Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,522 members, 7,819,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Kachikwu, Emefiele Fly Private Jet Used By Deziani - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kachikwu, Emefiele Fly Private Jet Used By Deziani (30490 Views)

Deziani Alison-madueke Allegedly Breaks Efcc's Lies Concerning Her / Repentant Buhari Fan Apologizes To Deziani Alison-Madueke / Kachikwu, Emefiele Fly Same Private Jet Used By Diezani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kachikwu, Emefiele Fly Private Jet Used By Deziani by abeniagbon(m): 7:39am On Apr 09, 2016
I have said it. This two Minister Should be on watch they are the people behind Nigeria Problem.
Re: Kachikwu, Emefiele Fly Private Jet Used By Deziani by wirinet(m): 7:41am On Apr 09, 2016
Scholes007:
Then it ends up meaning that your so called reckless by mmadueke is also been exhibited by kachikwu and emefiele but now in double fold.

Are you still suffering from last night's hangover ? What you wrote is senseless. What was the so called recklessness Madueke was accused of by the senate? And who is accusing kachikwu said of recklessness?

1 Like

Re: Kachikwu, Emefiele Fly Private Jet Used By Deziani by sdindan: 8:07am On Apr 09, 2016
fulanimafia:

Contract termination at whose expense? You think everyone is silly?
Read my comment again so you stop embarrassing yourself.

So how much are the zombies buying fuel?
Re: Kachikwu, Emefiele Fly Private Jet Used By Deziani by Scholes007(m): 8:08am On Apr 09, 2016
fulanimafia:

You conveniently ignored the explanation given by a named stakeholder, and you're asking me about an allegation from someone the report refers to as an unconfirmed source? Are you serious at all?

All your answers are contained in the rest of the article that the poster FRAUDULENTLY cut out to mask the propaganda title of his thread.

The question is why Diezani was paying for services that came free with the JV agreement.
if someone is to read all this you wrote here then they will think this airline is running a charity orgnisation. I keep asking you does that agreement include maintainance of the jet? Knowing fully well this was the problem you lots accused mmadueke of. As for CBN they must pay for chartering their service
Re: Kachikwu, Emefiele Fly Private Jet Used By Deziani by crownwealth: 8:14am On Apr 09, 2016
This government and her handlers are fraudulent.

APC why?
Re: Kachikwu, Emefiele Fly Private Jet Used By Deziani by Happiness87(f): 8:16am On Apr 09, 2016
Paulchris:
Something I notices abt NL mods...
Posts praising the present govt makes FP with less than 25 comments while posts castigating them or supporting their predecessor needs between 50-80 comments before being considered for FP.................
Pls Is NL now a political platform for propaganda?
lol, would you complain if the headlines was Goodluck Ebele stole.

would you call it propaganda
Re: Kachikwu, Emefiele Fly Private Jet Used By Deziani by ceejay80s(m): 8:18am On Apr 09, 2016
I take back my post
Re: Kachikwu, Emefiele Fly Private Jet Used By Deziani by Happiness87(f): 8:18am On Apr 09, 2016
wirinet:

Why are wailers not concerned that Diezani Madueke paid N10 billion for services she should be getting for free.
bring the receipts showing that she paid or shut up for life …
Re: Kachikwu, Emefiele Fly Private Jet Used By Deziani by obailala(m): 8:18am On Apr 09, 2016
If my memory serves me right, the problem with Diezani wasnt the use of the hired jet, rather it was the vast amount she claimed she spent chattering the jet.

1 Like

Re: Kachikwu, Emefiele Fly Private Jet Used By Deziani by Scholes007(m): 8:19am On Apr 09, 2016
wirinet:

Are you still suffering from last night's hangover ? What you wrote is senseless. What was the so called recklessness Madueke was accused of by the senate? And who is accusing kachikwu said of recklessness?
chill bro, I heard you guys are cutting cost of governance, and as we can see, the 11 presidential jet fleet, the one used by emefiele and kachikwu are testimonies to your prudency.
Re: Kachikwu, Emefiele Fly Private Jet Used By Deziani by ipreach: 8:21am On Apr 09, 2016
APC wanted to kill that woman with their evil propaganda because of the jet yet, one of them is using that same jet
Re: Kachikwu, Emefiele Fly Private Jet Used By Deziani by fulanimafia: 8:22am On Apr 09, 2016
Scholes007:
if someone is to read all this you wrote here then they will think this airline is running a charity orgnisation. I keep asking you does that agreement include maintainance of the jet? Knowing fully well this was the problem you lots accused mmadueke of. As for CBN they must pay for chartering their service

Since we both are not privy to the explicit details of the JV agreement terms, it is rational to assume that global best practices would be adopted an maintenance would be handled by the operator of the aircraft, who are paid by the partners as a stakeholder confirmed in the report.

