Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,163 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

I Need Help Badly, Please (casting Out Demons) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Need Help Badly, Please (casting Out Demons) (1663 Views)

Can Demons Send SMS? ( For Those Who Have Experience In Casting Out Devils) / I Need Help Badly, Please (casting Out Demons) / Casting Out Spiritual husband(Oko Orun) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help Badly, Please (casting Out Demons) by Rescueme(m): 9:32pm On Jul 31, 2009
Hello Nairalanders,

Please, I need your help. I have been in the yoke of satanic bondage for over 7 years now. I live
in Maryland in the U.S.

Please, do you know of any pastor that specializes in deliverance and casting out demons ? There
are demons in my body and I need a man/woman of God to help cast them
out.

My situation is so bad; everywhere I go in life na wahala.

God will bless you in responding to this.
Re: I Need Help Badly, Please (casting Out Demons) by hollandis(f): 6:53am On Aug 01, 2009
You did not state your discipline ,if you are a wizard,i will charge just 5000dollars,emere 20000 dollars ,ocult 80000.Pay the money to my GTB account no 13550005 kola obasi.Lest i 4get consultation fees is 500 dollars
Re: I Need Help Badly, Please (casting Out Demons) by Kelvinj(m): 7:07am On Aug 01, 2009
Hollandis, abeg na pastor im talk say im want no be babalawo.
Re: I Need Help Badly, Please (casting Out Demons) by posakosa(m): 7:19am On Aug 01, 2009
If you are male: STOP SHAGGING ALL THESE WOMEN.
Re: I Need Help Badly, Please (casting Out Demons) by Godmother(f): 11:02am On Aug 01, 2009
posakosa:

If you are male: STOP SHAGGING ALL THESE WOMEN.

I heard a story once. It seems tall but let me share it here. I heard that when you have sex with a person there is a sharing of souls (or exchange of spirits- whatever). Anyway, this means that by the time you shag A and then few weeks later you move on to B, you end up having these people's spirits in you. And for "players" then you have so many spirits in you that you practically become "possessed" undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Need Help Badly, Please (casting Out Demons) by Ben13: 11:09am On Aug 01, 2009
I pity your condition sha
Re: I Need Help Badly, Please (casting Out Demons) by akaa(f): 11:35am On Aug 01, 2009
My dear if you are serious in your story, look for watchman pastor, or grace of God Mission pastor.I hope god will help you through them
Re: I Need Help Badly, Please (casting Out Demons) by prittigrrr(f): 12:53pm On Aug 01, 2009
@ Godmother: that story you heard is based upon the biblical teaching some espouse regarding 'soul ties'. There is a story in the bible found in Genesis 34 where Jacob's daughter Dinah was raped by the sonn of the king. After the rape, the son's soul cleaved to her and he begged his father to get the girl for him. Well, Dinah's brothers tricked the prince and all the men into getting circumcised and while the men were healing, they attacked the city and killed every man there. The key regarding soul ties is that once the prince slept with the girl, he was obsessed with her and had to have her for himself. I have heard it taught that for each unlawful sex partner you should go and repent before God for freedom from the soul tie. At OP, if this the case, seek God for release from your sexual past. Go and sin no more.
Re: I Need Help Badly, Please (casting Out Demons) by prittigrrr(f): 12:58pm On Aug 01, 2009
I pray the peace of God will rain on you and free you from torment. I dont live in Maryland but some African American denominations believe in deliverance from spiritual possession. You may want to try Church of God in Christ, Holiness, Apostolic, Church of the Lord Jesus Christ or other AA pentecostal churches.
Re: I Need Help Badly, Please (casting Out Demons) by bisan(m): 1:53pm On Aug 01, 2009
My dear if u are really ready about this,, i mean if u are a christian and need deliverance, and u have faith, u will be healed. The name of d man of God is prophet T.B joshua of The synagouge church of all nations, lagos ,Nigeria, im a witness to his deliverance sessions. U can enquire wit this number. 07038616677, If u meet him, believe me u will never be d same again. May God be with u in ur hours of tribulation,
Re: I Need Help Badly, Please (casting Out Demons) by CrazyMan(m): 3:00pm On Aug 01, 2009
Exhales deeply.
Re: I Need Help Badly, Please (casting Out Demons) by posakosa(m): 3:44pm On Aug 01, 2009
Godmother:

I heard a story once. It seems tall but let me share it here. I heard that when you have sex with a person there is a sharing of souls (or exchange of spirits- whatever). Anyway, this means that by the time you shag A and then few weeks later you move on to B, you end up having these people's spirits in you. And for "players" then you have so many spirits in you that you practically become "possessed" undecided undecided undecided

Quite true dear Godmother, but I believe that whether be it biblical or not, If you are lying to women all because you want to shag them,

the ones that you hurt, every morning when they wake up, with bitterness in thier heart, and because you have purposefully deceived them, the

amount of EPE or curses you shall receive, CHINEKE! hmmmmm, yea, the amount of curses is enough to destroy your star or your future. Believe it or not!
Re: I Need Help Badly, Please (casting Out Demons) by Rescueme(m): 2:31am On Aug 02, 2009
bisan:

My dear if u are really ready about this,, i mean if u are a christian and need deliverance, and u have faith, u will be healed. The name of d man of God is prophet T.B joshua of The synagouge church of all nations, lagos ,Nigeria, im a witness to his deliverance sessions. U can enquire wit this number. 07038616677, If u meet him, believe me u will never be d same again. May God be with u in ur hours of tribulation,

Thank you so much bisan. God bless you.

I have heard about Prophet Joshua and I will love to see him, but I lack the funds
to go to Nigeria.

