Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Police Brutalised And Stole From A Lawyer (picture) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Brutalised And Stole From A Lawyer (picture) (16886 Views)

Journalist Loyal To Adams Oshiomhole Brutalised At His Office Over N5m Loot(pics / How SARS Police Brutalised Comedian In Ozoro, Delta State [PHOTOS & VIDEO] / Soldiers Shoot Olajideide Sipe In Festac (A Lawyer) - Gaphic photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Brutalised And Stole From A Lawyer (picture) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 09, 2016
As much as I want to say that it is stupid to attempt to prove rights in this country, I still acknowledge the fact that people like this are probably still the ones keeping the system a little sane.
Re: Police Brutalised And Stole From A Lawyer (picture) by upsun: 1:53pm On Apr 09, 2016
Na wetin Arase teach dem b dat
Re: Police Brutalised And Stole From A Lawyer (picture) by younglas: 2:14pm On Apr 09, 2016
the lawyer dey lie
Re: Police Brutalised And Stole From A Lawyer (picture) by kikies(m): 2:33pm On Apr 09, 2016
this story doesn't seem to b complete
1. policemen are afraid of lawyers,wen he alleged dat he had fake docs he(lawyer) cld av simply identified himself.
2. wen talking to a police officer,mk dem see reasons with u,b calm n gentle Bt not afraid, after all u cldnt av possibly forged a police doc.
after all said d fact still remains dat we r in a zoo.
Re: Police Brutalised And Stole From A Lawyer (picture) by alfajohn: 2:45pm On Apr 09, 2016
DaBullIT:

He has a right to use his phone

The sooner Nigerians learn that, the better the quality of service we'll get from all sectors

Besides voice recording is just epic
so in ur imagination a nigerian policeman will see u recording his voice and do nothing. The barest minimum is that u lose that phone and most likely u receive the beating of ur life. Don't try it o
Re: Police Brutalised And Stole From A Lawyer (picture) by possibilita(m): 2:59pm On Apr 09, 2016
babdap:
National embarrassment. In P Square voice " Oga police oooooo, wetin be dis oooooo, you just dey stress me .........."
na which kan yawa be this eh.
Re: Police Brutalised And Stole From A Lawyer (picture) by hardbody: 3:54pm On Apr 09, 2016
DaBullIT:
As a lawyer first thing he ought to do was press record on his phone even voice recording is enough

Never mind. He did more than that all of that. We have our ways. Police will beg eventually.
Re: Police Brutalised And Stole From A Lawyer (picture) by Ogbulaba(m): 4:32pm On Apr 09, 2016
SultanOfBrunei:
weed at work
that ain't weed bro
Re: Police Brutalised And Stole From A Lawyer (picture) by akomolafe226(m): 4:37pm On Apr 09, 2016
SultanOfBrunei:
weed at work

Re: Police Brutalised And Stole From A Lawyer (picture) by slimfit1(m): 4:53pm On Apr 09, 2016
The day all of us start going to police stations to protest this kind of act even before it happens that is when it will stop too much fear is killing us.
Re: Police Brutalised And Stole From A Lawyer (picture) by sluk(m): 5:10pm On Apr 09, 2016
AntiWailer:
case of two thieves.
My friend dont be silly
Re: Police Brutalised And Stole From A Lawyer (picture) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 09, 2016
emmachukwu99:

Even when u see his picture above? He couldn't have harmed himself that much just to attract sympathy.

lawyers and fake story. somebody wey dey him house dey flex carry him surgery pix post stoory for hia
Re: Police Brutalised And Stole From A Lawyer (picture) by lagosrd: 5:14pm On Apr 09, 2016
Islie:

My ordeal in police hand, by lawyer

http://thenationonlineng.net/ordeal-police-hand-lawyer-2/

Will not hesitate to strike the man dead with saponna. +akufa for his family so that he can receive his punishment in full measure.
Re: Police Brutalised And Stole From A Lawyer (picture) by ogmaskman: 5:18pm On Apr 09, 2016
DaBullIT:

He has a right to use his phone

The sooner Nigerians learn that, the better the quality of service we'll get from all sectors

