Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Expect More Good Works From Me – Jonathan Tells Nigerians - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Expect More Good Works From Me – Jonathan Tells Nigerians (48051 Views)

Obasanjo Is Boss Of Bosses – Goodluck Jonathan Tells Atiku / Nigeria Can Never Grow With Weak INEC – Jonathan Tells PDP Leaders (Video) / Jonathan Tells Americans To Stop Protesting Against Trump. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Expect More Good Works From Me – Jonathan Tells Nigerians by Zieristclair(m): 3:02am On Apr 10, 2016
InvertedHammer:
/
What a joke of the century!!!

Good works that he couldn't when he had the knife and yam. He cannot influence any policy formation especially with APC on the saddle. Oh i forgot, Nigeria is never in short supply of gullible folks.

He should start with giving pipe borne water and electricity to the good people of Otuoke. Jonathan is as good as a used condom. This is assuming the crazy Buhari and his almajiri brothers do not put Jonathan in handcuffs soon. The opportunity is nigh.
/
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Expect More Good Works From Me – Jonathan Tells Nigerians by Zieristclair(m): 3:10am On Apr 10, 2016
petkoffdrake2:

Until he emerges ... I'll so vote for GEJ if he contest again... Even d voting paper fit tear sef! I'll press d umbrella icon with all my muscle angry
(sighs) sad well that's because you are one of the gullible ones.It takes eternity to reason with your type and it's better y'all are left alone.
Re: Expect More Good Works From Me – Jonathan Tells Nigerians by deebrain(m): 6:02am On Apr 10, 2016
Maybe there was something i didn't understand about you, but you are the cause of we voting this disaster of an APC govt into power.

If only this corruption thing, which you handled with kid-gloves!
Re: Expect More Good Works From Me – Jonathan Tells Nigerians by obembet(f): 6:46am On Apr 10, 2016
GEJ, thank you so much. I think you need to help your people in your state especially Otueke your home town first. we have seen your best for good 6 years. let give another person trial, I mean (youth)
Re: Expect More Good Works From Me – Jonathan Tells Nigerians by Fire15: 8:09am On Apr 10, 2016
blueto:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/04/09/expect-more-good-works-from-me-jonathan-tells-nigerians/
i

More good works from GEJ? grin
This man should just keep quiet, the present government is busy cleaning his poo. Or else he will be the first Nigerian Ex-President that will be jailed for grand theft.
Re: Expect More Good Works From Me – Jonathan Tells Nigerians by tsdarkside(m): 8:13am On Apr 10, 2016
hahaha...don't tell me you people want someone back that allowed chibok to happen...

una must be fvccking kidding me.,,..

buhari may not be a peoples man like jonathan...
but buhari is a ex-general..

who is boko-haram today??...

boko is reduced to rag-tag criminals...

just for achieving that,buhari has my vote for 2019...

and I will make sure that my area vote buhari...

you jona-strangeness can vote a donkey,for all I care...
Re: Expect More Good Works From Me – Jonathan Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 10, 2016
woodcook:

It is quite sad how you would blame GEJ for all the ills of Nigeria.

I see before he became president unemployment rate was 0%
Inflation was 0%
Power supply was 24/7
There was water supply in every cities in Nigeria
All federal roads were 99% near completion
Security was at its peak

When GEJ eventually became president and after six years every thing went south right?

Stop being ridiculous and preaching selective justice. You really care about Nigeria and the way forward you should encourage Nigerian youths to ask all there past leaders that are still alive to account for their inefficiency during their tenure, the likes of Obj, IBB etc should also be included.

Why single out GEJ? Until you show me any post where you called out Obj for his 8 years in office and having spent billions of dollars on both railways and power generation without anything to show for it? Until you call out Obj for his contribution towards the rise of BH as a terror group in Nigeria, if you can't show me any single post where you called out any of the past leaders before GEJ for their inefficiency then you are as partial and as ignorant as it comes.

Until we start calling everyone out for their past deeds ranging from IBB, Obj, Tinubu, Fashola ( you guys rewarded him with a ministerial position), Amaechi, Saraki, GEJ, Chimaroke, David Mark, Ekweremadu all former senators and house of rep members as well as our local government chairmen then we will never make headway.

As long as we support the present government to hang Dasuki, while the likes of Amaechi, Tinubu and Fashola work around free with a handsome rewards then Nigeria will never be fixed. For the fact that Buhari chooses to reward some and crucify some is a sign that we are screwed.

So little man if you are out to dispense justice or canvass for a better Nigeria then you should ensure you are out to spare no one until then you are no different from those youths you are mocking.

Finish him!!!!! * playing MK3 on Sega Mega Drive*

1 Like

Re: Expect More Good Works From Me – Jonathan Tells Nigerians by willorie(f): 6:23pm On Apr 10, 2016
petkoffdrake2:

He is d best for now... Power was constant, fuel was everywhere and affordable price too... During His time....

Not like that Dullard/traveller nd Zombie they call VP tongue

Power was constant?
Did i see dat correct?
Which part of the country r u?
as for fuel being everywhere & at affordable price......dat's bcus there was fuel subsidy which they (woman in disguise oaf) government was looting our oil funds to their pockets in the process rendering our country broke cus they were just after themselves
Re: Expect More Good Works From Me – Jonathan Tells Nigerians by NigerianHowTo: 9:54am On Apr 11, 2016
I don't get why our memories as Nigerians are so short-termed. Because a man shines his teeth at you now and tells you what you easily wanna hear, you've forgotten all you went through for 6 years while he was in government. We should better smarten up and learn to imbibe "no pain no gain"...you can ask South Africa for advice. Our waka still far.

In other news, check out this site https://www.nigerianhowto.com
Re: Expect More Good Works From Me – Jonathan Tells Nigerians by bejeria101(m): 3:21pm On Apr 11, 2016
blueto:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/04/09/expect-more-good-works-from-me-jonathan-tells-nigerians/

I read dis on fb,as usual wailers took a swipe at him,when i told them to talk to their flying last cowbender,dat has found a new hobby,i was waiting for their talk..........and none came. So they the truth!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Won't Appoint PDP Defectors As Ministers - Buhari / Nnamdi Kanu Meets With South-East Senators (Video, Photos) / Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.