Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,141 members, 7,860,106 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:32 AM

Efcc Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (116) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Efcc Recruitment (967330 Views)

EFCC Recruitment 2018/2019 Registration Form & Requirements– Www.efccnigeria.org / EFCC RECRUITMENT: Candidates Who Passed Interview Will Be Investigated / 2016 EFCC Recruitment ( Graduates And Non-graduates) How True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (295) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efcc Recruitment by zakson4real(m): 6:53pm On Mar 09, 2017
@Layshooo Sorry that message those not look real. check the date very well

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 09, 2017
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Adexlexy: 7:46pm On Mar 09, 2017
Layshooo:

Yes I saw that, and that is one of the major reason why i didn't share with the team at first. I am posting it now because the recipient went and voila the interview took place.
u mean the interview took place...so guys from pypa's info, everybody seems to be correct with their info.."the list was meant to be released second week or third week of febuary" so pld dont let us criticise anybody, i told us that a genuine info said abt 12 of di are using crutches and someone said its a lie..for ur info..Nda has given their own SSC two weeks break to go and rest cos of the nature of their training, the only people in training nos is our DI, meanwhile SSC are meant to resume bqck to nda next week or so..80% of people on this thread has an insider..Pls let us celebrate those that have taken their time to sharr info with us..#peace

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 09, 2017
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Adexlexy: 7:56pm On Mar 09, 2017
Layshooo:

Bro there's no point in assumption or false info. If it certain you post, if it not silence is better. Integrity is a great value you know.
bro this thing can change at anytime..believe u me, i heard this info from one of their director ( i guess) that the training is scheduled to hold july 7 last year, that was during exam o and for those that did their exam in karu especially kogites..if u will still remember their is a man that came to address us during exam that the exam is the last stage of the recruitment but see wetin happen after, they later called for medical ans then interview, i guess they only want yo follow police recruitment exercise then but see how it turned out to be..Guys that did their exam in karu, pls bear me witness
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Adexlexy: 7:59pm On Mar 09, 2017
Moreovee no info is certain except God's info..our president was meant to spend 10days in london but has he come back?

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 09, 2017

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Adexlexy: 8:13pm On Mar 09, 2017
Layshooo:

So you took his word serious. A man that's entitled to carry an ID card doesn't mean his saying are facts. From the onset, there was going to be medicals and also interview. It was only DS interview that went under contemplation and later turned out to happen.

Things change at times, but this thread has become a show off place, everyone wants to form insider so they bear false info.
Bro..this man came in to address us while writing exam..He passed the info by calling our attention that it is the last stage of the recruitment..Perharps mayb their medical would av been the way Police did their own on training now
Re: Efcc Recruitment by ElGuaje11(m): 10:38pm On Mar 09, 2017
Adexlexy:
bro this thing can change at anytime..believe u me, i heard this info from one of their director ( i guess) that the training is scheduled to hold july 7 last year, that was during exam o and for those that did their exam in karu especially kogites..if u will still remember their is a man that came to address us during exam that the exam is the last stage of the recruitment but see wetin happen after, they later called for medical ans then interview, i guess they only want yo follow police recruitment exercise then but see how it turned out to be..Guys that did their exam in karu, pls bear me witness

Hi guys, i've been viewing dis trend 4 abt a month now, bt neva participated actively, kudos 2 u guys... anyways dis particular comment pushed me 2 participate.. participate.. d fact Is dis pipu r damn 2 secretive, i've neva seen its type b4, even many of their officials don't knw exactly as e dey go dats d fact. Bt dere r very few persons in d commission who truely understand everything, n knws where it's all goin 4rm d begining 2 d end. It's nt as if dey changed plans mid way. Bt d person who spoke 2 u was mis informed as well. I myslf hrd 4rm a staff during the exam @lag dat training wld start in 2months tym, bt immediately after d exam, I heard from a source dat their wld b interview. N subsequently anoda close pal also hrd 4rm a master source abt medicals.. so my brodas, dere r only very few persons who truely knws dis mata, dats y many info turns out 2 appear false

2 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 11:00pm On Mar 09, 2017
please no insults... and don't ask me why ...

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by CellTabRepairs: 11:07pm On Mar 09, 2017
Most of these mass recruitment agencies just make fun of young talented youths with long running recruitment process stretching 1 year or more and end up selecting few...sometimes as few as 2 or 3 per role. How frustrating WAITING...waiting while life and money pass you by? No. You can still wait smartly. Moreover, destiny helpers will meet you on a job that guarantees you face to face meet ups with the men of means! #fix high end devices ...

9 months is a cycle of life. 9 months to year end. In 3 Months depending on your speed, you will command money with this resource. Yes!
Are you looking for a source of daily income stream? Look no further!. Lost your job? Retired? Tired of working for someone? Student, but need money source? Want to change business? LEARN SMARTPHONES REPAIRS Today! Very lucrative venture for anyone. Low startup capital - high RETURNS! In high demand! Your main CAPITAL IS KNOWLEDGE & SKILL! Join the winners!