This brings us back to the question you've been avoiding, why was Diezani paying billions for an aircraft she was using for free as it was already being paid for?
Re: Kachikwu, Emefiele Fly Private Jet Used By Deziani by Tripleclick(m): 8:23am On Apr 09, 2016
NIGERIA YOUTHS NEEDS DELIVERANCE... VERY ST*****pd SET OF GENERATION.. DWELLS MORE ON GOSSIPS, JOKES AND USE'ESS NEWS INSTEAD OF PATH OF SURVIVAL FROM THEIR ECONOMIC HARDSHIP

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kachikwu, Emefiele Fly Private Jet Used By Deziani by truthspeaks: 8:24am On Apr 09, 2016
Add omenka too
sdindan:
fulanimafia, stop viewing the topic.

Say something even if is sai Baba as a chief zombie.

Please where's that 40yrs old virgin, NgeneUkwenu.
Re: Kachikwu, Emefiele Fly Private Jet Used By Deziani by Kingspin(m): 8:24am On Apr 09, 2016
Some APc supporters will not believe they were brainwashed. Everything and more( e.g padded budget) that the APC kick against madly during the GEJ lead govt. is what they are coping and repeating. Imagine Buhari paying for fuel subsidy, and plan to remove subsidy. Where is Change?
Re: Kachikwu, Emefiele Fly Private Jet Used By Deziani by Nobody: 8:26am On Apr 09, 2016
cold:

Hmmm..the Obahiagbon of Nairaland grin. I always laugh really hard whenever i come across your comments. The hifalutin and excess verbiage gets me everytime. But yeah i totally concur with you. Isn't it funny how everyone in the APC is saintly,infallible and beyond reproach? They simply can't do no wrong. Placed on a higher pedestal and viewed as immortals whom we lesser mortals must pay obeisance to. It's really sad these set of people are being allowed to get away with so much. Everything has practically ground to a halt. Yet, when we cry out aka wail,we're hushed and reminded we've had similar experiences in the past so deal with it. Where then is this much vaunted change? Nigerians have been caught up in a vicious cycle. It's a sorry state of affairs.
Yes, I accede that no Homo sapien is immaculate without preternatural influence or aid. thus, The antiquated and incumbent administrations have been entangled with perverse flaws, but my verdict is that why objurgate someone on what you are culpable or latently culpable of?

Indicting me of your future or present peccadillo is consummately ludicrous and aberrant.

APC's administration are only replicating GEJ's legacy and eroding dynamism. even while they formerly averred on the exigency of Change.

why are some exorable Zombies that were indoctrinated by APC's skulduggery still make attempts to vindicate them of their execrable and palpable infractions and libertine attributes?

Sometimes, it becomes logical to contemplate on the brainwave that the national adversities of this nation transcends beyond this physical world and operates from the metaphysical world.

About you lexical expressions, it was nifty smiley . And I want to acquiesce that I learnt from it.

Apologies for the deferred reply. I was later offline yesterday, thus, being ephemerally oblivious of your reply. I presume you must have prognosticated a prompt reply from me.

1 Like

Re: Kachikwu, Emefiele Fly Private Jet Used By Deziani by wirinet(m): 8:29am On Apr 09, 2016
Scholes007:

Which agreement? Do you have comprehension problems? Kachikwu said the companies in the joint venture partnership has agreement with vistajets to use their services and you are talking about maintenance. Do you maintain taxi services you hire either solely or in conjunction with others. Obviously, the cost of leasing the aircraft and other running costs are taken care of in the joint partnership arrangement.

2 Likes

Re: Kachikwu, Emefiele Fly Private Jet Used By Deziani by Ijaya123: 8:30am On Apr 09, 2016
This is totally condemnable. The president should put a stop to this immediately.

1 Like

Re: Kachikwu, Emefiele Fly Private Jet Used By Deziani by Myself2(m): 8:32am On Apr 09, 2016
It's perfectly in order for the CBN governor to travel by chatered aircraft.From the days of Abdulkadir in the 8th to Soludo and Sanusi, that has been the norm.
Blame the dulllard, who it was that promised to sell off 75% of aircraft in the presidential fleet and reneged the moment he became president.

