Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,955 members, 7,824,997 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

School Proprietor Rapes 4-Year-Old In Nasarawa - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / School Proprietor Rapes 4-Year-Old In Nasarawa (31568 Views)

36-Year-Old Woman Rapes 4-Year-Old Boy, Gets Arrested / Man Rapes 4 & 7 Year-Old Girls In Lagos, Lures Them With Bobo / Employer Drugs, Rapes 14-year-old In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: School Proprietor Rapes 4-Year-Old In Nasarawa by santori: 11:16am On Apr 09, 2016
omonighoblessing:
Lord have mercy,!!! this isn't the change we seek. things 're getting worse every minute.
and I'm sure the man is one of those that rejected change
Re: School Proprietor Rapes 4-Year-Old In Nasarawa by santori: 11:21am On Apr 09, 2016
IYANGBALI:
Only God knows which kind style he take do am.

I know say na doggy style the yeye man use

make we try the doggy thing na, abi how you feel
Re: School Proprietor Rapes 4-Year-Old In Nasarawa by joseph1832(m): 11:27am On Apr 09, 2016
Like seriously, she told her mother that a 4 year old boy penetrated her and her mother believed her? What sort of woman believes such tales?
Re: School Proprietor Rapes 4-Year-Old In Nasarawa by Babyphinas(f): 11:30am On Apr 09, 2016
Endtime
Re: School Proprietor Rapes 4-Year-Old In Nasarawa by vidadida: 11:41am On Apr 09, 2016
And someone came forward to defend this goat on the platform where this case was first reported "Brekete Family Radio"... God save us and our children.
Re: School Proprietor Rapes 4-Year-Old In Nasarawa by cococandy(f): 11:43am On Apr 09, 2016
This guy needs to be shot immediately. He doesn't deserve to see another day:

P.S
The last time I said something like this about a man who raped his own 12 yr old daughter and crudely aborted the pregnancy that followed, one rapist MOD banned me for saying he should be shot.
I guess I have another ban coming for this comment.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: School Proprietor Rapes 4-Year-Old In Nasarawa by Manofvalor1: 11:48am On Apr 09, 2016
Chai Aluu!!!, i mean abomination!!!, tufiakwa!!!
Re: School Proprietor Rapes 4-Year-Old In Nasarawa by alatbaba1(m): 11:49am On Apr 09, 2016
Tundeiab:

I think it's a ritual case. It reads that he CLEANS her up with a RED HANDKERCHIEF.

Then he should be hanged
Re: School Proprietor Rapes 4-Year-Old In Nasarawa by 4nobody4every1: 11:53am On Apr 09, 2016
sad angry
Re: School Proprietor Rapes 4-Year-Old In Nasarawa by muller101(m): 11:54am On Apr 09, 2016
iyb:
If it was a Muslim now the insults would have started already
receive sense.

2 Likes

Re: School Proprietor Rapes 4-Year-Old In Nasarawa by Senorprinz(m): 11:54am On Apr 09, 2016
Hades2016:
wow you look beautiful and gorgeous
so na your work be this? we dey discuss national issue you dey peep babe dp shey? but the babe no bad o.
Re: School Proprietor Rapes 4-Year-Old In Nasarawa by Onegai(f): 12:05pm On Apr 09, 2016
I'm pretty sure that Nigeria has surpassed South Africa in terms of rape and child abuse cases. Just that we will never admit it.

Elias Oyeke will go scot-free. Absolutely nothing will happen to him because we live in a perverted society. Infact, he and his pastor will soon go and beg the victim's parents to "let bygones be bygones" and say he had some deliverance from the spirit affecting him. Some people on NL and off NL will then start a thread about how Mothers over-sexualise their children and cause rape and child abuse, others will ascribe it to Spirituality and Rituals, ignoring the fact that this leaves the door open to do many other abusers to take advantage (but have you heard of ONE SINGLE ABUSER CAUGHT who said he did it for rituals? NOPE!). And another Elias Oyeke-in-the-making will read it and go and commit his own crime against another 5 year old child because, because he knows out society will do absolutely nothing about it.

Not so?
Re: School Proprietor Rapes 4-Year-Old In Nasarawa by DorisK(f): 12:21pm On Apr 09, 2016
Ashawo don finish for road? They are so plenty that u can get for as cheap as N200. Wats wt an undeveloped vagina dat is bleeding?
Re: School Proprietor Rapes 4-Year-Old In Nasarawa by nasha1(f): 12:22pm On Apr 09, 2016
Onegai:
I'm pretty sure that Nigeria has surpassed South Africa in terms of rape and child abuse cases. Just that we will never admit it.

Elias Oyeke will go scot-free. Absolutely nothing will happen to him because we live in a perverted society. Infact, he and his pastor will soon go and beg the victim's parents to "let bygones be bygones" and say he had some deliverance from the spirit affecting him. Some people on NL and off NL will then start a thread about how Mothers over-sexualise their children and cause rape and child abuse, others will ascribe it to Spirituality and Rituals, ignoring the fact that this leaves the door open to do many other abusers to take advantage (but have you heard of ONE SINGLE ABUSER CAUGHT who said he did it for rituals? NOPE!). And another Elias Oyeke-in-the-making will read it and go and commit his own crime against another 5 year old child because, because he knows out society will do absolutely nothing about it.

Not so?

