Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Queen Elizabeth Hosts Obasanjo,Kofi Anan At Commonwealth Day Service 2016(pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Queen Elizabeth Hosts Obasanjo,Kofi Anan At Commonwealth Day Service 2016(pics (30946 Views)

Dickson Hosts Obasanjo, Goodluck Jonathan And Patience To A Dinner (Photos) / 2017 British And Commonwealth Remembrance Day Service Held In Abuja (photos). / Governor Obaseki Hosts Obasanjo During His Courtesy Visit In Edo State.(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queen Elizabeth Hosts Obasanjo,Kofi Anan At Commonwealth Day Service 2016(pics by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 09, 2016
ok
Re: Queen Elizabeth Hosts Obasanjo,Kofi Anan At Commonwealth Day Service 2016(pics by Nellybii: 8:55am On Apr 09, 2016
Nice One
Re: Queen Elizabeth Hosts Obasanjo,Kofi Anan At Commonwealth Day Service 2016(pics by Nellybii: 8:56am On Apr 09, 2016
EVILFOREST:
USELESS

Yes the evilforest is home to all things useless to mankind. Good name for you. Your parents will definitely be proud of this.
Re: Queen Elizabeth Hosts Obasanjo,Kofi Anan At Commonwealth Day Service 2016(pics by bluecircle470: 9:01am On Apr 09, 2016
Love him or hate him, OBJ is a world acclaimed leader that is well recognized in d international circle.
Re: Queen Elizabeth Hosts Obasanjo,Kofi Anan At Commonwealth Day Service 2016(pics by mistabiola: 9:05am On Apr 09, 2016
I'm not surprise, afterall he is the president of all ex-president on earth...
Re: Queen Elizabeth Hosts Obasanjo,Kofi Anan At Commonwealth Day Service 2016(pics by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 09, 2016
jimi4us:
Abeg which language does buhari speak when he's with Obama and co.? Cos me as a Nigerian anytime buhari speaks I don't always understand. He speaks like he's chewing colanut. We need to check his mouth.
U we con de speak gud english,who u don help?undecided
Re: Queen Elizabeth Hosts Obasanjo,Kofi Anan At Commonwealth Day Service 2016(pics by bright007(f): 9:13am On Apr 09, 2016
If Nigeria was a sane country, this thing called OBJ should be in jailed ready to be hanged.
But similar to ANIMAL FARM, he is one of the pigs and hence can walk freely despite being behind the sufferings of Nigerians today.

I agree with my eastern neighbours that Nigeria is worse than a zoo in all aspect of life.
Re: Queen Elizabeth Hosts Obasanjo,Kofi Anan At Commonwealth Day Service 2016(pics by Young109(m): 9:17am On Apr 09, 2016
bonechamberlain:
useless colonial and neocolonial organization, what is common about our wealth. angry

obj the thief who sold a part of his country in this 21st century for international fame and fortune. if u don't know bakassi was sold for nothing to Cameroon using that useless ICJ judgement don't quote me. too many fake and failed African leaders. angry

AM highly disappointed in u, do u need to be reminded that immediately upon his ascention that one of the very first thing he fought to recover for this nation was bakasi? Aside paying nigeria debt? Can u appreciate a blessed man for once?
Re: Queen Elizabeth Hosts Obasanjo,Kofi Anan At Commonwealth Day Service 2016(pics by Nobody: 9:18am On Apr 09, 2016
Nellybii:

Just go through what you just typed.
Doesn't it strike you that this is full of hate.?
Why do you hate everything good that happens to everyone? Are you a sadist?
And you want people to have a reason to rejoice with you. Karma is waiting. Hate begets hate.

some greedy group of people consisting of the colonials and the colonised elites gathering together to celebrate some xtupid event that has had little or no impact in the lives of ordinary people in the former colonies is hate?

what is common wealth? and how has it benefited you or anyone you know or heard of?

karma is definitely waiting to fvvck you up as your semi-education still doesn't help you to make objective statements.

sadist my black arse!

