Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,765 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Kachikwu, Emefiele Fly Private Jet Used By Deziani - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kachikwu, Emefiele Fly Private Jet Used By Deziani (30493 Views)

Deziani Alison-madueke Allegedly Breaks Efcc's Lies Concerning Her / Repentant Buhari Fan Apologizes To Deziani Alison-Madueke / Kachikwu, Emefiele Fly Same Private Jet Used By Diezani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kachikwu, Emefiele Fly Private Jet Used By Deziani by jibs4lv(m): 8:52am On Apr 09, 2016
....pinchure or idonbilif
Re: Kachikwu, Emefiele Fly Private Jet Used By Deziani by obailala(m): 8:52am On Apr 09, 2016
drss:
see how una dey shift goal post so its about cost now n not d used of private jet can u provide empirical evidence of d cost of deziani's jet travelling
Stop nagging man... I dont know what the cost was or tha amount she was accused of or how the case eventually ended, but the main allegation against Diezani was about the cost of chartering the plane.
Re: Kachikwu, Emefiele Fly Private Jet Used By Deziani by drss(m): 8:54am On Apr 09, 2016
sapiosexual1:
Abeg where are the zombies? I thought Buhari said they should be flying economy class. All of una zombies you see ur life?
dem hypocricy stinks to high heavens! deziani was attacked left right n center for using private jet, but now dat kachukwu n emefiele ar using d same jet used by deziani, they ar yarning dust sad say she spend N10billion for jet. d same ridiculous figure dem zombie party APC dished to d media to smear deziani. tufiakwa!!!
Re: Kachikwu, Emefiele Fly Private Jet Used By Deziani by Reference(m): 8:55am On Apr 09, 2016
grin Attack and defence all over the place....abeg change the game not the players.
Re: Kachikwu, Emefiele Fly Private Jet Used By Deziani by christinie(f): 8:55am On Apr 09, 2016
Bla blaa bla and you couldn't come up with this theory to defend GEJ instead you called him names.

Tell you late night stories to the birds, maybe they will buy them.

APC has successfully shown us, time without numbers, that it is indeed a party full of lies, propaganda and hypocrisy. Everything they accused GEJ of doing they do now without impunity. I pity all those who defend them blindly.

fulanimafia:

You conveniently ignored the explanation given by a named stakeholder, and you're asking me about an allegation from someone the report refers to as an unconfirmed source? Are you serious at all?

All your answers are contained in the rest of the article that the poster FRAUDULENTLY cut out to mask the propaganda title of his thread.

The question is why Diezani was paying for services that came free with the JV agreement?

http://www.punchng.com/kachikwu-emefiele-fly-private-jet-used-by-diezani/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

1 Like

Re: Kachikwu, Emefiele Fly Private Jet Used By Deziani by drss(m): 8:57am On Apr 09, 2016
obailala:
Stop nagging man... I dont know what the cost was or tha amount she was accused of or how the case eventually ended, but the main allegation against Diezani was about the cost of chartering the plane.
how did d case ended Oh i remember, d allegations dat she spend N10billion was false. if una say she spend too much for jet, wat is d cost of kachukwu's jet used by d same desiani

1 Like

Re: Kachikwu, Emefiele Fly Private Jet Used By Deziani by wirinet(m): 8:58am On Apr 09, 2016
Happiness87:
bring the receipts showing that she paid or shut up for life …

House will not water down N10billion Jet scam- Reps
ABUJA----Just as the Speaker of the House of Representatives, Mr. Aminu Tambuwal, has directed the Public Accounts Committee to begin hearing on the alleged N10 billion air charter services scam involving Nigeria’s Minister of Petroleum Resources, Mrs Diezani Alison-Madueke, a member of the PAC Friday morning over the phone informed Per Second News that the House ‘will not try to water down the Jet Scandal’. The House of Representatives had on March 27, mandated the accounts committee to commence an investigative hearing into the scam, but the probe was shelved because the Minister of Petroleum Resources had gone to court on that same date.

