Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,510 members, 7,816,237 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Matured Ladies And Gentlemen Should Judge This Without Sentiments - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Matured Ladies And Gentlemen Should Judge This Without Sentiments (1314 Views)

"My Wife’s Beauty Makes Me Sleepless, I Want A Divorce" - Zimbabwea Man To Judge / Someone Should Judge This Serious Case / Pls Come In And Judge This Case BTW I And My Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Matured Ladies And Gentlemen Should Judge This Without Sentiments by lebrotin: 5:36am On Apr 09, 2016
I have had opportunity to meet with different kinds of ladies with different character and attitude either at work place, hangout, place of worship etc and have inferred premises from the kind of parental upbringing those kind of ladies have.
Now the question is- is it a general truth that ladies without fatherly upbringing (maybe father died or separated from mother while growing up) tend not to appreciate or respect manhood when they eventually have their men? Think deeply about this study and drop your honest comments.
Re: Matured Ladies And Gentlemen Should Judge This Without Sentiments by Cutehector(m): 5:43am On Apr 09, 2016
I think my answer is yes..

No offense to those concerned.. cool
Re: Matured Ladies And Gentlemen Should Judge This Without Sentiments by Flexherbal(m): 5:44am On Apr 09, 2016
I have not taken out time to observe this. I have to do a research on it.
Re: Matured Ladies And Gentlemen Should Judge This Without Sentiments by Nobody: 5:46am On Apr 09, 2016
Sorry...i don't get the question properly.. cool

1 Like

Re: Matured Ladies And Gentlemen Should Judge This Without Sentiments by kadith(f): 6:18am On Apr 09, 2016
do they really? I don't think so. its a mindset thing. if u have purposed in ur heart or mind to be good or bad, then u are either. I know cos I'm one growing up without a dad. but I love and respect my hubby. I appreciate him a lot and express it in many ways. wink

1 Like

Re: Matured Ladies And Gentlemen Should Judge This Without Sentiments by dangotesmummy: 6:33am On Apr 09, 2016
It has to do with whatever their moms filled up their mother's filled up their daughter's mind with about men.

Btw respect is reciprocal.no one respects you because of your gender.if you give respect you will get respect and if you don't then you caused it

Next

2 Likes

Re: Matured Ladies And Gentlemen Should Judge This Without Sentiments by Tallesty1(m): 6:40am On Apr 09, 2016
kadith:
do they really? I don't think so. its a mindset thing. if u have purposed in ur heart or mind to be good or bad, then u are either. I know cos I'm one growing up without a dad. but I love and respect my hubby. I appreciate him a lot and express it in many ways. wink
Majority of them do not respect men, same thing applies to guys that were raised up by one parent.
Re: Matured Ladies And Gentlemen Should Judge This Without Sentiments by amunkita(m): 7:21am On Apr 09, 2016
My people talk say "Dog wey woman train dey chop egg"..

Only a few depending on the mothers upbringing..

Have met one nd I must say, she was so respectful maybe cous she had the fear of the lord in her but another my friend tried dating, he took to his heels cous the gal had no respect, courtesy nd was more of a feminist..
Re: Matured Ladies And Gentlemen Should Judge This Without Sentiments by MRBrownJ: 7:26am On Apr 09, 2016
@lebrotin

i think it has to do with a lot more than just than upbringing and that fatherly figure they havent had in their lives, and as much as many want their men to become that "imposing" father figure (that they've never had), many also search for some kind of carbon copy of their father... aka that safety net you can always run to and you'll b safe. because you have to remember that their fathers are one of the only men they look up to (thus wanting their man to be at the same emotional height as their father)

that "father figure" represent that caring man who will always be there to care/protect them, and knowing that you have such a person in your life is VERY important emotionally and for the way you live your life... aka a quasi worries free life. so who are we kidding, who wouldnt want such a life? thats why the sugar daddy culture is out of control today all over the world (coupled with the lazy state of mind of many women/men)
Re: Matured Ladies And Gentlemen Should Judge This Without Sentiments by Smartiegurl(f): 7:48am On Apr 09, 2016
Op...its actually practical, because it depends on how they were raised. if their mum fed them with critics while growing up, it only means they will tend to grow up hating their father as well as men....

But, if their mum taught then otherwise, there won't be any negativity in their mind towards men....it all depends!!
Re: Matured Ladies And Gentlemen Should Judge This Without Sentiments by jashar(f): 10:21am On Apr 09, 2016
hmmmm
Re: Matured Ladies And Gentlemen Should Judge This Without Sentiments by lebrotin: 3:56pm On Apr 09, 2016
Flexherbal:
I have not taken out time to observe this. I have to do a research on it.
Please do the research..it will help you make the choice of a good woman
Re: Matured Ladies And Gentlemen Should Judge This Without Sentiments by raumdeuter: 4:03pm On Apr 09, 2016
possible
Re: Matured Ladies And Gentlemen Should Judge This Without Sentiments by kenny987(f): 4:45pm On Apr 09, 2016
A friend says a lady who's unashamedly a Daddy's girl will have a healthier and lasting relationship with her husband. I think there may be some truth to the op. It then follows that those who unfortunately, grow up without the presence and influence of a committed father/father-figure may have to work harder at a romantic relationship/marriage. It all boils down to understanding, maturity and willingness between parties involved.
Re: Matured Ladies And Gentlemen Should Judge This Without Sentiments by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 09, 2016
@OP

You and this your marital matter get as it be o! To your issue in general, if you're certain that you have been affectionately altruistic and frank in treating your wife and she continues to antagonize and disrespect you, then it's about time you start to mete out Newton's third law of motion toward her- start to give her equal and proportional attitude as she does toward you... when you do this for about two months, if she continues her rudeness toward you without mellowing down and showing remorse, then you try separation. Should separation fails, my man consider divorce.

(1) (Reply)

Natural Supplements That Helps Desolve Fibroid And Its Complications / Can She Marry From Same Clan? Or End The Relationship? (advice Needed Please) / Let The Real Men Get Involved Here...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.