Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,620 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Nigeria Media Houses Don't Honor SOS Calls/emails From Average/poor Nigerians - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigeria Media Houses Don't Honor SOS Calls/emails From Average/poor Nigerians (419 Views)

Lady Reaches Out To A Poor Old Man After Seeing His Picture On Facebook. Photos / 10 Habits The Average Nigerian Should Let Go Of! / How Nigeria Media Report News(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Media Houses Don't Honor SOS Calls/emails From Average/poor Nigerians by ALABIFAITHFUL77(m): 11:59pm On Apr 08, 2016
This is the only country were lines has are been dawn between the Rich/political class and the average/poor in every sectors in the country...some of our media houses don't need to exist because of of their roles in promoting the rich/political classes and their hard work towards sending the poor to extinction. When your hear or read their post/news u will think they speak for all Nigerians.

I don't want to mention names of a media house but my encounter with 11 of them made me to no that they dont regard what the poor send to them. The worst of it is that so many of them display phone numbers that don't exist on their sites and for those that their phone line is functional you will call until your battery will die no body we pick ur calls and if they manage to pick u will not hear human voice rather a programmed machine voice that u wouldn't hear what the voice is saying.

The plights of the poor/average that is suppose to be heard and make them appear in front page will not be seen as a problem or important but the foolish and reckless speech of one mad or stupid Rich man or politician will be taken serious and will aappear in front page
Re: Nigeria Media Houses Don't Honor SOS Calls/emails From Average/poor Nigerians by Nobody: 4:13am On Apr 09, 2016
This doesn't make sense without an experience. It's vague.
What of Twitter and Whatsapp messages, is there any way they can guess one's social status from those?

(1) (Reply)

Lift X Years, We Clearly / My Marriage Budget / The Solution To The Menace Of Fulanis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.