“At our meeting on Thursday we have collated evidence from Excujet Hanger and Vistajet, two private companies connected to the jet charter deal. Nigerians in their numbers have submitted credible documents, it is also noteworthy that we have been receiving memos from whistle blowers, who have indicated interest to appear before the committee to testify”.

"We don't want to stampede invitees. We are not after anybody”.

"If you are invited and you refuse, under the law we will subpoena you, Why is she afraid of probe?

Following the pronouncement of an Abuja Federal High Court presided over by Justice Ahmed Mohammed that he did not grant any order restraining the House from probing the alleged jets charter by the Minister of Petroleum Resources, Mrs Diezani Alison-Madueke, the House is now able to commence with the probe.

However, the minister have filed fresh suit against the national assembly in a bid to stop the House of Representatives from probing her alleged spending of N10 billion on charted private jets.
http://www.persecondnews.com/index.php/politics/item/1158-house-will-not-water-down-n10billion-jet-scam-reps
Re: Kachikwu, Emefiele Fly Private Jet Used By Deziani by fulanimafia: 9:01am On Apr 09, 2016
christinie:
Bla blaa bla and you couldn't come up with this theory to defend GEJ instead you called him names.

Tell you late night stories to the birds, maybe they will buy them.

APC has successfully shown us, time without numbers, that it is indeed a party full of lies, propaganda and hypocrisy. Everything they accused GEJ of doing they do now without impunity. I pity all those who defend them blindly.

When you quoted me, I thought you had a point to tackle the post, only to discover the tired wailer rhetoric.

What a disappointment.

1 Like

Re: Kachikwu, Emefiele Fly Private Jet Used By Deziani by repogirl(f): 9:01am On Apr 09, 2016
[size=16pt]Change![/size]
Re: Kachikwu, Emefiele Fly Private Jet Used By Deziani by anonimi: 9:07am On Apr 09, 2016

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kachikwu, Emefiele Fly Private Jet Used By Deziani by miqos02(m): 9:14am On Apr 09, 2016
oh k
Re: Kachikwu, Emefiele Fly Private Jet Used By Deziani by BirabilPaul(m): 9:22am On Apr 09, 2016
three:
Top-rated Canadian-made private jets chartered regularly by the immediate past Minister of Petroleum Resources, Mrs. Diezani Alison-Madueke, are now being flown by the new Minister of State for Petroleum Resources, Dr. Ibe Kachikwu, and the Central Bank of Nigeria’s Governor, Mr. Godwin Emefiele, investigations by Saturday PUNCH have shown.

The development brings to question the new administration’s criticism of financial recklessness of the previous administration and its resolve to cut costs in the face of falling oil prices.

The Bombardier luxury private jets with cozy interior, flown by Kachikwu and Emefiele belong to VistaJet Holding SA, a Swiss charter airline that has satellite facilities in some countries of the world, including Nigeria.

Diezani had faced sharp criticism for chartering VistaJet’s private jets for several months and accumulating huge sums of bills that was almost half of the cost of a private jet.

The CBN, impeccable sources within the apex bank revealed, had also entered into a long-term and renewable contract with VistaJet.

The contract gives Emefiele unfettered access to one of VistaJet’s luxury planes any time of the day and for whatever number of hours.

According to top officials of the Nigerian Airspace Management Agency working in the Air Traffic Control Towers in Lagos and Abuja airports, Emefiele has been flying regularly one of VistaJet’s private jets.

He has been sighted flying the Bombardier Challenger 850 flown by Diezani during the last administration.

According to unconfirmed sources, the CBN pays $1m to VistaJet a year for the use of any of ......

http://www.punchng.com/kachikwu-emefiele-fly-private-jet-used-by-diezani/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

APC is the worst thing that has happen to this country. They were shouting DIEZANI now they have paid for the same jet they normally claim private jet to DIEZANI. Meanwhile the highest cost this time as they paid to be entitled to fly any other jet own by the same company any time.

Anything PDP did APC had done the worst. Corruptible fighting corruption.

