Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,602 members, 7,820,154 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

NIGERIANS Please What Do You Have To Say To This Man!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NIGERIANS Please What Do You Have To Say To This Man!!! (1386 Views)

What Is The Work Of This Man Who Always Stands Behind Buhari? / What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) / See What This Igbo Man Has To Say To Nigerians On Fulani Herdsmen! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NIGERIANS Please What Do You Have To Say To This Man!!! by Nicur: 7:15am On Apr 09, 2016
FORMER Minister of Petroleum and Energy, Prof. Tamunoemi David-West, said that Nigerians should expect sharp drop in petrol price from the current N87 to about N40 per litre, saying, “the president-elect, Gen. Mohammed Buhari, will reduce the fuel pump price to N40 per litre.” •Buhari In a telephone interview with Vanguard, the former minister argued that Nigeria produces millions of barrels of crude oil daily, and if properly harnessed will boost the performance of the industry. His words: “I want to assure you that by the time he takes over, petrol will be dispensed at N40 per litre. This is possible and he has the credibility to make it work. The major assignment of the president-elect when he is eventually inaugurated is to restore confidence to the industry. He noted that the president-elect is familiar with the petroleum industry, adding that he is a straight forward person that has respect for democratic principles. “[size=15pt]As military head of state, he dealt with the Federal Executive Council with the tenets of democracy. Buhari will build new refineries to make petroleum products available for the masses. No responsible government will allow the masses to suffer. “He will strengthen the refineries within a year. It is possible as we won’t spend any amount in setting up a green field refinery. We already have a blueprint as we shall use what we have to get what we want,” he added. He further stated that on many occasions, the president – elect had disclosed that the subsidy initiative is a fraud which has distorted the progress expected in the sector
[/size]
Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/buharill-reduce-petrol-to-n40l-david-west/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NIGERIANS Please What Do You Have To Say To This Man!!! by chocolateme(f): 7:18am On Apr 09, 2016
Ok

1 Like

Re: NIGERIANS Please What Do You Have To Say To This Man!!! by Nicur: 7:18am On Apr 09, 2016
for me where is he now sef? where are my men them?
wetin Una have to say to this man
cc: mizmycoli, tonyebarcanista, firefire, TippyTop, lalasticlala Mynd44
Teryfik Sdindan Roob ChappyChase Ishiamu gunuvi Truckpusher Rozayx5 bomsilaga, erunz dunsman Nigerianvenom PRYCE Phockphockman, nwadiuko1, ibokUtoroh, Koded, iPrinz20 Aprokoman, OcheJoseph, Dearpreye, Firefire, Tomakint Francizy, Temitemi1, Hinwazaka, Dumkem21 Biafranqueen, Mogidi, IsraeliAirforce, Candyrain, Ambivert, Rose2014, Opiaoku, Anonimi, Engineerboat, Talktimi, ahaika23, coolestrogue APCSucks Emperortj93 DebateNigeria Chukwudi44
APCHaram drss
NgeneUkwenu, omenka, Progressi01, Mynd1
Re: NIGERIANS Please What Do You Have To Say To This Man!!! by mackhunter77: 7:20am On Apr 09, 2016
when I asked northerners living around me why they were in such a frenzy to vote in Buhari, they said the very same thing...... abeg I no fit do follow up on dat matter make d tin wey happen for Agatu no happen to me n my family

1 Like

Re: NIGERIANS Please What Do You Have To Say To This Man!!! by Luckylife(m): 7:42am On Apr 09, 2016
Journalist have to fish out this (I control Buhari future) man where he is shamefully hiding. Many zombies were sold without considering they can be atom of human characters by this sycophant.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NIGERIANS Please What Do You Have To Say To This Man!!! by DaBullIT(m): 8:05am On Apr 09, 2016
Iif you had any sense whatsoever

You would realize Buhari is just beginning his own government

This is the first Budget he'll actually be compiling and approving by himself

I won't loose hope on #40 Petrol per Liter just yet even if the fraudsters in the importing / independent marketing are intentionally frustrating Buhari's efforts
Re: NIGERIANS Please What Do You Have To Say To This Man!!! by Nicur: 9:04am On Apr 09, 2016
DaBullIT:

