Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,091 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Efcc Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (219) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Efcc Recruitment (960187 Views)

EFCC Recruitment 2018/2019 Registration Form & Requirements– Www.efccnigeria.org / EFCC RECRUITMENT: Candidates Who Passed Interview Will Be Investigated / 2016 EFCC Recruitment ( Graduates And Non-graduates) How True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) ... (295) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Gensanusi(m): 6:56am On Jun 12, 2022
error4040:

They did not do such for that of SSCE category who are the Muscle and Field Category, then why would they do that for other Level ?

The info you Got was base on when They were still under NDA for Training where on the first Day you go jog 3-5km and you go see people de start OFF with pace like BOLT then end up collapsing after 1km grin.

Anyway I would Verify more on this.

Na soldier they train them for NDA that time.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by opylog(m): 9:11am On Jun 12, 2022
What is the required age if i may ask? Do you have an idea?

Gensanusi:
The next stage is, physical screening, Medical and interview,
For physical if your height is not up to 1.67m you won't be allowed to enter inside, then your credentials, if you are more than required age, you will be screen out.

For medical go and check ur BP,(125-130) maximum, do block test any drug in your blood sample will lead to disqualification, chest x-ray, case of fracture in your chest, irregular heart size.

Lastly interview is just like panels, you will sit on a chair and face the board, you will be ask current happening in EFCC, information in your state, important personality in Nigeria.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Gensanusi(m): 9:36am On Jun 12, 2022
opylog:

What is the required age if i may ask? Do you have an idea?

Bsc is 30

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Efcc Recruitment by shagari011: 12:23pm On Jun 12, 2022
Bro, will the the next stage be done in Abuja or in the states we wrote the exams?
I was also informed yesterday that they’ll be 5 marks free for everyone to complete it to 100 and the cut off mark is 60%. However, scores and connect will also play a huge part.
Gensanusi:
The next stage is, physical screening, Medical and interview,
For physical if your height is not up to 1.67m you won't be allowed to enter inside, then your credentials, if you are more than required age, you will be screen out.

For medical go and check ur BP,(125-130) maximum, do block test any drug in your blood sample will lead to disqualification, chest x-ray, case of fracture in your chest, irregular heart size.

Lastly interview is just like panels, you will sit on a chair and face the board, you will be ask current happening in EFCC, information in your state, important personality in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by shagari011: 12:27pm On Jun 12, 2022
Yessssooooo. In fact, I was told the training will be at Karu for either 6 or 9 months. No more military training but still physical training in the morning and then academy. We might also be allowed with our phones. It will be a bit more flexible generally. 2 in a room and a shared toilet.
error4040:

Omo I swear that African countries my head Lock, I need ask person near me, same as Interpol I been put USA before the guy say nooo na france
Longest river na Nile

But you see that maths na na 3 I know the rest was Just Quest throughout

As I comot I sharply check am o grin

May God make us see second alert, once we scale am everywhere Oti sure

And new update

I Heard EFCC now have their own academy located at KARU close to Abuja, no more Soldiers extensive and hardship DRILL grin

2 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 12, 2022
shagari011:
Yessssooooo. In fact, I was told the training will be at Karu for either 6 or 9 months. No more military training but still physical training in the morning and then academy. We might also be allowed with our phones. It will be a bit more flexible generally. 2 in a room and a shared toilet.

If true it sounds like it would be a great experience to be honest
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Gensanusi(m): 2:59pm On Jun 12, 2022
shagari011:

But remember EFCC will now be carrying Gun because, they will flush police out of the commission, so the training won't be that easy
Re: Efcc Recruitment by sleuthhound: 3:10pm On Jun 12, 2022
Gensanusi:

Bsc is 30
lol... will not apply 2 some peeps.... I bet u bruv
Re: Efcc Recruitment by 2Ways(m): 3:16pm On Jun 12, 2022
Hmmm am i really a Nigerian?
How do you guys get this offer?

I'm looking forward to work in any arm of the military or paramilitary.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by sleuthhound: 4:04pm On Jun 12, 2022
2Ways:

start by entering amotekun 1st, help roast some bandits, then we go consider ur appl&get bk 2u @d right time
Re: Efcc Recruitment by error4040: 9:25pm On Jun 12, 2022
shagari011:

Everywhere STEW!

Re: Efcc Recruitment by error4040: 9:32pm On Jun 12, 2022
sleuthhound:
start by entering amotekun 1st, help roast some bandits, then we go consider ur appl&get bk 2u @d right time

Bruuuuuuuuuuuuuh!

VAWULENCE!!!

Re: Efcc Recruitment by error4040: 9:34pm On Jun 12, 2022
Gensanusi:

But remember EFCC will now be carrying Gun because, they will flush police out of the commission, so the training won't be that easy

Field Officers would Have GUN training if I'm not wrong.

Because they are the MUSCLE so how do we expect them to apprehend Dangerous Suspect that might engage in Gun Dual ?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by error4040: 9:35pm On Jun 12, 2022
2Ways:

Bruuuuuuuuuuuuuh, e go better!
Re: Efcc Recruitment by error4040: 9:52pm On Jun 12, 2022
shagari011:
Bro, will the the next stage be done in Abuja or in the states we wrote the exams?