1 Like

Re: Kachikwu, Emefiele Fly Private Jet Used By Deziani by Abeymills(m): 8:33am On Apr 09, 2016
Bunch of apc hypocrites thieves bigger n refined zombies n bubuhari God wil punish u all
Re: Kachikwu, Emefiele Fly Private Jet Used By Deziani by Kingspin(m): 8:36am On Apr 09, 2016
obailala:
If my memory serves me right, the problem with Diezani wasnt the use of the hired jet, rather it was the vast amount she claimed she spent chattering the jet.
She used jet paid for by the ministry she was under, so those using the jet now are using their money abi? Dont believe everything you read esp during the last election. And i do not believe Nigerians will leave under silence with this govt. You remember the bring back our girls team during the election and where are they now? I want u to understand Nigerian politics, they pick who they want to destroy using the media.
Re: Kachikwu, Emefiele Fly Private Jet Used By Deziani by Myself2(m): 8:36am On Apr 09, 2016
sdindan:
fulanimafia, stop viewing the topic.

Say something even if is sai Baba as a chief zombie.

Please where's that 40yrs old virgin, NgeneUkwenu.

Now that's hilarious
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kachikwu, Emefiele Fly Private Jet Used By Deziani by sdindan: 8:41am On Apr 09, 2016
Myself2:

Now that's hilarious grin grin

Clap for me nah!
Re: Kachikwu, Emefiele Fly Private Jet Used By Deziani by drss(m): 8:41am On Apr 09, 2016
na today APC pipul ar still doing wat dem accused PDP of doing. if hypocricy na academic performance, dem go nack first class. yeye hypocrites.
Re: Kachikwu, Emefiele Fly Private Jet Used By Deziani by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 09, 2016
Abeg where are the zombies? I thought Buhari said they should be flying economy class. All of una zombies you see ur life?
Re: Kachikwu, Emefiele Fly Private Jet Used By Deziani by josite: 8:43am On Apr 09, 2016
SirJeffry:
Every Nigerian is corrupt and loves luxury, the seemed incorruptible ones only haven't got the opportunity.cheesy
i am not corrupt and i do not love luxuries.it is only fair that im accessed to a luxurious live given the seeds ive sown into life and im a Nigerian Jesus died so i can have life and life more abundant.
Re: Kachikwu, Emefiele Fly Private Jet Used By Deziani by OTEGA1: 8:43am On Apr 09, 2016
blueto:
where are those Zombies that colluded with APC to formerly and incipiently lambasted Diezani for utilizing private jets with “redundant” cost, thus not being frugal with expending public funds?

Why are they mute and failing to lambaste the APC's govt over the defalcation of public funds by even transcending beyond that of GEJ's administration via having a perennial contract with copious amount of funds to enable him bask in the prerogative of maintaining an unconstrained access to luxurious private Jets? .

APC is a party of rebarbative sybarites.

If somebody like ibe fly private jet u will know he worth it as a former VP of Exxon he knows wat he is doing.Not dat dezaino lady dat was just flying jet without thinking of any meaningful way forward for petroleum industry.
Re: Kachikwu, Emefiele Fly Private Jet Used By Deziani by drss(m): 8:45am On Apr 09, 2016
obailala:
see how una dey shift goal post so its about cost now n not d used of private jet can u provide empirical evidence of d cost of deziani's jet travelling
Re: Kachikwu, Emefiele Fly Private Jet Used By Deziani by Scholes007(m): 8:47am On Apr 09, 2016
wirinet:

Which agreement? Do you have comprehension problems? Kachikwu said the companies in the joint venture partnership has agreement with vistajets to use their services and you are talking about maintenance. Do you maintain taxi services you hire either solely or in conjunction with others. Obviously, the cost of leasing the aircraft and other running costs are taken care of in the joint partnership arrangement.
you are too quick to blow vile. Like i said chill, the word arrangement or agreement in this concept don't have any significant difference. Are you with the terms and conditions on the arrangement? If you are not with it then i see no reason been too fast to blow vile.
Take for example if we have and agreement that am to pay for the house rent and school fees, and you cater for our daily transport fee and feeding. What do you think will happen is if we have problem of maintainance since it is not in the agreement?
Since you/i don't have the agreement then you don't have to defend blindly this recklessness without proof.

1 Like

Re: Kachikwu, Emefiele Fly Private Jet Used By Deziani by drss(m): 8:48am On Apr 09, 2016
OTEGA1:

If somebody like ibe fly private jet u will know he worth it as a former VP of Exxon he knows wat he is doing.Not dat dezaino lady dat was just flying jet without thinking of any meaningful way forward for petroleum industry.
abeg comot was deziani not a big shot in an oil company before her appointment as petroleum minister una hatred for dat woman turn dey make una dull. smh

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thugs Disrupt Pro-buhari Rally In Jigawa State / Adesina: Obasanjo Contributed To Nigeria’s Crisis, Should Mind His Utterances / Owo Massacre: Soyinka Visits Akeredolu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.