Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Four (4) Powerful Quotes From Pmb That Will Restore Your Hope In Nig. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Four (4) Powerful Quotes From Pmb That Will Restore Your Hope In Nig. (1481 Views)

17 Powerful Quotes From Obasanjo’s Letter Criticising Buhari / Buhari’s Powerful Aides Bar Ministers, Family, Friends From PMB - Punch / Mbaka's Prophesy That Will Restore Your Hope In Buhari's Administration. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Four (4) Powerful Quotes From Pmb That Will Restore Your Hope In Nig. by greatiyk4u(m): 9:30pm On May 06, 2016
FOUR (4) POWERFUL QUOTES FROM PRESIDENT
MUHAMMADU BUHARI THAT WILL RESTORE YOUR HOPE IN
NIGERIA and #standwithBuhari..................

While signing the long awaited BUDGET OF CHANGE into law, Buhari made the following statements

« “This government is like no other. We are absolutely
committed to changing the structure of the Nigerian
economy once and for all”
-PMB

«“I can’t promise that it will be an easy journey, but can
assure this govt you have freely elected will work with
honesty & dedication”
-PMB

«“I commend the sacrifice, resilience, toughness of all
Nigerians, who have continued to have hope and confidence of a great future”.
-PMB

«“Living in the State House does not alienate me from your
daily struggles. I hear your cries, I share your pains”
-PMB

God bless Nigeria
God bless PMB

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four (4) Powerful Quotes From Pmb That Will Restore Your Hope In Nig. by legendte(m): 9:35pm On May 06, 2016
We need actions and not quotes!

1 Like

Re: Four (4) Powerful Quotes From Pmb That Will Restore Your Hope In Nig. by Solowande(m): 9:35pm On May 06, 2016
Na quote we wan chop? We nor want quote, na action we wan c.
Re: Four (4) Powerful Quotes From Pmb That Will Restore Your Hope In Nig. by madenigga(m): 9:50pm On May 06, 2016
Let me add more,
"We cannot give the people from the constituency that have me 5 percent vote the same treatment that we would give to the people from the same constituency that gave me 90 percent vote"
But if ur constituency didnt give me any vote at all forget it no treatment for u grin.

4 Likes

Re: Four (4) Powerful Quotes From Pmb That Will Restore Your Hope In Nig. by raker300: 9:53pm On May 06, 2016
Lemme add "those that cannot afford the forex, tough luck"
Re: Four (4) Powerful Quotes From Pmb That Will Restore Your Hope In Nig. by iflywithbuhari(f): 10:11pm On May 06, 2016
greatiyk4u:
FOUR (4) POWERFUL QUOTES FROM PRESIDENT
MUHAMMADU BUHARI THAT WILL RESTORE YOUR HOPE IN
NIGERIA and #standwithBuhari..................

While signing the long awaited BUDGET OF CHANGE into law, Buhari made the following statements

« “This government is like no other. We are absolutely
committed to changing the structure of the Nigerian
economy once and for all”
-PMB

«“I can’t promise that it will be an easy journey, but can
assure this govt you have freely elected will work with
honesty & dedication”
-PMB

«“I commend the sacrifice, resilience, toughness of all
Nigerians, who have continued to have hope and confidence of a great future”.
-PMB

«“Living in the State House does not alienate me from your
daily struggles. I hear your cries, I share your pains”
-PMB

God bless Nigeria
God bless PMB

Re: Four (4) Powerful Quotes From Pmb That Will Restore Your Hope In Nig. by Bitterleafsoup: 10:16pm On May 06, 2016
I have some promises he made...

1 Like

Re: Four (4) Powerful Quotes From Pmb That Will Restore Your Hope In Nig. by greatiyk4u(m): 7:18am On May 07, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:
I have some promises he made...

Soon you will run out of idea on what to wail on
Re: Four (4) Powerful Quotes From Pmb That Will Restore Your Hope In Nig. by illmatic101(m): 7:21am On May 07, 2016
Op, do you mean power mouth action?
Re: Four (4) Powerful Quotes From Pmb That Will Restore Your Hope In Nig. by greatiyk4u(m): 7:29am On May 07, 2016
illmatic101:
Op, do you mean power mouth action?

Do you need a translator?
Re: Four (4) Powerful Quotes From Pmb That Will Restore Your Hope In Nig. by owen10(m): 7:41am On May 07, 2016
Buhari my man... Biko buhariwa ha everywhere

laughs in Spiritual powers

1 Like

Re: Four (4) Powerful Quotes From Pmb That Will Restore Your Hope In Nig. by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:52am On May 07, 2016
Sincerely the man got powerful quotes shaaaaa...
Re: Four (4) Powerful Quotes From Pmb That Will Restore Your Hope In Nig. by ArodeTsolaye: 8:19am On May 07, 2016
Powerful quote

The people who gave me 5% votes, I will marginalize them~ Grand Dullard of Daura

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Four (4) Powerful Quotes From Pmb That Will Restore Your Hope In Nig. by youngeagle(m): 8:49am On May 07, 2016
If GEJ quotes didn't touch Nigerians how will a dullards quote touch them.

1 Like

Re: Four (4) Powerful Quotes From Pmb That Will Restore Your Hope In Nig. by greatiyk4u(m): 11:57am On May 07, 2016
youngeagle:
If GEJ quotes didn't touch Nigerians how will a dullards quote touch them.

GEJ was 4 PDP looters While the "dullard" in ur delusion is 4 nobody nd 4 everybody!
Re: Four (4) Powerful Quotes From Pmb That Will Restore Your Hope In Nig. by youngeagle(m): 1:15pm On May 07, 2016
greatiyk4u:

GEJ was 4 PDP looters While the "dullard" in ur delusion is 4 nobody nd 4 everybody!
all Nigerians politicians are looters even that dullard

1 Like

Re: Four (4) Powerful Quotes From Pmb That Will Restore Your Hope In Nig. by csamii: 1:28pm On May 07, 2016
greatiyk4u:

And you still believe he's for nobody and for everybody?

Lemme ask, did you get the CBN job?

1 Like

Re: Four (4) Powerful Quotes From Pmb That Will Restore Your Hope In Nig. by Flashh: 1:40pm On May 07, 2016
These qoutes are useless without any impact.

4 Likes

Re: Four (4) Powerful Quotes From Pmb That Will Restore Your Hope In Nig. by mars123(m): 1:44pm On May 07, 2016
madenigga:
Let me add more,
"We cannot give the people from the constituency that have me 5 percent vote the same treatment that we would give to the people from the same constituency that gave me 90 percent vote"
But if ur constituency didnt give me any vote at all forget it no treatment for u grin.
and so far have you been marginalised?
Re: Four (4) Powerful Quotes From Pmb That Will Restore Your Hope In Nig. by greatiyk4u(m): 1:52pm On May 07, 2016
csamii:

And you still believe he's for nobody and for everybody?

Lemme ask, did you get the CBN job?

Everybody must not work in CBN,..............did GEJ give you any even vigilante work?

I am a professional in my field so I need no CBN job where my skill may not be of utmost importance

(1) (Reply)

Niger Delta Militants, The Militant Arm Of IPOB / #riversrerun: What Has Happened Today Will Not Happen In 2019 - Wike / Fayose Prophesy Of 2016 That Came To Pass.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.