2 Likes

Re: Queen Elizabeth Hosts Obasanjo,Kofi Anan At Commonwealth Day Service 2016(pics by Nobody: 9:22am On Apr 09, 2016
I really don't know why that ugly Queen isn't dead and why ObJ and his likes is still alive!

1 Like

Re: Queen Elizabeth Hosts Obasanjo,Kofi Anan At Commonwealth Day Service 2016(pics by cele360: 9:22am On Apr 09, 2016
Britain should live Nigeria alone, they are cause of problems, see d way they are supporting our currupt past leaders encouraging them to do more, they never want Nigeria to be good just for th or selfish interest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Queen Elizabeth Hosts Obasanjo,Kofi Anan At Commonwealth Day Service 2016(pics by klassicview: 9:35am On Apr 09, 2016
Britain deceiving Nigeria since 1914.
When shall Africa have sense?

1 Like

Re: Queen Elizabeth Hosts Obasanjo,Kofi Anan At Commonwealth Day Service 2016(pics by cutekhalifa(m): 9:37am On Apr 09, 2016
Queen Eliza always wore hand glove...

Is she suffering from leprosy

1 Like

Re: Queen Elizabeth Hosts Obasanjo,Kofi Anan At Commonwealth Day Service 2016(pics by bonechamberlain(m): 9:37am On Apr 09, 2016
Nellybii:

Just go through what you just typed.
Doesn't it strike you that this is full of hate.?
Why do you hate everything good that happens to everyone? Are you a sadist?
And you want people to have a reason to rejoice with you. Karma is waiting. Hate begets hate.
if u went through what I wrote and u concluded that its hate, then u can't comprehend my write up, the fact is that no one gives out his territory in this modern time willingly or because of a judgement by a court whose decision cannot be binding on a sovereign country.

I don't know how u got to the conclusion that I hate everything good that happens to someone, the fact still remains that obj did whatever he did to be part of a clique of world leaders who commands respect and seem untouchable.
Re: Queen Elizabeth Hosts Obasanjo,Kofi Anan At Commonwealth Day Service 2016(pics by Forwetinnah: 9:41am On Apr 09, 2016
Mschew!! Thought I would see "Ebola Ewu" with the Queen, not as if it's of any importance. They had other people there, so?

Mbok...i dey find fuel o!! Black market fuel dey knock engine these days. Highly adulterated angry cry
Re: Queen Elizabeth Hosts Obasanjo,Kofi Anan At Commonwealth Day Service 2016(pics by bonechamberlain(m): 9:45am On Apr 09, 2016
Young109:

AM highly disappointed in u, do u need to be reminded that immediately upon his ascention that one of the very first thing he fought to recover for this nation was bakasi? Aside paying nigeria debt? Can u appreciate a blessed man for once?
he fought nothing, it was all a show, he already knows the outcome, a maxim in international relations states "do not expect a country not to expand when the need arises" its a shame that a small Cameroon chose to expand into Nigerian territory because of a selfish leader who followed a judgement by a court which has no binding decision on a sovereign country. no nation, I repeat no nation has given an inch of its territory to another country in this modern times, only Nigeria. he cleared Nigeria's debt yes, how. no matter what debt he cleared it cannot be compared to a lost rich territory.
Re: Queen Elizabeth Hosts Obasanjo,Kofi Anan At Commonwealth Day Service 2016(pics by Nellybii: 9:51am On Apr 09, 2016
bonechamberlain:
if u went through what I wrote and u concluded that its hate, then u can't comprehend my write up, the fact is that no one gives out his territory in this modern time willingly or because of a judgement by a court whose decision cannot be binding on a sovereign country.

I don't know how u got to the conclusion that I hate everything good that happens to someone, the fact still remains that obj did whatever he did to be part of a clique of world leaders who commands respect and seem untouchable.

