Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Iara Oshiomhole Is Grossly Overrated. (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iara Oshiomhole Is Grossly Overrated. (photos) (8768 Views)

Mr P Peter Okoye Bags 2 IARA International Award Nomination / I Go Dye Unveils His Mother's Mansion, Apostle Suleman, Oshiomhole, Bovi Attend / Five Most Overrated Nigerian Artistes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Is Grossly Overrated. (photos) by Malayy(m): 7:03am On Apr 10, 2016
Stupedinluv:
You are way below me. I'll rather do myself than let that rotten decaying rod of yours anywhere near me. Cave man.
classless thing. with what i'm seeing in your dp, you are just a dirty street girl....
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Is Grossly Overrated. (photos) by rosalieene(f): 7:19am On Apr 10, 2016
divinehand2003:
Why all this hating, dear OP?

Why the beef?

I would be exquisitely proud to marry Iara if I had the chance. She is super pretty and elegant.
beauty does not keep a home! OK!
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Is Grossly Overrated. (photos) by divinehand2003(m): 7:22am On Apr 10, 2016
rosalieene:

beauty does not keep a home! OK!

I know my dear, but you will agree with me the ''man looks on outward appearance and is carried away''.
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Is Grossly Overrated. (photos) by rosalieene(f): 7:33am On Apr 10, 2016
You guys are here, comparing Lara oshiomole and bianca. If you are done with your comparison, will the price of fuel drop? or will the economy go back to normal? or will Money be shared to you guys. Those two are living their lives. Living big at that, This hardship ain't affecting them I guess but its affecting you. Its high time you use your time to do something important. Those attacking StupedInLuv, its her opinion....... Doesn't mean you should say she ain't half of Lara. Most of you haven't seen her before, so don't judge. beauty fades!!! What annoys me more is that its mainly all this faceless guys that are bashing the poor girl. Don't go about looking at someone's pix when your pix is not on your profile. This is just my one cent advice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Is Grossly Overrated. (photos) by rosalieene(f): 7:36am On Apr 10, 2016
Malayy:
classless thing. with what i'm seeing in your dp, you are just a dirty street girl....
sorry to say! but looking at your dp, you don't look like one that has class but yet you call someone classless. OK...Kontinue
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Is Grossly Overrated. (photos) by hensben(m): 7:40am On Apr 10, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Money answers all things grin Can it answer blood cancer, full blown Hiv/AIDs ?

Why do people think she is all that? and men must have loads of money to woo her? She is just average looking.
Will you keep kwayet. undecided
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Is Grossly Overrated. (photos) by Malayy(m): 7:41am On Apr 10, 2016
rosalieene:

sorry to say! but looking at your dp, you don't look like one that has class but yet you call someone classless. OK...Kontinue
k
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Is Grossly Overrated. (photos) by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 10, 2016
Malayy:
I hit a nerve I hit a baboon's nerve grin Baboons know there place, why are you trying to be different cheesy

1 Like

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Is Grossly Overrated. (photos) by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 10, 2016
rosalieene:

Lmao grin He is so pained

1 Like

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Is Grossly Overrated. (photos) by Malayy(m): 9:37am On Apr 10, 2016
Stupedinluv:
I hit a nerve I hit a baboon's nerve grin Baboons know
there place, why are you trying to be different cheesy
i'm done with you... street girl...
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Is Grossly Overrated. (photos) by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 10, 2016
hensben:
Will you keep kwayet. undecided
cheesy
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Is Grossly Overrated. (photos) by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 10, 2016
Malayy:
i'm done with you... street girl...
Bye O wait, come and take some bananas with you grin

1 Like

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Is Grossly Overrated. (photos) by LuveU2(f): 9:49am On Apr 10, 2016
Malayy:
wif that kind of dp you have guts to call someone names? You pathetic. Is she ur mum or aunty? Cry cry baby.
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Is Grossly Overrated. (photos) by LuveU2(f): 9:50am On Apr 10, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Bye O wait, come and take some bananas with you grin
Nne he is just a poor teen, i see fear in his eyes. Let him be.
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Is Grossly Overrated. (photos) by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 10, 2016
LuveU2:
Nne he is just a poor teen, i see fear in his eyes. Let him be.
cheesy grin
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Is Grossly Overrated. (photos) by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 10, 2016
LuveU2:
wif that kind of dp you have guts to call someone names? You pathetic. Is she ur mum or aunty? Cry cry baby.
shocked Maybe thats the finest woman he has seen in his life. Let me not kill his fantasy. Poor child Lol
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Is Grossly Overrated. (photos) by LuveU2(f): 9:57am On Apr 10, 2016
Stupedinluv:
shocked Maybe thats the finest woman he has seen in his life. Let me not kill his fantasy. Poor child Lol
Lol
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Is Grossly Overrated. (photos) by franklynsunny(m): 11:55am On Apr 10, 2016
Is osho n obj related

Dey jus look like twins.... I wish I had dis kind of lady as a wife bt here in dis case...MONEY buys LOVE...hw in d world....d marriage is scam...she is yet to b pregnant....by d time she finish buyin d whole estate beach houses in Cape Verde....Edo state will b sorry ass
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Is Grossly Overrated. (photos) by edorhe14(m): 12:46pm On Apr 10, 2016
Op must be a female...women? Smh
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Is Grossly Overrated. (photos) by kelechiMarie(f): 2:05pm On Apr 10, 2016
Stupedinluv:
You want peace fvck off then tongue
cheesy you sound really bitter,taking delight in someone else's ''ugliness'' nna mehn your case odikwa serious
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Is Grossly Overrated. (photos) by kelechiMarie(f): 2:11pm On Apr 10, 2016
LuveU2:
Are you really calling someone out for calling someone names Cause honey you're doing the same thing on this thread. In your words '' with your face you have the guts to call Iara names ?''
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Is Grossly Overrated. (photos) by LuveU2(f): 3:47pm On Apr 10, 2016
kelechiMarie:
Are you really calling someone out for calling someone names Cause honey you're doing the same thing on this thread. In your words '' with your face you have the guts to call Iara names ?''
Nobody called Iara names.
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Is Grossly Overrated. (photos) by Malayy(m): 3:59pm On Apr 10, 2016
LuveU2:
street girls. upload your dp, or you stop quoting me
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Is Grossly Overrated. (photos) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 10, 2016
kelechiMarie:
cheesy you sound really bitter,taking delight in someone else's ''ugliness'' nna mehn your case odikwa serious
Didnt call anyone ugly sweet dont force bitterness into my my posts cos it aint goin work undecidedcheesy
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Is Grossly Overrated. (photos) by kelechiMarie(f): 9:26pm On Apr 10, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Didnt call anyone ugly sweet dont force bitterness into my my posts cos it aint goin work undecidedcheesy
Force? Of course not it's there already cheesy
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Is Grossly Overrated. (photos) by Allina: 9:34pm On Apr 10, 2016
see Buhari face @ last pics lmfao rotfl
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Is Grossly Overrated. (photos) by Allina: 9:34pm On Apr 10, 2016
She is beautiful no doubt.The reason why she's over hyphed is because of her husband whose beauty is in the opposite direction

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Annie Macauley Sucking 2face Dry? See Pictures / Thierry Henry - Irreplaceable Legend - Tribute / Pics: Meet 61yrs Old Young Woman Who Sleeps With Young Guys To Stay Cute!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.