Re: Kachikwu, Emefiele Fly Private Jet Used By Deziani by nwakibie3(m): 9:35am On Apr 09, 2016
I now believe 2PAC "I see no CHANGE"

1 Like

Re: Kachikwu, Emefiele Fly Private Jet Used By Deziani by Mixty: 9:39am On Apr 09, 2016
wirinet:

Why are wailers not concerned that Diezani Madueke paid N10 billion for services she should be getting for free.
Nonsense response from the guy. He was deflecting from the question. I work in one of the JV companies and I can categorically tell you that is not how it works. NNPC owns 60% of the JV so they dictate what is included in the annual JV budget. Don't let them deceive you by hiding under the JV agreement. How many of the JV partners use luxury jets? the answer is none. The NNPC is simply forcing the JV partners to contribute 40% to the excesses of the NNPC boss.

cc fulanimafia .....for your learning too
Re: Kachikwu, Emefiele Fly Private Jet Used By Deziani by Larryfest(m): 9:40am On Apr 09, 2016
Let them just continue,whereva dey stop we the up n coming takes ova frm der....thats 2say dis country wil foreva b moving in circles.
Re: Kachikwu, Emefiele Fly Private Jet Used By Deziani by nsedet: 9:42am On Apr 09, 2016
Oga! U're simply just foolish that's all
fulanimafia:

I've become quite tolerant with your wailing so there is no need to interrupt.

Regarding the topic, the contract has already been paid for so it would be smart by half to stop flying planes that have already been paid from the provision in the last budget.

Unless you have proof that provisions were made for the continuation of this practice in Buhari's budget, then your thread is dead on arrival.

Besides, I'm sure you read that no payments have been made by this government for the jet, and that they are part of the JV agreement.

How about asking why DiezaTHIEF was paying billions for something she was getting for free?

1 Like

Re: Kachikwu, Emefiele Fly Private Jet Used By Deziani by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 09, 2016
Apc is this d change?...u refused to sell off some planes 4rm d presidential fleet as promised & now this?....buhari is scam/hypocrisy personified!
Re: Kachikwu, Emefiele Fly Private Jet Used By Deziani by Mixty: 9:46am On Apr 09, 2016
fulanimafia:

You conveniently ignored the explanation given by a named stakeholder, yet you're asking me about an allegation from someone the report refers to as an unconfirmed source? Are you serious at all?

All your answers are contained in the rest of the article that the poster FRAUDULENTLY cut out to mask the propaganda title of his thread.

The question is why Diezani was paying for services that came free with the JV agreement?

For your information, the service is NOT free. NNPC pays 60% of the bill and force the IOCs to remit the remaining 40%. The JV partner uses luxury jets in the company. I can confirm that to you.

cc scholes007
Re: Kachikwu, Emefiele Fly Private Jet Used By Deziani by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 09, 2016
drss:
dem hypocricy stinks to high heavens! deziani was attacked left right n center for using private jet, but now dat kachukwu n emefiele ar using d same jet used by deziani, they ar yarning dust sad say she spend N10billion for jet. d same ridiculous figure dem zombie party APC dished to d media to smear deziani. tufiakwa!!!
My guy the tin tire me
Re: Kachikwu, Emefiele Fly Private Jet Used By Deziani by fulanimafia: 9:57am On Apr 09, 2016
Mixty:

Nonsense response from the guy. He was deflecting from the question. I work in one of the JV companies and I can categorically tell you that is not how it works. NNPC owns 60% of the JV so they dictate what is included in the annual JV budget. Don't let them deceive you by hiding under the JV agreement. How many of the JV partners use luxury jets? the answer is none. The NNPC is simply forcing the JV partners to contribute 40% to the excesses of the NNPC boss.

Baseless.

How can you defend your allegation that the NNPC dictates the budget of the JV? Because it's a majority partner? That's just a lazy pedestrian inference.

The question remains that if a stakeholder in the JV (which you are not, just a claimed staff) confirmed that NNPC's partners finance the charter of the jets, why did Diezani claim she was paying billions for the service?

