Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,335 members, 7,815,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Lies From Pit Of Hell Against Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lies From Pit Of Hell Against Fayose (1017 Views)

Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children / Women Group Protests Against Fayose In Abuja - Pictures / Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lies From Pit Of Hell Against Fayose by Purplebirdrep: 8:40pm On Apr 08, 2016
The lady in the pic selling pear is named Charlotte Dipanda. She is an artist from cameroon.
The man beside him is also a Cameroonian artist. Here they are on set doing what they know doing best.
The latest gist in town from the APC cyber dogs is that the man is Fayose and was peeping into the upper apples of the lady while pretending to be buying pear from her.
Having exhausted their arsenal and couldn't match up with Fayose's fire power, they resorted to cheap blackmails.
Nigerians and Ekiti kete!! How does this man look like our own Oshokomole?
APC!!! Shame!!

4 Likes

Re: Lies From Pit Of Hell Against Fayose by christinie(f): 8:57pm On Apr 08, 2016
What else do you expect from a party whose foundation was built on lies.

1 Like

Re: Lies From Pit Of Hell Against Fayose by mankan2k7(m): 9:13pm On Apr 08, 2016
I trust osoko, he is born again christian

1 Like

Re: Lies From Pit Of Hell Against Fayose by Mediapace: 9:23pm On Apr 08, 2016
Comparing boob with pear and nothing more
Re: Lies From Pit Of Hell Against Fayose by sunkoye: 9:26pm On Apr 08, 2016
Staged. .....oga ju.. shocked
Re: Lies From Pit Of Hell Against Fayose by freeze001(f): 9:33pm On Apr 08, 2016
http://www.kinnakasblog.com/2015/08/charlotte-dipanda-now-pear-seller-in.html?m=1

This is d link with the picture. I knew this wasn't Fayose's profile. Don't even know why I didn't check since! Lying zombies everywhere!
Re: Lies From Pit Of Hell Against Fayose by AceRoyal: 3:00am On Apr 09, 2016
I thought our Zombies said he is insignificant?
Why the cheap propaganda to tarnish his image,since dats their greatest weapon against very significant perceived enemies?tongue
Re: Lies From Pit Of Hell Against Fayose by chriskosherbal(m): 4:18am On Apr 09, 2016
Hmmmmn
Re: Lies From Pit Of Hell Against Fayose by Nobody: 4:37am On Apr 09, 2016
sad
Re: Lies From Pit Of Hell Against Fayose by segalex: 5:46am On Apr 09, 2016
Tell fayose to pay me my 4months salary! Every other thing is irrelevant
Re: Lies From Pit Of Hell Against Fayose by Nobody: 5:47am On Apr 09, 2016
go on strike

segalex:
Tell fayose to pay me my 4months salary! Every other thing is irrelevant

(1) (Reply)

It's Time To Peg Marriage Age In Nigeria - Sanusi. / Once Upon Nigeria, A Prospering People Asked For Change / PHOTO: Ben Murray-bruce Kissing His Wife On The Street Of London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.