I won't loose hope on #40 Petrol per Liter just yet even if the fraudsters in the importing / independent marketing are intentionally frustrating Buhari's efforts

lol we are in the 4th month of 2016 (almost half of the year) yet the budget of 2016 is yet to be passed, so if it takes 4 months and after 2 separate budgets to pass the budget, how long will it take to implement it and when will it's implementation start having its desired and expected effect on the people eeeh? Mr sense man (zombie) abeg do you zombie job with conscience!!! sad

3 Likes

Re: NIGERIANS Please What Do You Have To Say To This Man!!! by DaBullIT(m): 11:48am On Apr 09, 2016
Mr Wailest

Your Saraki and some Nna boys in the senate passed the budget

You and your people started analyzing the budget , calling it Budget of change, Fraudulent Budget , Budget of Yams , did you forget so soon

Buhari in his kind heartedness made some corrections , Yet you still cried and wailed

Again the Budget was adjusted , Then your brothers in the senate or was it house ?? They hid the paper copy forgetting that it's actually an excel print out , Original is still on PC

aND NOW YOU are still crying again , what do yeeebos want ??

Nicur:
lol we are in the 4th month of 2016 (almost half of the year) yet the budget of 2016 is yet to be passed, so if it takes 4 months and after 2 separate budgets to pass the budget, how long will it take to implement it and when will it's implementation start having its desired and expected effect on the people eeeh? Mr sense man (zombie) abeg do you zombie job with conscience!!! sad
Re: NIGERIANS Please What Do You Have To Say To This Man!!! by Pidggin(f): 12:00pm On Apr 09, 2016
All Promises Cancelled

2 Likes

Re: NIGERIANS Please What Do You Have To Say To This Man!!! by Marotzke(m): 12:31pm On Apr 09, 2016
I don't know whether it is shame? fear? or despodency that have driven the old professor into oblivon and dormancy. Sometimes when you tell people to just shut up, they will consider it an insult.

Now can you imagine this open and international disgrace? After using his retirement benefits to buy pages in newspapers to promote the Buhari propaganda, come see hand falling.
Adesina was given an appointment, Mbaka was invited to Aso Rock for photo ops and whatever, Prof Sagay has a useless advisory commitee created for him.( The only job the've done is to insult UNILAG students for hailing GEJ achievements).

What of our dear professor? ( an ijaw man from the south south) not even a tachere acknowledgment? Upon that people just de hurl insults and disdain on him.
Chai if this man commits suicide or dies of Shame, make una know who kill am o.
Re: NIGERIANS Please What Do You Have To Say To This Man!!! by kenny987(f): 12:50pm On Apr 09, 2016
Marotzke:
I don't know whether it is shame? fear? or despodency that have driven the old professor into oblivon and dormancy. Sometimes when you tell people to just shut up, they will consider it an insult.

Now can you imagine this open and international disgrace? After using his retirement benefits to buy pages in newspapers to promote the Buhari propaganda, come see hand falling.
Adesina was given an appointment, Mbaka was invited to Aso Rock for photo ops and whatever, Prof Sagay has a useless advisory commitee created for him.( The only job the've done is to insult UNILAG students for hailing GEJ achievements).

What of our dear professor? ( an ijaw man from the south south) not even a tachere acknowledgment? Upon that people just de hurl insults and disdain on him.
Chai if this man commits suicide of dies of Shame, make una know who kill am o.

I tire o! After all his endorsement and long winding tales, not even Minister of State for Special Duties reach him hand. Anyway, appointment never finish. Bubu still fit find something give am.
Re: NIGERIANS Please What Do You Have To Say To This Man!!! by kenny987(f): 12:55pm On Apr 09, 2016
DaBullIT:
Mr Wailest

Your Saraki and some Nna boys in the senate passed the budget

You and your people started analyzing the budget , calling it Budget of change, Fraudulent Budget , Budget of Yams , did you forget so soon

Buhari in his kind heartedness made some corrections , Yet you still cried and wailed

Again the Budget was adjusted , Then your brothers in the senate or was it house ?? They hid the paper copy forgetting that it's actually an excel print out , Original is still on PC

aND NOW YOU are still crying again , what do yeeebos want ??