Click My Name & View That Resource You Might Need! Don't wait until the whole year runs out and your hair is graying before you realise you need to take your destiny in your hands!
Re: Efcc Recruitment by fwici: 11:38pm On Mar 09, 2017
moralistic:
please no insults... and don't ask me why ...
Yes thread close... We no wan hear anything again.... If we receive SMS fine ND if we don't.. Fine...
Re: Efcc Recruitment by sleuthhound: 6:19am On Mar 10, 2017
@moralistc & CellTabRepairs. Mk una no find trouble here

Re: Efcc Recruitment by chemistry101: 6:20am On Mar 10, 2017
My President we be returning from ABUJA house to ASO ROCK!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 11, 2017
Morning guys.
This is a public forum, so you can choose to believe whatever you want to believe. Info is info, so choose whichever and need not blame anyone over what u chose to believe.
However, I spoke with one insider yesterday and he made me understand that nobody knows the day the list will be out, not even the head of HR. All is in the chairman's hands.
He said one of the things delaying it is insufficient funds ATM. And they were just paid February salary last week which was very unusual of d commission.
He also said some of thier senior staff will be joining us for the training too of which he is among. So they are waiting as well.
All the best as d wait lingers.
Cheers.

6 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Adexlexy: 9:54am On Mar 11, 2017
kunmibadmus:
Morning guys.
This is a public forum, so you can choose to believe whatever you want to believe. Info is info, so choose whichever and need not blame anyone over what u chose to believe.
However, I spoke with one insider yesterday and he made me understand that nobody knows the day the list will be out, not even the head of HR. All is in the chairman's hands.
He said one of the things delaying it is insufficient funds ATM. And they were just paid February salary last week which was very unusual of d commission.
He also said some of thier senior staff will be joining us for the training too of which he is among. So they are waiting as well.
Cheers.
thank u God bless u bro..keep doing the good work

2 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Alkanyawee: 1:55pm On Mar 11, 2017
kunmibadmus:
Morning guys.
Cheers.

Nice 1.... Success will be ours Insha'allah....Waiting continues!!!
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Alkanyawee: 1:57pm On Mar 11, 2017
kunmibadmus:
Morning guys.
Cheers.

Thanks man.. success will be ours insha'allah.. #WaitingModeContinues...
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Demmypeters1(m): 2:17pm On Mar 11, 2017
kunmibadmus:
Morning guys.
Cheers.
9ice one bro..This is a tangible info. I said it earlier on the thread dah budget is what's delaying the list. As soon as the budget is singed, every oda thing will start up. Even those that applied forDPR and FCSC has been on hold ever since.

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Adexlexy: 4:42pm On Mar 11, 2017
Demmypeters1:
9ice one bro..This is a tangible info. I said it earlier on the thread dah budget is what's delaying the list. As soon as the budget is singed, every oda thing will start up. Even those that applied forDPR and FCSC has been on hold ever since.
sources said the budget has been signed/approved last week and we can be called anytime from now

2 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by sleuthhound: 6:24pm On Mar 11, 2017
Adexlexy:
sources said the budget has been signed/approved last week and we can be called anytime from now
abi dem pad d budget join? Lol nawa 4 dis efcc dem. My source dn provoke no dey pick call again o. Source dn dey scarce nw!

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Alkanyawee: 6:42pm On Mar 11, 2017
Adexlexy:

They are all the same, I have been calling someone inside but he is not answering... I don't know why they are voiding us...please someone should try and investigate wat is happening inside now..because I bliv something is happening!

2 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Eminem452: 7:23pm On Mar 11, 2017
The list is coming out next week, this I can assure u guys of (95%).But it's a free world we live in.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 11, 2017
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 11, 2017
Eminem452:
The list is coming out next week, this I can assure u guys of (95%).But it's a free world we live in.

I hope it's true, cos e Don dey lead to depression now.

2 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by ElGuaje11(m): 9:21pm On Mar 11, 2017
Alkanyawee:

They are all the same, I have been calling someone inside but he is not answering... I don't know why they are voiding us...please someone should try and investigate wat is happening inside now..because I bliv something is happening!

Bro, no b only u oooo!!! I just dey wonder
Re: Efcc Recruitment by fwici: 9:31pm On Mar 11, 2017
OG2TURN:

I hope it's true, cos e Don dey lead to depression now.
As in serious depression.. Frustration leading to depression
Re: Efcc Recruitment by ElGuaje11(m): 10:56pm On Mar 11, 2017
kunmibadmus:
Morning guys.
Cheers.

Funny enough d head of HR isn't in charge of recruitment, n even d Chair isn't... I'd expect an insider 2 knw dat... bt thanks 4 d imfo, fingers crossed
Re: Efcc Recruitment by NokiaN8(m): 10:59pm On Mar 11, 2017
Joy over flows.... claim Joy no matter what, God is in control, destiny speaks ... if God says yes, then who can say No... every1 should be courageous, the time , the time is no in any man hands, but with God, the creator of the universe, He who knows tomorrow,

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 11:04pm On Mar 11, 2017
ElGuaje11:

Funny enough d head of HR isn't in charge of recruitment, n even d Chair isn't... I'd expect an insider 2 knw dat... bt thanks 4 d imfo, fingers crossed
Guy, read the first paragraph.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by sleuthhound: 2:25am On Mar 12, 2017
Alkanyawee:

seems dem dey aware of leaks & dey read una nairaland posts on dis efcc mata. & dem don warn dem.
Well somtin may happen soon
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 4:37am On Mar 12, 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (295) (Reply)

DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? / Sample Of Letter Of Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.