Besides voice recording is just epic

Man wey receive beating for tinted permit wey IG don put on hold Naim u say make e press phone for their present.
But come to think of it, this lawyer no correct legbere. At the moment there is nothing like tinted permit till end May. He should know this as a lawyer. There should have been no need for the fake or no fake issue. Secondly, his story is abit lopsided. Let's say the first policeman was drunk, what about the one that beat him up in the cell. Am not trying to justify their action but I feel he has not said it all.
Policemen ask me almost on a daily bases for tinted permit, I tell them to wait till end of May. I have come across very rude, useless, good for nothing and temperamental smelly policemen severally. But I still try to work around their low IQ. They are like phcn workers, nurses and civil servants were you have the good the bad and the ugly. It is better to avoid them if u can to avoid stories that touch. Pple have lost their lives trying to defend their rights. Tnk goodness he is alive to press charges.
Re: Police Brutalised And Stole From A Lawyer (picture) by ogmaskman: 5:28pm On Apr 09, 2016
Karlovich:
When u have a dullard as president, then such things are bound to happen

Yaba left reserved space for you. All expense paid by your community.
Re: Police Brutalised And Stole From A Lawyer (picture) by Emilord(m): 6:16pm On Apr 09, 2016
If this lawyer knows his onions,he should make millions of naira from this incident. He should filed an action forthwith at the Federal High Court and join the inspector General of police, commissioner of police of lagos,and the said police corporal as parties to the action. The statement of claim should be rich, something of say 50 million as compensation
Re: Police Brutalised And Stole From A Lawyer (picture) by todayguest(m): 6:25pm On Apr 09, 2016
The lawyer should better fabricate a more convincing lie. Policemen today are wiser with these lies.
Re: Police Brutalised And Stole From A Lawyer (picture) by isah4real: 7:30pm On Apr 09, 2016
Where re the Nigeria human rights activists? that always shout for human rights and rules of law?. Why re they quite? poor lawyer, sorry oooo this is 9ja 4 u. The human rights activists almost brought down the heaven when DSS refused Dasuki travelling outside for medical treatment. But, man Dasuki has not died and still resting in DSS cell.
Re: Police Brutalised And Stole From A Lawyer (picture) by Willybos(m): 7:47pm On Apr 09, 2016
AntiWailer:
case of two thieves.

That Lawyer is not being truthful with his story.

No police man will tell you to pay 1,000 for fake tint permit.

Infact, they don't ask you for money first. They will make sure you start begging before telling you your offence is 50,000 in their office but that you should pay 20,000.

The 150,000 in pigoen hole is another lie pre planned.

My guy don run his mouth and Police deck him. This is just a story to get back at the Police man.

u spoke like a senseless human being. U totally forgot how Nigeria police brutalize common civilians. Nigeria police can even ask more than 1000k!
Re: Police Brutalised And Stole From A Lawyer (picture) by AntiWailer: 7:54pm On Apr 09, 2016
Willybos:

u spoke like a senseless human being. U totally forgot how Nigeria police brutalize common civilians. Nigeria police can even ask more than 1000k!

You are probably an eediot or never driven in Lagos.

I repeat No police man will ask u for 1k. You will be the one begging them with such meagre amount.

Ask more sensible people who have driven and had issues with your fellow eeediots in blck uniform.
Re: Police Brutalised And Stole From A Lawyer (picture) by isah4real: 7:56pm On Apr 09, 2016
The truth is that, the lawyer is somehow economical with truth. (1) He said he was having #150,000. in a car pigeonhole but, he never said after the incident he could not find the money in a pigeon hole. (2) he claimed to have introduced himself to the police officer as a lawyer and he couldn't have fake police document how then police would still descend on him in manner? (3) For the benefit of doubt, assuming the first officer was drunk, what of the second officer? was the second officer also drunk?. I pick holes in that statement .
Re: Police Brutalised And Stole From A Lawyer (picture) by OBAGADAFFI: 8:07pm On Apr 09, 2016
To those attacking the lawyer.

Was the lawyer brutalized = Yes
Is it the Police officer right brutalize the lawyer= NO

That Onipanu Police station hmm, we know them well well.

For case to reach the CP,It means an MBA chapter is fighting for their colleague.

The Police won't find it easy.
Re: Police Brutalised And Stole From A Lawyer (picture) by isah4real: 8:33pm On Apr 09, 2016
sorry ooooo, we re not attacking the lawyer unjustly, lawyers re good at lying, in fact they always see lies as a way of life.
Re: Police Brutalised And Stole From A Lawyer (picture) by chinonso653(m): 7:31am On Apr 10, 2016
Something you go give am the man 1k,as average lawyer wey your law no dey constitution.you dey form graduate lawyer.you get luck sey d eye na just partial blind

(1) (2) (Reply)

Odigie-Oyegun Promises To Work With Secondus / Borno Holds First Independence Parade After 12 Years / Images From Makoko Waterfront Before Demolition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.