Are you for real? Like it's only Igbos that picked out issues with the budget? Same issues that made Buhari sack d DG of Budget Office whom he appointed himself o! Same reasons that led to massive deployments and removal of persons in d same area.

You mean it should have been passed just like that? Why aren't you concerned that Buhari that wants to scrutinise all details before assent now didn't do so before presentation to the NASS?

1 Like

Re: NIGERIANS Please What Do You Have To Say To This Man!!! by zendy: 12:56pm On Apr 09, 2016
DaBullIT:

Buhari is just begining his Government? He took almost one year to 'begin' his Government? Do you know what a man of vision can do in a year? I weep for Buhari supporters, you people are in for 3 more years of pure hell.

2 Likes

Re: NIGERIANS Please What Do You Have To Say To This Man!!! by DaBullIT(m): 1:06pm On Apr 09, 2016
zendy:

Buhari is just begining his Government? He took almost one year to 'begin' his Government? Do you know what a man of vision can do in a year? I weep for Buhari supporters, you people are in for 3 more years of pure hell.

You do not get it , and i am done explaining

however for the sake of the cumsukers that'll follow your footpath , let me say this once more
You buy a used car (Nigeria) , previous owner left some petrol (Resources / money ) in the tank (Economy) , the gauge (Foreign reserve empty ) does not work

You can not start the engine and leave for Lagos from PH , You'll have to get back home

Service the car ( Restructure the Economy) Plan your journey ( Budget) Get Petrol ( Resources for Budget and Planning) and enjoy smooth experience to your destination , if any of these things is missing , You may end up spoiling your car, the engine and loose everything you worked for
Re: NIGERIANS Please What Do You Have To Say To This Man!!! by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 09, 2016
CLUELESSNESS at its PEAK.....when the blind leads the blind....this is what you get shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: NIGERIANS Please What Do You Have To Say To This Man!!! by DaBullIT(m): 1:15pm On Apr 09, 2016
I will give you an assigment

Get on twitter and search #BudgetofYams and show me a screenshot of the names and the region where most comments are from

Secondly , Maybe Buhari discovered that some people are capable of addin extra pages or charges to the Budget which is why he is hell bent on scrutinizing it and for your Information, Buhari doesn't write the budget himself, people from different walks of life in Nigerian system present different things which is then collated , scrutinized and added to form the budget, a projection of the year's spending

Economics 101

I am not concerned that Buhari wants to scrutinize Budget, You can't hype fighting corruption and let corrupt acts slip through your watch

Now , submit your assignment , let me grade you

kenny987:

Are you for real? Like it's only Igbos that picked out issues with the budget? Same issues that made Buhari sack d DG of Budget Office whom he appointed himself o! Same reasons that led to massive deployments and removal of persons in d same area.

You mean it should have been passed just like that? Why aren't you concerned that Buhari that wants to scrutinise all details before assent now didn't do so before presentation to the NASS?
Re: NIGERIANS Please What Do You Have To Say To This Man!!! by LadyExcellency: 1:23pm On Apr 09, 2016
DaBullIT:

I won't loose hope on #40 Petrol per Liter just yet even if the fraudsters in the importing / independent marketing are intentionally frustrating Buhari's e

Common fraudsters Buhari can't control. Is it. Pen robbers that he can tackle with his F9 in mathematics?

Stay clear of failure before posterity judges you.

1 Like

Re: NIGERIANS Please What Do You Have To Say To This Man!!! by PhockPhockMan: 5:44am On Apr 11, 2016
LadyExcellency:

Common fraudsters Buhari can't control. Is it. Pen robbers that he can tackle with his F9 in mathematics?

Stay clear of failure before posterity judges you.
For this your intelligent comment. [size=18pt]
I propose to you
[/size]

1 Like

Re: NIGERIANS Please What Do You Have To Say To This Man!!! by mightyhazel: 5:56am On Apr 11, 2016
PhockPhockMan:

For this your intelligent comment. [size=18pt]
I propose to you
[/size]
grin cheesy. So na gallon of fuel dem tk dey propose now for ds bughari govt?

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

MUST READ: US Govt Releases Damning Reports On Nigeria's Economy... / Biafra Currency To Begin Full Circulation In Igboland, Find Out When! / VIDEO: EFCC Reveals $18m House With Bulletproof Gym Allegedly Seized From Diezan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.