My brother, I am a christian, a child of God and I know that it is only a matter of time
before God comes through for me.

Again, thank you so much for your post.
Re: I Need Help Badly, Please (casting Out Demons) by Rescueme(m): 2:34am On Aug 02, 2009
Nairalanders, I take God beg una.

Please pass this along to anyone that you think might have some information
regarding this and can be helpful. God bless you in Jesus name.

Rescue-me:

Hello Nairalanders,

Please, I need your help. I have been in the yoke of satanic bondage for over 7 years now. I live
in Maryland in the U.S.

Please, do you know of any pastor that specializes in deliverance and casting out demons ?  There
are demons in my body and I need a man/woman of God to help cast them
out.

My situation is so bad; everywhere I go in life na wahala.

God will bless you in responding to this.
Re: I Need Help Badly, Please (casting Out Demons) by Rescueme(m): 2:40am On Aug 02, 2009
prittigrrr:

I pray the peace of God will rain on you and free you from torment. I dont live in Maryland but some African American denominations believe in deliverance from spiritual possession. You may want to try Church of God in Christ, Holiness, Apostolic, Church of the Lord Jesus Christ or other AA pentecostal churches.

prittigrrr, my sister, thank you so much for your post. God bless you.

I have written the churches down and will investigate further.

I really appreciate your response. Stay blessed.
Re: I Need Help Badly, Please (casting Out Demons) by Rescueme(m): 2:46am On Aug 02, 2009
akaa:

My dear if you are serious in your story, look for watchman pastor, or grace of God Mission pastor.I hope god will help you through them

Thank you akaa for your response. Amen to your prayer.

I don't understand what you meant by watchman pastor.

I did a google search for watchman pastor and several pastors came up.
Could you please say which church he belongs to or his real name
or anything that can be of more help

Is this the website of the Grace of God Mission you are referring to ?

http://graceofgodmission.org/

It seems the church is based in Onitsha, Nigeria.

Thanks again my sister. God bless you.
Re: I Need Help Badly, Please (casting Out Demons) by Rakhadani(m): 5:18pm On Aug 02, 2009
Man, i'm really concerned about your matter.
Could we try to solve this problem via e-mails? I promise you that i'll be with you in my prayers.
I think it will be far much better if we try to use e-mails!

My e-mail address is kaapstal@gmail.com
Re: I Need Help Badly, Please (casting Out Demons) by rooney86(m): 11:20pm On Aug 02, 2009
prittigrrr:

@ Godmother: that story you heard is based upon the biblical teaching some espouse regarding 'soul ties'. There is a story in the bible found in Genesis 34 where Jacob's daughter Dinah was raped by the sonn of the king. After the rape, the son's soul cleaved to her and he begged his father to get the girl for him. Well, Dinah's brothers tricked the prince and all the men into getting circumcised and while the men were healing, they attacked the city and killed every man there. The key regarding soul ties is that once the prince slept with the girl, he was obsessed with her and had to have her for himself. I have heard it taught that for each unlawful sex partner you should go and repent before God for freedom from the soul tie. At OP, if this the case, seek God for release from your sexual past. Go and sin no more.

hmmn!, thats serious.
the dinah girl must have had "juju pusssy"
Re: I Need Help Badly, Please (casting Out Demons) by nguage(m): 11:28pm On Aug 02, 2009
I'll keep you in my prayers and you'll be fine in less than 1 month if, and only if you have faith.
Re: I Need Help Badly, Please (casting Out Demons) by Rescueme(m): 1:15am On Aug 04, 2009
n-guage:

I'll keep you in my prayers and you'll be fine in less than 1 month if, and only if you have faith.

thank you so much n-guage. Please ask around if anyone you know can be of
help.
Re: I Need Help Badly, Please (casting Out Demons) by Hauwa1: 2:31am On Aug 04, 2009
sigh
Re: I Need Help Badly, Please (casting Out Demons) by baby4u2(f): 4:09am On Aug 04, 2009
@rescue me, if you are in maryland U.S. there are a lot of churches you can go to meet men of God to pray for you. Atleast go to RCCG bowie, or jesus house d.c, or new wine assembly d.c. Or there is a mountain of fire and miracle church around. Did you say you believe is sleeping around that attracted this demons to you?
Re: I Need Help Badly, Please (casting Out Demons) by Rescueme(m): 5:38pm On Aug 06, 2009
baby4u2:

@rescue me, if you are in maryland U.S. there are a lot of churches you can go to meet men of God to pray for you. Atleast go to RCCG bowie, or jesus house d.c, or new wine assembly d.c. Or there is a mountain of fire and miracle church around.

Thank you so much. You have been very helpful.
God bless you in Jesus name.

baby4u2:

Did you say you believe is sleeping around that attracted this demons to you?

No. The thread got distracted. I don't sleep around.
Re: I Need Help Badly, Please (casting Out Demons) by YUSSUFF01: 5:44pm On Aug 06, 2009
pray 4 help!
Re: I Need Help Badly, Please (casting Out Demons) by nguage(m): 5:07am On Aug 11, 2009
Any updates?
Re: I Need Help Badly, Please (casting Out Demons) by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 11, 2009
Hey!, Forget Synagogue, if u dont want more spirits.
Re: I Need Help Badly, Please (casting Out Demons) by Rescueme(m): 1:42am On Aug 15, 2009
n-guage:

Any updates?

Yes there is. I have gone to one of the places recommended by someone on Nairaland. God will
come through for me in Jesus name.

God bless you all for your contributions.

(1) (Reply)

Holy Spirit Vs Holy Ghost / Help! I Can't Get Off Nairaland! / You Should Read This About Religions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.