According to my Source the Next screening phase would be in Abuja.
As I said earlier My friend that wrote in Kano but stay in Abuja did his Screening in Abuja, after he was done he heard on of the Agent complaining that Even the Abuja Based candidates are Scared of Oral conversation some can't speak comfortable, he then said those from out of Abuja that would be coming are the Worst.
They are scared of speaking out due to English Accent been the main Problem like in case of the Northern part To say FIVE the accent would be PIPE while Western part do confuse HIS/IS.... etc
(Please I'm not mocking any Tribe, just stating Facts)

shagari011:

I was also informed yesterday that they’ll be 5 marks free for everyone to complete it to 100 and the cut off mark is 60%. However, scores and connect will also play a huge part.

About the 5marks and 60% is True, But they are Special ASPIRANTS that the Above do no APPLY to them because they did won't even Write the TEST but still make the SHORTLIST.
HOW ?
During the MAGU era, those who went for Training after Manually passing through the TEST and Screening with their Little Connection were in the ACADEMY for over 5 months, then Suddenly some ELITE Candidates/New Faces Joined them, and they all Did POP together.

Let's Just pray for the Best because you might get 99% TEST score and Pass Screening But might End up getting Replaced by one ELITE Candidate.

2 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Gensanusi(m): 10:25pm On Jun 12, 2022
error4040:

Field Officers would Have GUN training if I'm not wrong.

Because they are the MUSCLE so how do we expect them to apprehend Dangerous Suspect that might engage in Gun Dual ?

Everybody will be train with gun, and who tell you Bsc (graduate) won't go to the field.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Gensanusi(m): 10:31pm On Jun 12, 2022
error4040:

According to my Source the Next screening phase would be in Abuja.
As I said earlier My friend that wrote in Kano but stay in Abuja did his Screening in Abuja, after he was done he heard on of the Agent complaining that Even the Abuja Based candidates are Scared of Oral conversation some can't speak comfortable, he then said those from out of Abuja that would be coming are the Worst.
They are scared of speaking out due to English Accent been the main Problem like in case of the Northern part To say FIVE the accent would be PIPE while Western part do confuse HIS/IS.... etc
(Please I'm not mocking any Tribe, just stating Facts)

About the 5marks and 60% is True, But they are Special ASPIRANTS that the Above do no APPLY to them because they did won't even Write the TEST but still make the SHORTLIST.
HOW ?
During the MAGU era, those who went for Training after Manually passing through the TEST and Screening with their Little Connection were in the ACADEMY for over 5 months, then Suddenly some ELITE Candidates/New Faces Joined them, and they all Did POP together.

Let's Just pray for the Best because you might get 99% TEST score and Pass Screening But might End up getting Replaced by one ELITE Candidate.

This people you say they can't speak Good English, will shock you, because everything na state *quota

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by error4040: 11:00pm On Jun 12, 2022
Gensanusi:

Everybody will be train with gun, and who tell you Bsc (graduate) won't go to the field.

When I mean Field I was Referring your Speciality.

Because definitely they would screen and pick those who can handle man power / Forensic Etc.

About the GUN, LoL na wetin me I want na, I wan Shoot Gun for the first time

2 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by error4040: 11:00pm On Jun 12, 2022
Gensanusi:

This people you say they can't speak Good English, will shock you, because everything na state *quota

That's why I said ELITES
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Ziz123(m): 5:29am On Jun 13, 2022
Hussen24:

Don't stress yourself, stick to your connect. The exams is just formality.

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Ziz123(m): 5:30am On Jun 13, 2022
Can EFCC recruit lyk 20 person per state
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Ziz123(m): 5:35am On Jun 13, 2022
Hussen24:

Actually, I can't bro. EFCC is really a very tough place to secure job. The competition will be intense as usual. You need strong connection. Most of the slots were already shared last two or three months ago but with God everything is possible.

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Gensanusi(m): 6:05am On Jun 13, 2022
Ziz123:
Can EFCC recruit lyk 20 person per state

That is the aproval for the 2020 during magu, before bawa cancel it, I think is (DA) 20 for SSCE, 20 for (DI), 20 for DS Bsc.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Gensanusi(m): 6:07am On Jun 13, 2022
Who got this question correctly

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Gensanusi(m): 6:12am On Jun 13, 2022

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Gensanusi(m): 6:36am On Jun 13, 2022
During There training for NDA

Re: Efcc Recruitment by kegnufostu: 7:31am On Jun 13, 2022
LOL cool
This man.. you ehhh
A comrade with wisdom and understanding, you sah wan touch gun..

Please how would we see our results?

error4040:

About the GUN, LoL na wetin me I want na, I wan Shoot Gun for the first time

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Ziz123(m): 1:26pm On Jun 14, 2022
Please I want somebody to clear me dis issue, I wrote the exam in Kano zone (Kano state) & I had Dey said it was 2 center, dat means the other center is for OND or what becuse in my center d exam is only for BSC BA holders
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Ziz123(m): 1:27pm On Jun 14, 2022
In my center in Kano we re almost 250
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Ziz123(m): 1:27pm On Jun 14, 2022
Any nobody experience dis
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Ziz123(m): 1:28pm On Jun 14, 2022
I neeed ur reply Error4040 shagariii nd others
Re: Efcc Recruitment by shagari011: 3:46pm On Jun 14, 2022
Yes most likely. There were 2 locations each. One for Bsc and one OND
Ziz123:
Please I want somebody to clear me dis issue, I wrote the exam in Kano zone (Kano state) & I had Dey said it was 2 center, dat means the other center is for OND or what becuse in my center d exam is only for BSC BA holders

(1) (2) (3) ... (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) ... (295) (Reply)

DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? / Sample Of Letter Of Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.