For your information, the fact that NNPC holds a 60% stake in the JV does not automatically translate to NNPC paying 60% of the charter cost of those jets.
Re: Kachikwu, Emefiele Fly Private Jet Used By Deziani by adeoba2008(m): 9:59am On Apr 09, 2016
Bunch of hypocrites.
Re: Kachikwu, Emefiele Fly Private Jet Used By Deziani by christinie(f): 10:00am On Apr 09, 2016
Keep up exhibiting your zombie cum boko features. Bye.

fulanimafia:

When you quoted me, I thought you had a point to tackle the post, only to discover the tired wailer rhetoric.

What a disappointment.
Re: Kachikwu, Emefiele Fly Private Jet Used By Deziani by greatbrian(m): 10:06am On Apr 09, 2016
fulanimafia:

I've become quite tolerant with your wailing so there is no need to interrupt.

Regarding the topic, the contract has already been paid for so it would be smart by half to stop flying planes that have already been paid from the provision in the last budget.

Unless you have proof that provisions were made for the continuation of this practice in Buhari's budget, then your thread is dead on arrival.

Besides, I'm sure you read that no payments have been made by this government for the jet, and that they are part of the JV agreement.

How about asking why DiezaTHIEF was paying billions for something she was getting for free?

Re: Kachikwu, Emefiele Fly Private Jet Used By Deziani by oloriooko(m): 10:28am On Apr 09, 2016
[size=18pt]All hail saint Buhari the know-it-all president
God punish all of them
[/size]
Re: Kachikwu, Emefiele Fly Private Jet Used By Deziani by Mixty: 10:31am On Apr 09, 2016
fulanimafia:

Baseless.

How can you defend your allegation that the NNPC dictates the budget of the JV? Because it's a majority partner? That's just a lazy pedestrian inference.

The question remains that if a stakeholder in the JV (which you are not, just a claimed staff) confirmed that NNPC's partners finance the charter of the jets, why did Diezani claim she was paying billions for the service?

For your information, the fact that NNPC holds a 60% stake in the JV does not automatically translate to NNPC paying 60% of the charter cost of those jets.
@The bolded.....It does. If not, it is even more indicting that JV partners pay for expenses incurred by NNPC not accounted for.

As a majority shareholder, NAPIMS (a subsidiary under NNPC) provide oversight function over all budgetary activities of the JV. NAPIMS have to approve annual budgets of JV partners and monitor implementation. thus NAPIMS play a dual role....contribute 60% and provide regulatory oversight on all financial activities including ensuring accurate crude allocations based on the sharing ratio.

Now....I give you a scenario that plays itself in every govt establishment. When you need to get something done, you may have to give kickbacks except if you stand your ground which will ultimately lead to delays and obstacles. Same thing occur when JV partners have to get their budgets signed by NNPC. You will be forced to make compromises and include items in the budget you are not normally willing to make and are not justified (e.g. it may be in form of sponsoring foreign trainings, estacodes, luxury jets, etc.). It all boils down to forecful extortion.
You tell me a moral justification of having the JV partners fund the hire of a luxury jet they don't get to use? What business sense does it make?

Lets even assume the JV partners use luxury jets (which is NOT the case), the NNPC boss is not legally allowed to use a luxury jet dedicated to JV operations IF it is not soley for JV business. Money spent on JV business is simply for JV activities.

Lastly, I wasn't defending Diezani. I think we will never progress as a nation if we keep comparing the enormity of a corrupt act against another. What is corrupt is corrupt and we should deal with it as such. Unlike you, I am not playing politics. I will criticize what is wrong, be it APC or PDP.
Re: Kachikwu, Emefiele Fly Private Jet Used By Deziani by Lawalemi(m): 10:34am On Apr 09, 2016
Scholes007:
since it is free in kachikwu's time it is also free for mmadueke or do you want to tell me the agreement was changed because of kachikwu?
You must be a conman
Re: Kachikwu, Emefiele Fly Private Jet Used By Deziani by kelly72: 11:03am On Apr 09, 2016
Probably I alone was not fooled by APC's crocodile tears many months ago. Party of criminals
Re: Kachikwu, Emefiele Fly Private Jet Used By Deziani by Eruditor: 11:07am On Apr 09, 2016
blueto:
where are those Zombies that colluded with APC to formerly and incipiently lambasted Diezani for utilizing private jets with “redundant” cost, thus not being frugal with expending public funds?

