Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,119 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

What Are The Effects Of Using A New Brakepads On A Warped Rotors? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What Are The Effects Of Using A New Brakepads On A Warped Rotors? (564 Views)

This Is What Bad Fuel Will Do To Your Car: 7 Effects Of Bad Fuel In Your Car / Effects Of Ban On Importation Of Vehicles Through Land. / Dangers Of Using Car AC! Cancerous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Effects Of Using A New Brakepads On A Warped Rotors? by insideout: 7:28pm On Apr 08, 2016
Hello all car users here, please what is the effect of using a new brakepads on warped rotors.
Re: What Are The Effects Of Using A New Brakepads On A Warped Rotors? by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:30pm On Apr 08, 2016
insideout:
Hello all car users here, please what is the effect of using a new brakepads on warped rotors.

uneven wear on the pads. Vibration when you step on the brakes. Your pads will wear out quicker.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Effects Of Using A New Brakepads On A Warped Rotors? by salvo583: 9:19pm On Apr 08, 2016
gazzuzz is right. Just change the bad rotors and have peace of mind. I dont think rotors can be repaired.
Re: What Are The Effects Of Using A New Brakepads On A Warped Rotors? by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:20pm On Apr 08, 2016
salvo583:
gazzuzz is right. Just change the bad rotors and have peace of mind. I dont think rotors can be repaired.

they can, if not worn past safe limits, I do it on a weekly basis.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Effects Of Using A New Brakepads On A Warped Rotors? by salvo583: 9:24pm On Apr 08, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

they can, if not worn past safe limits, I do it on a weekly basis.
Thank God i no do oversabi. My knowledge has been updated

(1) (Reply)

BMW Vision Next 100 – New Photo Gallery Released / Camry 2000 Drag, Hesitate In The Morning / Clean Toyota Camry LE V4 2007 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.