Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,810 members, 7,824,374 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

The Sunnah The Better! - Don't Deceive Yourself With Excuses. - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Sunnah The Better! - Don't Deceive Yourself With Excuses. (436 Views)

The Sunnah Of Doing Business : What Every Muslim Merchants Must Know! / How We Are To Have Sex With Our Wives In Accordance To Sunnah- Friday Lecture / Sunnah University Nigeria And Manara Company: Things You Should Know (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Sunnah The Better! - Don't Deceive Yourself With Excuses. by Newnas(m): 7:33am On Apr 09, 2016
STOP MAKING EXCUSES!

Praise be to Allaah and blessings of Allaah be upon His Messenger and Chosen Prophet.

Many people do not take the matters of their religion seriously, and they offer feeble excuses.

Often we hear strange responses from people when we seek to offer advice or confront them about their evil actions and sins.

For example:

Q: Why do you not give up this sin?

A: These are difficult times, and everyone is like this.

Q: Don't you know that the joke you told is a serious matter, and it is making a mockery of Islaam?

A: My intention is sound, and I only meant to have some fun.

Q: How can you work in this haraam job?

A: I can’t find any other job. Do you want me to die of starvation?

Q: How could you shake hands with a woman who is a stranger to you (non-mahram)?

A: My heart is pure.

Q: Why do you not wake your child up to pray Fajr?

A: Poor kid, he didn’t get enough sleep and he has to go to school.

Q: Your daughter has passed the age of ten and she is still wearing short clothes; why don’t you tell her to wear hijaab?

A: She is still young. When she reaches the age of puberty we will tell her to wear hijaab.

Q: Why don't you wear the correct Islamic hijaab?

A: It doesn’t look good on me. What will people say about me? The cover restricts my breathing.

Q: Why are you wearing abaayahs (outer garments) that have patterns?

A: This is what is available in the stores.

Q: How can you bring the means of forbidden entertainment into your home?

A: My wife/wives and children put too much pressure on me.

Q: Why don't you pray in the mosque?

A: The Imaam’s voice is off-putting, and there are too many offensive smells.

Q: Why do you shave off your beard, my brother?

A: Because it doesn't look nice, I can't grow a full beard.

My fellow Muslims!

What Will Your Excuse Be Tomorrow Before Allaah?

Think about it!

We ask Allaah to make us adhere firmly to His commands and to follow His guidance resolutely.

Posted (on whatsapp) by: Abu Mardiy Kewdirôrun At-thaqoofiy.

(1) (Reply)

Lessons From A Moment Of Seriousness / Think About It! / Islamic Hypocrisy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.