If you were in his shoes what would you have done in that situation?
Re: Queen Elizabeth Hosts Obasanjo,Kofi Anan At Commonwealth Day Service 2016(pics by bonechamberlain(m): 9:54am On Apr 09, 2016
Nellybii:

If you were in his shoes what would you have done in that situation?
he should never have gone to ICJ in the first place, going there means he was going to accept whatever the outcome was.
Re: Queen Elizabeth Hosts Obasanjo,Kofi Anan At Commonwealth Day Service 2016(pics by raskunfaya: 10:04am On Apr 09, 2016
Baba OBJ Sa maje yin lo sir Ki emi ola Ogun.
Re: Queen Elizabeth Hosts Obasanjo,Kofi Anan At Commonwealth Day Service 2016(pics by victorv12(m): 10:57am On Apr 09, 2016
These are the African baboons that was used to keep the British interest intact in Africa. They destroyed a lot in regards to partnership and trade agreements. In fact they completely killed the Africanism in Africa.

1 Like

Re: Queen Elizabeth Hosts Obasanjo,Kofi Anan At Commonwealth Day Service 2016(pics by Danpotter(m): 11:14am On Apr 09, 2016
God wat's this, that's why I support Biafra. 55 years still a puppet in the colonial powers hands. What the hell is commonwealth may be they would soon have to put a Governor general in the country

1 Like

Re: Queen Elizabeth Hosts Obasanjo,Kofi Anan At Commonwealth Day Service 2016(pics by omojesu202(m): 11:15am On Apr 09, 2016
Segadem:
cage who? How can u speak for million of youth out there? Well I'm not cage and I refuse to be caged cool

let's tell ourselves the truth now...
a 73 years old man is ruling us presently after ruling first 30years ago. What can u do about it? What important thing have u done to influence government decisions in this country ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Queen Elizabeth Hosts Obasanjo,Kofi Anan At Commonwealth Day Service 2016(pics by TeamSimple(m): 11:21am On Apr 09, 2016
No African president dead or alive, past or present is as relevant as Ebora Owu in the world circle.

#fact... It's easier for biafrans to get their independence through obasanjo than kanu.
I know they are coming for me, but it's the truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Queen Elizabeth Hosts Obasanjo,Kofi Anan At Commonwealth Day Service 2016(pics by Ilaje44(m): 11:50am On Apr 09, 2016
bonechamberlain:
he should never have gone to ICJ in the first place, going there means he was going to accept whatever the outcome was.

The silliness of a lot of Nigerians especially the young supposedly educated adult is alarmingly baffling. You said he shouldn't have gone to ICJ, who told you that stinking lie that it was Obasanjo who went to court? You know what, when you happen to be sued to court as a powerless individual (just here in Nigeria), I would advice you to stay away from the court, and see what will happen to you. Nonsense and ingredient!

And for your information, Bakassi rightfully belongs to Cameroon even though Nigeria has taken it by force all these years prior to the court ruling and the handover.

If you do not want to be bound by the decision of the ICJ, you should never have been a signatory to the treaty setting up that court. You can definitely not eat your cake, and still hope it remains. Obasanjo did not sell Bakassi as continually being alleged by numbskull know it all professors of international law, but masters of nothingness.

Bakassi was Cameroonian land as agreed in the 1884 partition of Africa and all subsequent treaties thereafter between the Kingdom of Great Britain and the German Empire.
Re: Queen Elizabeth Hosts Obasanjo,Kofi Anan At Commonwealth Day Service 2016(pics by Pque(m): 12:23pm On Apr 09, 2016
MosakuAW:
God really bless this man. He has been relevant in Nigeria and world politics for so many decades. Even all the names he bears are powerful names-

Olusegun : "God is Victorious".

Aremu : Someone that you take special care to have or raise.

Okikiola : Fame of wealth.

Mattew : Gift of God.

Obasanjo : The King has deliver.

forget bro, u know hw many obasanjo or matthew wey dey prison.
Re: Queen Elizabeth Hosts Obasanjo,Kofi Anan At Commonwealth Day Service 2016(pics by LabourParty(m): 12:24pm On Apr 09, 2016
Commonwealth is one of the biggest scams ever.

What exactly do we benefit from it?

