Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,741 members, 7,837,691 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

The Muslim News. <Just Your Views pls> - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Muslim News. <Just Your Views pls> (2911 Views)

20 Inventions Falsely Credited To The Muslim World / Caliphate Declaration, Your Views / Big Time Debate: The True Followers Of Jesus Are The Muslim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Muslim News. <Just Your Views pls> by mukina2: 6:17pm On Aug 03, 2009
well as you can see, you "deleted post" has reappeared. Madam.
Re: The Muslim News. <Just Your Views pls> by olabowale(m): 6:35pm On Aug 03, 2009
$Osisi thinks only in Nigeria. She hangs all Islam on Nigeria, while she lives in USA, the "God's own Country" excluding others, according to her slogan. $Osisi does not know that the trend of convertion to Christianity, is not the trend in USA, the country that sets the trend for the 21st century. She forgot that Igbo people are accepting Islam; and the Igbos are the "elites; lol" of Nigerian tribes, according to the claim of many.

$Osisi, I will InshaAllah be in Nigeria, in December, and will at least spend a six month vacationing or a whole year there. Now lets meet, you and your hubby, Zainab and me. So that you will not have to spend any money to receive guidance, we will come to Aba and stay as long as it takes to get you in "Hijab and Kimar!" At least that will be the least I can do.

I hope the trend continues with the yanks. The yorubas who are trying anything out of financial frustrations, are not the poster child for the validity of Christianity over Islam. While almost every Christian follows the "return to sender curse," we the muslims do ancor our hope on Allah, the One Who is able to Protect, without anyone able to oppose Him.
Re: The Muslim News. <Just Your Views pls> by wisecutie: 5:09am On Aug 04, 2009
@DAVIDDYLAN
Pls I read sth about your post somewhere and also went to your 'insurance advice' site. There is something I think you can help me do.Can we chat or sth?get me on groupcv@yahoo.com.REALLY URGENT PLS!!
Re: The Muslim News. <Just Your Views pls> by dayokanu(m): 5:18am On Aug 04, 2009
I guess my numerous posts that were lost too were marked as spam.

Only the justice can set you free.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Islamic Concept Of Veil / Was The Holy Prophet (saws) Unlettered? / Judgment Day : Conversation Between Jesus And His God, Allah (Surah Al Ma’idah)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.