifestos.We 'zombies' believe in his capacity to deliver because he has shown he betters thousands of happy-go-lucky Jonathan, aka Clueless,shoeless,ineffectual buffoon(IB) and Stealing Not Corruption(SNC) . I and like minds have made it clear that PMB has our indefatigable and unwavering supports comes sun comes rains.I would implore you wailers to leave this country for four years if u feel too uncomfortable with what u are seeing or hearing .It would do you guys a lotta good if u can export yourself and switch allegiances to any nation dat deserve your uncontrollable wailings.Here in Nigeria,history has taught us what we that we need to endure for us to get there.We don't need that fire brigade approach,TAN,Seven Points Agenda anymore.In Buharinomics we trust!
Re: Jonathan & Ben Murray-bruce At The Burial Of Alamiyeseigha (photos) by Obiwiz(m): 5:27am On Apr 09, 2016
kenonze:
Evil men!

Sit down, reread ur statement and see if it makes any sense. DSP died due to renal failure because Dickson didn't help him financially. So you mean, at DSP's level, he can't pay for dialysis without help from Dickson? And, assuming he's so broke and Dickson refused to help, two or three contacts in DSP's phone can't quietly raise the funds for DSP to avert a life-threatening condition?
Una thinking sometimes ehn...... Na wa.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan & Ben Murray-bruce At The Burial Of Alamiyeseigha (photos) by ibietela2(m): 6:40am On Apr 09, 2016
johnsonjosbles:
everything in this country is a Scaaam!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Lauretta Onochie As Personal Assistant On Social Media / Osinbajo Donates N1 Million To Baba Suwe For His Treatment / Governor Umahi Sacks Aides 48 Hours After Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.