1 Like

Re: Queen Elizabeth Hosts Obasanjo,Kofi Anan At Commonwealth Day Service 2016(pics by bonechamberlain(m): 12:36pm On Apr 09, 2016
Ilaje44:

The silliness of a lot of Nigerians especially the young supposedly educated adult is alarmingly baffling. You said he shouldn't have gone to ICJ, who told you that stinking lie that it was Obasanjo who went to court? You know what, when you happen to be sued to court as a powerless individual (just here in Nigeria), I would advice you to stay away from the court, and see what will happen to you. Nonsense and ingredient!

And for your information, Bakassi rightfully belongs to Cameroon even though Nigeria has taken it by force all these years prior to the court ruling and the handover.

If you do not want to be bound by the decision of the ICJ, you should never have been a signatory to the treaty setting up that court. You can definitely not eat your cake, and still hope it remains. Obasanjo did not sell Bakassi as continually being alleged by numbskull know it all professors of international law, but masters of nothingness.

Bakassi was Cameroonian land as agreed in the 1884 partition of Africa and all subsequent treaties thereafter between the Kingdom of Great Britain and the German Empire.
u should have stated ur own opinion without quoting me, as its obvious I wasn't talking to u, since u have decided to reply with insults and throw decorum to the wind. i must say u are a big fool. whether being a signatory or not no nation is bound by the decision of the ICJ, it has no instrument of sanction, its powerless. bakassi was Cameroon land since 1884, yet it was in the 21st century under a leader with colonial mentality that Cameroon remembered that the ICJ should decide on the status of the territory. illiterate mumu, if u don't know anything about the international system and the horse trading that goes on, keep quiet, and if u know state it as ur own opinion, not going about with insults quoting people. rubbish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Queen Elizabeth Hosts Obasanjo,Kofi Anan At Commonwealth Day Service 2016(pics by push21a: 12:38pm On Apr 09, 2016
[size=28pt].

lf[/size]
Re: Queen Elizabeth Hosts Obasanjo,Kofi Anan At Commonwealth Day Service 2016(pics by santori: 12:44pm On Apr 09, 2016
bonechamberlain:
useless colonial and neocolonial organization, what is common about our wealth. angry

obj the thief who sold a part of his country in this 21st century for international fame and fortune. if u don't know bakassi was sold for nothing to Cameroon using that useless ICJ judgement don't quote me. too many fake and failed African leaders. angry

what stops the then cross rivers state government from taking the fg to court in order to stop the illegality as you claim
Re: Queen Elizabeth Hosts Obasanjo,Kofi Anan At Commonwealth Day Service 2016(pics by push21a: 12:49pm On Apr 09, 2016
jpg[/img]

Re: Queen Elizabeth Hosts Obasanjo,Kofi Anan At Commonwealth Day Service 2016(pics by Ilaje44(m): 1:14pm On Apr 09, 2016
bonechamberlain:
u should have stated ur own opinion without quoting me, as its obvious I wasn't talking to u, since u have decided to reply with insults and throw decorum to the wind. i must say u are a big fool. whether being a signatory or not no nation is bound by the decision of the ICJ, it has no instrument of sanction, its powerless. bakassi was Cameroon land since 1884, yet it was in the 21st century under a leader with colonial mentality that Cameroon remembered that the ICJ should decide on the status of the territory. illiterate mumu, if u don't know anything about the international system and the horse trading that goes on, keep quiet, and if u know state it as ur own opinion, not going about with insults quoting people. rubbish.

This is not a matter of opinion. The court did not base it rulings on opinion, but on evidence tendered before it.

The nonsense you and your likes continue to spread about Obasanjo selling Bakassi is just what it is, absolute nonsense.
Re: Queen Elizabeth Hosts Obasanjo,Kofi Anan At Commonwealth Day Service 2016(pics by bonechamberlain(m): 1:21pm On Apr 09, 2016
Ilaje44:

This is not a matter of opinion. The court did not base it rulings on opinion, but on evidence tendered before it.

The nonsense you and your likes continue to spread about Obasanjo selling Bakassi is just what it is, absolute nonsense.
OK.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Interchange In Oshodi Lagos– Ambode (Picture) / God Will Never Forgive Oshiomhole; Man Laments After Failed Edo Project. Photos / President Buhari's Interview With NTA (Pre-Interview Thread)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.