Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,741 members, 7,820,550 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Efcc Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (234) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Efcc Recruitment (960852 Views)

EFCC Recruitment 2018/2019 Registration Form & Requirements– Www.efccnigeria.org / EFCC RECRUITMENT: Candidates Who Passed Interview Will Be Investigated / 2016 EFCC Recruitment ( Graduates And Non-graduates) How True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) ... (295) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Farouq04: 12:34am On Jul 08, 2022
Hello house, please when are we expecting our Appointment letters and have they finish screening all candidates?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by error4040: 12:40pm On Jul 08, 2022
Demi003:

Na every minute i dey check my phone sad
God abeg o

grin
Bro no kill yourself, if you would be Shortlisted you would if they don't shortlist you then we MOVE.

Life get Plenty Route.

4 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 08, 2022
error4040:

grin
Bro no kill yourself, if you would be Shortlisted you would if they don't shortlist you then we MOVE.

Life get Plenty Route.

No cap

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Success1930: 2:09pm On Jul 08, 2022
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 08, 2022
Success1930:
Pls can a P. A TO minister of defence help someone with efcc? He didn't Submit CV nor write exam?? He has submitted his details there.. Wen should such fellow expect further information
Wahala dey oo
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Success1930: 4:04pm On Jul 08, 2022
Sam47:

Wahala dey oo

Brother. I no understand this ur wahala dey oo
Re: Efcc Recruitment by error4040: 5:19pm On Jul 08, 2022
Success1930:
Pls can a P.A to a Minister of defence help someone with efcc? He didn't Submit CV nor write exam?? He has sent his details there.. Wen should such fellow expect further information

We all here 80% followed due procedure!
(submitted CV,wrote Exams and went for screening)

So asking anyone in here this, I don't think it would do any help (I might be wrong)

Ask the P.A to enquire the above from who he sent your details to.

4 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by error4040: 5:21pm On Jul 08, 2022
Sam47:

Wahala dey oo

As we said it's NEVER over untill POP grin grin grin so no reason am, na this kind ELITES I been de mention about.

Person with Golden IRon Spoon go just fall from sky kick person wey de use hand chop. grin
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Success1930: 5:28pm On Jul 08, 2022
error4040:

So asking anyone in here this, I don't think it would do any help (I might be wrong)

Thanks boss
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Success1930: 5:28pm On Jul 08, 2022
error4040:

As we said it's NEVER over untill POP grin grin grin so no reason am, na this kind ELITES I been de mention about.

Person with Golden IRon Spoon go just fall from sky kick person wey de use hand chop. grin

Noted sir
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Amajee: 9:46pm On Jul 08, 2022
It happened last week wen I posted replacement. I know som1 that hasn't done anything but was called for Interview. They were the last batch that did last week Saturday .

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 08, 2022
[quote author=error4040 post=114544446]

Person with Golden IRon Spoon go just fall from sky kick person wey de use hand chop. grin[/quote
True, anything is possible, u fit overtake pple wey follow due process
Re: Efcc Recruitment by sleuthhound: 4:30am On Jul 09, 2022
error4040:

min of defence wey dey face serious issues of nat security& threat 2 im work atm! Lol go wan add to im wahala of tryin' 2bend bawa hand. If bawa no b im boy na waste of time!!
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Success1930: 5:27am On Jul 09, 2022
[quote author=sleuthhound post=114555608] min of defence wey dey face serious issues of nat security& threat 2 im work atm! Lol go wan add to im wahala of tryin' 2bend bawa hand. If bawa no b im boy na waste of time!![/quote

I know you on DSS forum, hope you are fine sir? WE that submitted CV, travelled to write exam, some did interview and medicals.. Were not call for training... But, people that didn't even know the meaning of DSS or never heard about the recruitment were called to resume training.....

Of course, I know many of them... If a Minister really wants to help you.. He will... God no go shame us!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Success1930: 5:28am On Jul 09, 2022
Amajee:
It happened last week wen I posted replacement. I know som1 that hasn't done anything but was called for Interview. They were the last batch that did last week Saturday .

Pls where is the venue of the interview, exam and medicals? At the headquarters or state...
Re: Efcc Recruitment by kegnufostu: 9:14am On Jul 09, 2022
Success1930:

Pls where is the venue of the interview, exam and medicals? At the headquarters or state...

