Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

School Proprietor Rapes 4-Year-Old In Nasarawa - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / School Proprietor Rapes 4-Year-Old In Nasarawa (31549 Views)

36-Year-Old Woman Rapes 4-Year-Old Boy, Gets Arrested / Man Rapes 4 & 7 Year-Old Girls In Lagos, Lures Them With Bobo / Employer Drugs, Rapes 14-year-old In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: School Proprietor Rapes 4-Year-Old In Nasarawa by Partaker(m): 6:58pm On Apr 09, 2016
Yea, i heard them on air when they came to complain to ahmed isah of breketefamily on radio last two weeks i guess,i nearly shed tear on hearing the cry of the mother,thank GOD for ahmed isah who sits on top of the matter now
Re: School Proprietor Rapes 4-Year-Old In Nasarawa by ebyoma(f): 7:07pm On Apr 09, 2016
Na wa o.. when I have a baby girl, I'll always be checking her private daily to know if its intact or wide.

This has really opened my eyes.
Re: School Proprietor Rapes 4-Year-Old In Nasarawa by Laid2001: 8:23pm On Apr 09, 2016
teenage mariage of the Muslims is surely better than this little children rape and incest of the CHRISTIANS GOSH!!!!!

iyb:
If it was a Muslim now the insults would have started already
Re: School Proprietor Rapes 4-Year-Old In Nasarawa by Bimpe29: 9:26pm On Apr 09, 2016
Disgusting, sorrowful and condemnable.
Re: School Proprietor Rapes 4-Year-Old In Nasarawa by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:16am On Apr 10, 2016
iyb:

If it was a Muslim now the insults would have started already

Yes indeed, see how the crime has been shielded away from the religion, region & tribe of the rapist and how the bigots are ashamed to come out because it is from one of their own.
Nonetheless, henceforth we shall never fail to remind them of their bigotry and the fact that for every one Yunusa there are at least 20 more far worse cases perpetrated by fathers, uncles, thugs and (most astonishingly Christian men of God) Pastors & priests against children in the south; though we shall be more magnanimous by not calling them names - unless otherwise if unduly provoked.
Re: School Proprietor Rapes 4-Year-Old In Nasarawa by Nobody: 6:23am On Apr 10, 2016
shetop. aboki is an abominable word atm....
ItsMeAboki:

Yes indeed, see how the crime has been shielded away from the religion, region & tribe of the rapist and how bigots are ashamed to come out because it is from one of their own.
Nonetheless, henceforth we never fail to remind them of their bigotry and the fact that for every one Yunusa there are at least 20 more far worse cases perpetrated by fathers, uncles, thugs and (most astonishingly Christian men of God) Pastors & priests in the south; though we shall be more magnanimous by not calling them names - unless otherwise if unduly provoked.

Re: School Proprietor Rapes 4-Year-Old In Nasarawa by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:11am On Apr 10, 2016
angels09:
shetop. aboki is an abominable word atm....

E pain you?
Good; because e sweet me as e dey pain you; yes continue that nonsense and be ready to receive more.
Re: School Proprietor Rapes 4-Year-Old In Nasarawa by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 10, 2016
pain ke....

ItsMeAboki:

E pain you?
Good; because e sweet me as e dey pain you; yes continue that nonsense and be ready to receive more.
Re: School Proprietor Rapes 4-Year-Old In Nasarawa by Harfisco(m): 10:10am On Apr 11, 2016
This man shd be killed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Who Impregnated His Daughter In Ogun State Bags Jail Sentence / Lady Kills Her Baby After Childbirth,m In Sierra Leone (Graphic) / Man Impersonates Mopol , Mounts Road Block To Feed Family (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.