Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,601 members, 7,827,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Expect More Good Works From Me – Jonathan Tells Nigerians - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Expect More Good Works From Me – Jonathan Tells Nigerians (48068 Views)

Obasanjo Is Boss Of Bosses – Goodluck Jonathan Tells Atiku / Nigeria Can Never Grow With Weak INEC – Jonathan Tells PDP Leaders (Video) / Jonathan Tells Americans To Stop Protesting Against Trump. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Expect More Good Works From Me – Jonathan Tells Nigerians by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 3:38pm On Apr 09, 2016
Campaign after election. Oju aye
Re: Expect More Good Works From Me – Jonathan Tells Nigerians by lecanno: 3:39pm On Apr 09, 2016
fuel=N240 /litre
1Naira = $230
Companies sacking workers
Doctors threatening to go on strike
Not enough power anymore for the masses
Banks charging COT any how
Telecom companies stealing us dry

We are still looking for the messiah.

Nigeria masses in one chance government sad

I hope PMB govt policies would soon get us out of these 'messes'.

Now GEJ is looking like the saint. grin
Re: Expect More Good Works From Me – Jonathan Tells Nigerians by aresa: 3:39pm On Apr 09, 2016
Whatever that job is, i hope it's going to be in jail.

Thank God for Nigerians that it won't be your past looting, stealing and x our money or his world famous stealing ia not corruption ways.
Re: Expect More Good Works From Me – Jonathan Tells Nigerians by Nusaf: 3:44pm On Apr 09, 2016
DabELLs:

OYA START COUNTING THEM... grin WE DON'T WANT ANY DRUNKARD AND HIS SHANELESS ILLITRATE WIVE AGAIN. MAYBE HE SHOULD BE THE IPOB PRESIDEN.
Infact I have been waiting for the list of the so called corruption.
Re: Expect More Good Works From Me – Jonathan Tells Nigerians by precious1967(m): 3:44pm On Apr 09, 2016
e.g dasukis, badehs, oduas, metuhs, dezianis, sure-p, nimasa, tompolos etc?
Re: Expect More Good Works From Me – Jonathan Tells Nigerians by Ndolarr: 3:49pm On Apr 09, 2016
I weep for this insensitive generation of Nigerian youth! Rather you all asking Jonathan to account for his 6 years of destructive leadership as Mr. President, they are on social media hailing him!! The current socio economic and political mess Nigeria has been plunged into can be traced to the ineffectual Buffon. He encouraged and aided massive looting of the treasury and unprecedented impunity. Please, let us encourage him to be sober and atone for his deliberate sins against Nigeria!!!

2 Likes

Re: Expect More Good Works From Me – Jonathan Tells Nigerians by Nusaf: 3:55pm On Apr 09, 2016
Ndolarr:
I weep for this insensitive generation of Nigerian youth! Rather you all asking Jonathan to account for his 6 years of destructive leadership as Mr. President, they are on social media hailing him!! The current socio economic and political mess Nigeria has been plunged into can be traced to the ineffectual Buffon. He encouraged and aided massive looting of the treasury and unprecedented impunity. Please, let us encourage him to be sober and atone for his deliberate sins against Nigeria!!!
I just tire. I am not a supporter of PMB, but I can't just figure out what is wrong with Nigerian youths. This country is in trouble.

1 Like

Re: Expect More Good Works From Me – Jonathan Tells Nigerians by nijanigga: 4:08pm On Apr 09, 2016
Ogogoro master who made 16 greater than 18 who made mama piss who made stealing is not corruption, we will be expecting more dancing of mama piss with Baba iyabo
Re: Expect More Good Works From Me – Jonathan Tells Nigerians by STARGREEN(m): 4:09pm On Apr 09, 2016
Abeymills:
My dear ex president u are indeed a great man a man of peace n tranquillity u are d best n will continue 2b d best ur enemies knows they will continually b at d gate even after office they plot scheme yet failed n will continue to fail dey created bokoharam 2kill christians blivin christians will retaliate n d country will b ungovernable jst like bubu said hence he lost d election but they failed I can't jst go on but u are a great man after office we all c wat they are going hw dey turned dis great nation in2 but they will fail because Nigeria belong 2 God God bless u sir zombies n thier mentor n master can go n hug d nearest transformer
If at all there gonna be current on the TRANSFORMER

1 Like

Re: Expect More Good Works From Me – Jonathan Tells Nigerians by acada111(f): 4:10pm On Apr 09, 2016
busomma:
Probably from prison. Clueless buffoon.

The one you de for this Nigeria presently so, no pass prison undecided?