People talking about over sexualisation of kids are not wrong,we shall continue preaching.U will advice someone going to adgengule to remove her jewelries and not dress too flashy,u are only doing it to protect urself from danger.it will not stop arm robbery but it will protect u nd if it doesn't poo happens,but still u took precaution.Just like we preach protection using condoms,yet condoms break but at least it is a little percentage,what is best is abstinence. Rapists will not disappear,they existed even before we were born.evil will never cease but it is our duty 2 protect ourselves from danger.it is unfortunate that the mother had to leave her with a man everyday,so she can go and work.
people go 2 jail everyday,yet people get killed,robbed,raped everyday.It has nothing to do with ANYTHING.Even in america where they have the best police,people still commit crime!They still get raped even by their own parents.The society is now trying thanks 2 social media,her story is out nd everyone will have their eyes on the case.Many little girls have been rescued thanks 2 social media and the perpetrator arrested thanks 2 NGO who fight for them.
Rapists are just evil,sick people.

2 Likes

Re: School Proprietor Rapes 4-Year-Old In Nasarawa by omonighoblessing(f): 12:50pm On Apr 09, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

It happened even long before then. It was just back in the day, people did not openly discuss such matters in public...and there was no such thing as the internet then.

Dealing with such things is not as easy as changing government. Such things happened long before your hero GEJ took over, and will happen long after all of us here are dust in our graves.

The thing is, we can fight it by teaching our children to be careful, teaching our law enforcement agents to be more sensitive, teaching our children's teachers to be watchful.....and jailing offenders aggressively.

Meanwhile...in Sweden, research is ongoing that may lead to a treatment for adults with such perversions.

Speaking as a Christian....don't let it bother you.

There are such perverts everywhere. And we must focus our energy on fighting them.
teaching our children to be sensitive quite alright. but u know full well that a child at age 4 and the likes is very very vulnerable to whatever comes their way.let the attention be on the adult with such a mindset.
Re: School Proprietor Rapes 4-Year-Old In Nasarawa by omonighoblessing(f): 12:51pm On Apr 09, 2016
santori:

and I'm sure the man is one of those that rejected change
my dear we can't say for sure
Re: School Proprietor Rapes 4-Year-Old In Nasarawa by Oppypoppy: 12:55pm On Apr 09, 2016
Ourown:
Hehe,,,, watin this world dey turn to

Oluwa shanu

I tire ooooooo! Why do adult men get attracted to little children! Ho!!!!
Re: School Proprietor Rapes 4-Year-Old In Nasarawa by fortune1968: 12:56pm On Apr 09, 2016
Ritual
Re: School Proprietor Rapes 4-Year-Old In Nasarawa by iyb(m): 12:59pm On Apr 09, 2016
muller101:
receive sense.
Keep your sense I don't want it tell me what I am saying is a lie,tell me that's not what will happen then I will receive sense from you
Re: School Proprietor Rapes 4-Year-Old In Nasarawa by patholaw: 1:13pm On Apr 09, 2016
mysticgal:
I know this man oh shocked ah, lemme go and confirm from my mum. Anyways the man is a randy man before before undecided
have u confirmed from ur mum ?
Re: School Proprietor Rapes 4-Year-Old In Nasarawa by Hades2016(m): 2:25pm On Apr 09, 2016
Senorprinz:
so na your work be this? we dey discuss national issue you dey peep babe dp shey? but the babe no bad o.
thank God say u see watin I see chaiiii
Re: School Proprietor Rapes 4-Year-Old In Nasarawa by Hades2016(m): 2:31pm On Apr 09, 2016
saintkel:
we r talking of rape n here u r chyking a lady. We men r crazy
oga who the hell are you , I swear beautiful lady created by God anf you are there talking shiit . na me talk say make naija situation hold you down .
Re: School Proprietor Rapes 4-Year-Old In Nasarawa by Realjovi(f): 3:23pm On Apr 09, 2016
Too bad shocked
Re: School Proprietor Rapes 4-Year-Old In Nasarawa by mysticgal(f): 3:24pm On Apr 09, 2016
patholaw:
have u confirmed from ur mum ?
Naimundecided
Re: School Proprietor Rapes 4-Year-Old In Nasarawa by saintkel(m): 3:56pm On Apr 09, 2016
Hades2016:
oga who the hell are you , I swear beautiful lady created by God anf you are there talking shiit . na me talk say make naija situation hold you down .
Lolz bad mouth
Re: School Proprietor Rapes 4-Year-Old In Nasarawa by Ourown(m): 4:04pm On Apr 09, 2016
Oppypoppy:

I tire ooooooo! Why do adult men get attracted to little children! Ho!!!!

Where babes full everywhere!!! Abi dey Don scarce ni?
Re: School Proprietor Rapes 4-Year-Old In Nasarawa by Abel202: 4:19pm On Apr 09, 2016
priceless20:

if he's killed slowly n painfully, nd was later discovered to be a set up n the man was innocent, what will you say then? its better for the investigation to be thorough cos you can never be too sure after reading a story lyk this!!

There is nothing like set up here.
Anyway am ok with a real thorough investigation. But after that, the slow painful death should still be applied to the anuofia.
A 4 year old kid is what we are talking about here for crying out loud!!
Am blessed with many girl kids and I just hate to read such pervations as I can't bring myself to imagine such on any of my ....
If I catch that man with my bare hands I will send him to his fore fathers before the police arrives..
Re: School Proprietor Rapes 4-Year-Old In Nasarawa by Oppypoppy: 5:23pm On Apr 09, 2016
Ourown:

Where babes full everywhere!!! Abi dey Don scarce ni?

I wonder oooooo!
Re: School Proprietor Rapes 4-Year-Old In Nasarawa by Oladotun25: 6:43pm On Apr 09, 2016
What a serious case that needs the inclusion of such crime and its penalty in Nigeria constitution. Rather than the need of a "preaching bill". The survival of the little girl under that act is amazing to me![color=#006600][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Who Impregnated His Daughter In Ogun State Bags Jail Sentence / 2 Elderly Men Who Stole Cassava Stripped Unclad (Photos) / Laspotech Student Commits Suicide For Owing Tuition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.