Why are they mute and failing to lambaste the APC's govt over the defalcation of public funds by even transcending beyond that of GEJ's administration via having a perennial contract with copious amount of funds to enable him bask in the prerogative of maintaining an unconstrained access to luxurious private Jets? .

You got 107 likes for this poorly written post?
Re: Kachikwu, Emefiele Fly Private Jet Used By Deziani by Eruditor: 11:08am On Apr 09, 2016
Scholes007:
since it is free in kachikwu's time it is also free for mmadueke or do you want to tell me the agreement was changed because of kachikwu?

Deziani should have come out to tell Nigerians that, not spend N10billion on something that is free.
Re: Kachikwu, Emefiele Fly Private Jet Used By Deziani by Eruditor: 11:09am On Apr 09, 2016
Scholes007:
if someone is to read all this you wrote here then they will think this airline is running a charity orgnisation. I keep asking you does that agreement include maintainance of the jet? Knowing fully well this was the problem you lots accused mmadueke of. As for CBN they must pay for chartering their service

Dumb question. The JV utilises the jets by hiring it. What does maintenance have to do with it?
Re: Kachikwu, Emefiele Fly Private Jet Used By Deziani by Eruditor: 11:13am On Apr 09, 2016
Mixty:

Dumb lies.

1. NNPC has 60% stake not that they fund it by 60%. The location where the oil is to be found is Nigeria's remember? It makes up for part of the 60%.

2. Dumb liar. All the JV partners use private jets. ALL of them.

1 Like

Re: Kachikwu, Emefiele Fly Private Jet Used By Deziani by Eruditor: 11:19am On Apr 09, 2016
Mixty:

@The bolded.....It does. If not, it is even more indicting that JV partners pay for expenses incurred by NNPC not accounted for.

As a majority shareholder, NAPIMS (a subsidiary under NNPC) provide oversight function over all budgetary activities of the JV. NAPIMS have to approve annual budgets of JV partners and monitor implementation. thus NAPIMS play a dual role....contribute 60% and provide regulatory oversight on all financial activities including ensuring accurate crude allocations based on the sharing ratio.

Now....I give you a scenario that plays itself in every govt establishment. When you need to get something done, you may have to give kickbacks except if you stand your ground which will ultimately lead to delays and obstacles. Same thing occur when JV partners have to get their budgets signed by NNPC. You will be forced to make compromises and include items in the budget you are not normally willing to make and are not justified (e.g. it may be in form of sponsoring foreign trainings, estacodes, luxury jets, etc.). It all boils down to forecful extortion.
You tell me a moral justification of having the JV partners fund the hire of a luxury jet they don't get to use? What business sense does it make?

Lets even assume the JV partners use luxury jets (which is NOT the case), the NNPC boss is not legally allowed to use a luxury jet dedicated to JV operations IF it is not soley for JV business. Money spent on JV business is simply for JV activities.

Lastly, I wasn't defending Diezani. I think we will never progress as a nation if we keep comparing the enormity of a corrupt act against another. What is corrupt is corrupt and we should deal with it as such. Unlike you, I am not playing politics. I will criticize what is wrong, be it APC or PDP.

Hide your lies in many words.

NAPIMS funds upstream activities and ONLY that. I don't know if you have rethinks before posting.

Luxury Jets they don't get to use? So how do the execs travel? Arik air and Dana? Abeg lie with style.

What are JV activities and how can you tell the GMD didn't use the jets only for such activities? You are just spinning yourself with illogic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Geidam: ISWAP Shares N20,000 Per Household In New Recruitment Drive - HumAngle / Farooq Kperogi: Tinubu Is Attacking Buhari Because He Won't Be President / Nyesom Wike, Tonye Princewill, Dakuku Peterside Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.