2 Likes

Re: Expect More Good Works From Me – Jonathan Tells Nigerians by nijanigga: 4:10pm On Apr 09, 2016
Nusaf:

I just tire. I am not a supporter of PMB, but I can't just figure out what is wrong with Nigerian youths. This country is in trouble.
They are iPad youths
Re: Expect More Good Works From Me – Jonathan Tells Nigerians by Obamina(m): 4:12pm On Apr 09, 2016
I'll believe when someone like him(GEJ) speaks cos he hardly speaks and he holds on to his words unlike APC.
Re: Expect More Good Works From Me – Jonathan Tells Nigerians by nijanigga: 4:16pm On Apr 09, 2016
Most of them supporting gej supports corruption and robbery and drug pushers that's why I have no pity for them when they're caught in Saudi Arabia or Thailand knowing the next thing is to behead them, they are the type that are hailing gej,see them turned armed robbers and given jungle justice.
Re: Expect More Good Works From Me – Jonathan Tells Nigerians by nell2: 4:22pm On Apr 09, 2016
all these pple saying Jonathan looted this and looted that. Am nt saying is not true. but life under Jonathan is not as miserable as this. Jonathan thinks of the common man. he might not be a saint but at least he cares unlike this one that has sold his heart to the devil.
Re: Expect More Good Works From Me – Jonathan Tells Nigerians by Zieristclair(m): 4:24pm On Apr 09, 2016
Joke of the decade.He should start with returning his loot and providing basic amenities for the deprived people of Otuoke rather than this publicity stunt.Foundation my ass.rubbish ex-president.
Re: Expect More Good Works From Me – Jonathan Tells Nigerians by prinsam30: 4:27pm On Apr 09, 2016
from the looted money abi? abeg am just asking ooooo

before wailing wailers will start running their mouths like marathon
Re: Expect More Good Works From Me – Jonathan Tells Nigerians by Zieristclair(m): 4:27pm On Apr 09, 2016
OLADD:

Ask Buhari to return the $2.8b PTF money first.
You need to be arrested for raising false allegations against the amiable president.Don't run o!
Re: Expect More Good Works From Me – Jonathan Tells Nigerians by suteco16: 4:30pm On Apr 09, 2016
Light will always overshadow darkness
Ride on sir!
Re: Expect More Good Works From Me – Jonathan Tells Nigerians by Diovinci: 4:31pm On Apr 09, 2016
grin
busomma:
Probably from prison. Clueless buffoon.

GOd bless JEG. Ooooyyyyeeeaaaahhhh!
Re: Expect More Good Works From Me – Jonathan Tells Nigerians by Nusaf: 4:38pm On Apr 09, 2016
nell2:
all these pple saying Jonathan looted this and looted that. Am nt saying is not true. but life under Jonathan is not as miserable as this. Jonathan thinks of the common man. he might not be a saint but at least he cares unlike this one that has sold his heart to the devil.
Find out from a good Economist what the country was heading for just b4 handing over. Don't be confused by those cosmetic approach to issues at the tail end of that administration.
Re: Expect More Good Works From Me – Jonathan Tells Nigerians by Fortune2446(m): 4:42pm On Apr 09, 2016
This is amazing quote always touch my Hart, my political ambition is not worth to a single blood of any Nigerians.
Re: Expect More Good Works From Me – Jonathan Tells Nigerians by Nusaf: 4:48pm On Apr 09, 2016
Fortune2446:
This is amazing quote always touch my Hart, my political ambition is not worth to a single blood of any Nigerians.
You have a point but try and improve on you English.
Re: Expect More Good Works From Me – Jonathan Tells Nigerians by kristisking(m): 4:51pm On Apr 09, 2016
Bubu has made GEJ a hero.
Re: Expect More Good Works From Me – Jonathan Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 09, 2016
ibkgab001:
Go and die ... You have gone and you will never taste power again in your whole generation ... Jonathan

Abba morro

Dieziani

Okonjo
All of you will perish away

You got all means and power to set us free but you refused to help us God in heaven will not forgive your wife for giving you wrong advise

Awon AGBA OLORIBURUKU ENI SORI RE MON
ZOMBIE SPOTTED. TELL UR PRESIDENT TO FREE US BY RESIGNING. THANK U
Re: Expect More Good Works From Me – Jonathan Tells Nigerians by EMMYSIM: 4:54pm On Apr 09, 2016
See jona my smiling friend,we miss you may your days be long
Re: Expect More Good Works From Me – Jonathan Tells Nigerians by walezy14(m): 4:55pm On Apr 09, 2016
what are we expecting more than rubbish and mess you caused us. abeg go sit down
Re: Expect More Good Works From Me – Jonathan Tells Nigerians by Vallo57(m): 4:57pm On Apr 09, 2016
What he failed to do when he had the opportuniy-----Stupid fisherman and a fishmonger.
His title should be:
Ode omo of Bayelsa
Omo toyi Ogbon of Otueke

Looser!
Re: Expect More Good Works From Me – Jonathan Tells Nigerians by walezy14(m): 4:57pm On Apr 09, 2016
lecanno:
fuel=N240 /litre 1Naira = $230 Companies sacking workers Doctors threatening to go on strike Not enough power anymore for the masses Banks charging COT any how Telecom companies stealing us dry
We are still looking for the messiah.
Nigeria masses in one chance government sad
I hope PMB govt policies would soon get us out of these 'messes'.
Now GEJ is looking like the saint. grin
Gej is the rudiment of our problems. blame buhari not for this
Re: Expect More Good Works From Me – Jonathan Tells Nigerians by dotTEE007(m): 4:58pm On Apr 09, 2016
Zombies! Food don ready it time to blame gej again.....motherfuckers
Re: Expect More Good Works From Me – Jonathan Tells Nigerians by bid4rich(m): 5:05pm On Apr 09, 2016
what you need to lead as a leader is both capacity and character. buhari has character but no capacity. God bless GEJ

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Best Performing Governors In 2016? / MC Oluomo Stops NURTW Ticket Sales, Operation In Lagos / Prof Osinbajo' At Sudan's Presidential Inauguration Ceremony (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.