Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Question Of The Day From PMB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Question Of The Day From PMB (806 Views)

Pol 909: What Did South West Benefit From Pmb/gej? / Buhari’s Powerful Aides Bar Ministers, Family, Friends From PMB - Punch / Four (4) Powerful Quotes From Pmb That Will Restore Your Hope In Nig. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question Of The Day From PMB by Kanyekels(m): 7:14pm On Apr 08, 2016
Fellow Nigerians
Good evening
Going by events in our great country in recent times... PMB has been moved to ask this questions.

Re: Question Of The Day From PMB by chapie95(m): 10:25pm On Apr 08, 2016
No Baba buhari.. .pls dnt resign coz we r still enjoying ur good works

By d way still enjoying my gala nd fanta hopin to buy fuel tonight after queuing since 1:30 pm today
Re: Question Of The Day From PMB by dearsly(m): 11:48pm On Apr 08, 2016
No baba bubu.....no resign.....Until we stone u out wen time reach
Re: Question Of The Day From PMB by herkzprince(m): 12:15am On Apr 09, 2016
I no understand wetin these wailers want
She na "CHANGE" or "MAGIC"?

Change doesn't come easy ..You have to go through some things ..Its hard today ..Y'all blaming Baba ..I know for sure its gonna be good one day ..#betterdays ahead ..if you believe click like ..share if you don't #Sai Baba

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day From PMB by olafum1(m): 12:18am On Apr 09, 2016
He shouldn't resign now o, he should just go to China next week and remain there
Re: Question Of The Day From PMB by ndcide(m): 12:57am On Apr 09, 2016
herkzprince:
I no understand wetin these wailers want
She na "CHANGE" or "MAGIC"?

Change doesn't come easy ..You have to go through some things ..Its hard today ..Y'all blaming Baba ..I know for sure its gonna be good one day ..#betterdays ahead ..if you believe click like ..share if you don't #Sai Baba

I bought a brand of vegetable oil for 1k4 in December, now it's 1k8

My nepa bill increased by 1k, and no light, I had to run gen, fuel big issue.

Is was not this bad even as at January 2015.

Talk true, why shouldn't I wail. Just use your church mind talk true.

Now if at the end of the day or years that vegetable oil is back to 1k4. Where is the change.

This one is not about magic na.. You check am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Question Of The Day From PMB by tamonokare: 1:33am On Apr 09, 2016
Please sir, for the love of Allah, resign. And if u do, pls don't make it "inconclusive"
Re: Question Of The Day From PMB by Nobody: 2:28am On Apr 09, 2016
Somebody, sai baba!
Re: Question Of The Day From PMB by chernest2002: 10:36am On Apr 09, 2016
Let him remain and deliver change to zombies.

(1) (Reply)

The Rothschild-owned Central Banks Of The World - CBN Included / All Ex-governors Have Issues With EFCC, Except Me –bukar Abba / Abia State Governor Arrives Riot Scene, Pleads For Calmness (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.