The medicals was done at EFCC Academy in Karu Abuja, the interview also held in same venue then you would have to complete the process at a clinic in Wuse 3, where you would have your x-ray done

Hope that answer your questions
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Success1930: 9:17am On Jul 09, 2022
[quote author=kegnufostu post=114560346]

The medicals was done at EFCC Academy in Karu Abuja, the interview also held in same venue then you would have to complete the process at a clinic in Wuse 3, where you would have your x-ray done

Hope that answer your questions [/quote

Yes. Thanks so much. The whole process can be completed in two days
Re: Efcc Recruitment by kegnufostu: 12:34pm On Jul 09, 2022
[quote author=Success1930 post=114560408][/quote]

We did all of this in just a day.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Success1930: 1:09pm On Jul 09, 2022
kegnufostu:

We did all of this in just a day.

Ok. Thanks. Stay lifted. U will make the training list by the grace of Almighty God

3 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Gensanusi(m): 1:45pm On Jul 09, 2022
All EFCC training is within Abuja.
Degree (DS) 300+
OND (DI) 100+
SSCE (DA) 300+
Then + those police serving in the Commission

2 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by sleuthhound: 2:15pm On Jul 09, 2022
Gensanusi:

Apart from this recruitment, they have about 300+ police they want to convert to EFCC Staff.

EFCC is lacking junior staff, so those with lower qualifications will be more.

They want to recruit about 2k staff.
bros ur calculation b4
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Gensanusi(m): 3:37pm On Jul 09, 2022
sleuthhound:
bros ur calculation b4
I don't know the number of police they want to convert
Re: Efcc Recruitment by shagari011: 3:37pm On Jul 09, 2022
Duration of the training sir?
Gensanusi:
Degree (DS) 300+
OND (DI) 100+
SSCE (DA) 300+
Re: Efcc Recruitment by sleuthhound: 6:43pm On Jul 09, 2022
Gensanusi:

I don't know the number of police they want to convert
ok cool but if na so, den many grad cadre interview pple will be dropped!
Re: Efcc Recruitment by error4040: 9:19pm On Jul 09, 2022
sleuthhound:
min of defence wey dey face serious issues of nat security& threat 2 im work atm! Lol go wan add to im wahala of tryin' 2bend bawa hand. If bawa no b im boy na waste of time!!

LMFAO

Ice COLD
Re: Efcc Recruitment by error4040: 9:31pm On Jul 09, 2022
Gensanusi:
Degree (DS) 300+
OND (DI) 100+
SSCE (DA) 300+

LoL wahala de big one for that matter.

Ehn Theirs something here you guys are not aware of, Those guys that wey called last Saturday in which Gensanusi said they are doing replacement.

Well those guys are the ELITES replacing some candidate who wrote and passed the APTITUDE and did the Screening (saying this does not mean you should lose hope but pray that you are not among those to be replaced)

I wish everyone success because even me wey them disqualify that same Saturday i was told to send Full name and Candidate number and just expect to be called to the academy.

I'm stating Accurate INTEL here and not a Bluff

2 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 09, 2022
error4040:

LoL wahala de big one for that matter.

Ehn Theirs something here you guys are not aware of, Those guys that wey called last Saturday in which Gensanusi said they are doing replacement.

Well those guys are the ELITES replacing some candidate who wrote and passed the APTITUDE and did the Screening (saying this does not mean you should lose hope but pray that you are not among those to be replaced)

I wish everyone success because even me wey them disqualify that same Saturday i was told to send Full name and Candidate number and just expect to be called to the academy.

I'm stating Accurate INTEL here and not a Bluff
Why were you disqualified
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 09, 2022
Gensanusi:
Degree (DS) 300+
OND (DI) 100+
SSCE (DA) 300+
Some are saying the training will be in lagos, and that it is 20pple per state for all cadre, we dont knw who to blv ..pls lets just be sure of what we are saying before sharing
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 09, 2022
Sam47:

Some are saying the training will be in lagos, and that it is 20pple per state for all cadre, we dont knw who to blv ..pls lets just be sure of what we are saying before sharing
Gen sanusi intel so far has been spot on sha

2 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by PrinceOfIgbere(m): 11:42pm On Jul 09, 2022
The training will commence this August & Gensanusi source is spot on. That's all I can say.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by sleuthhound: 9:01am On Jul 10, 2022
[quote author=Success1930 post=114556061][/quote] yeah i sabi, am good bro & u?.. Jst had 2yarn u truth, one minister don do me like dat b4. 1st U will need find out if dem dey run package b4 as paadi or cordial relationship, so u can gauge hw far ur own status...if not dem go leave u hanging with promises
Re: Efcc Recruitment by sleuthhound: 9:12am On Jul 10, 2022
Sam47:

Why were you disqualified
dem catch am with some kuje escapees! wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) ... (295) (Reply)

DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? / Sample Of Letter Of Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.