Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,677 members, 7,851,315 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:00 PM

Efcc Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (253) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Efcc Recruitment (965967 Views)

EFCC Recruitment 2018/2019 Registration Form & Requirements– Www.efccnigeria.org / EFCC RECRUITMENT: Candidates Who Passed Interview Will Be Investigated / 2016 EFCC Recruitment ( Graduates And Non-graduates) How True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) ... (295) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Ziz123(m): 4:27pm On Aug 03, 2022
Errror all what I want let my connnect give me sometin dat I will jst sure as an evidence to enter training so simple ���
Re: Efcc Recruitment by error4040: 7:02pm On Aug 03, 2022
Dikjaja18:

You dey Abuja make I give you one controller?

Bro I de Abuja, how do I reach you ?

Till now I still de vex o angry
Re: Efcc Recruitment by error4040: 7:06pm On Aug 03, 2022
Ziz123:
Errror all what I want let my connnect give me sometin dat I will jst sure as an evidence to enter training so simple ���

Hehehehe grin

This man,
Bruuh just have faith and pray.

Sometimes certain things happen for a reason ma bro!
You might get appointment slot from the chairman him self but end up not getting the job.

Same as you might be random and end up getting it without knowing anyone (tho the above is 1out of a 100) grin grin grin

a friend did got an appointment with NNPC I swear without knowing anyone there!

What year was that ?

2010 grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Dikjaja18: 7:17pm On Aug 03, 2022
error4040:

Bro I de Abuja, how do I reach you ?

Till now I still de vex o angry

But the X require hard press before working
Re: Efcc Recruitment by error4040: 7:34pm On Aug 03, 2022
Ziz123:
Errror u mention slot persallly explain please�

Slot=Position=Vacancy=invitation=notification
Re: Efcc Recruitment by error4040: 7:36pm On Aug 03, 2022
Dikjaja18:

But the X require hard press before working

grin grin grin grin grin bruuhh nawa.

Abeg make I see controller you de talk about na, haba
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Dikjaja18: 7:51am On Aug 04, 2022
error4040:

grin grin grin grin grin bruuhh nawa.

Abeg make I see controller you de talk about na, haba

Re: Efcc Recruitment by error4040: 3:21pm On Aug 04, 2022
Dikjaja18:

Where I go pick am ?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by sleuthhound: 6:42pm On Aug 04, 2022
[quote author=Dikjaja18 post=115367604][/quote] lmao. U& error guy no dey serious walahi . Una dream job dey hang with 1leg na im una don dey play ps4 for here.... Hehehe.. if chance dey una for bring am play inside karu bah? We go all soon begin dey chop agbado&cassava dey wait Our karu IV... Lol
Re: Efcc Recruitment by sleuthhound: 6:53pm On Aug 04, 2022
Ziz123:
lol, something like query or sack letter bah? lol, as evidence for being forceful or getting into trouble for im pikin! Hehehe!
My guy! Jst relax & be hopeful, dnt 4get to always hv a plan B jst in case! cos u hv a bright future with or without efcc

2 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Isek2: 12:03am On Aug 05, 2022
Ussy210:

When the 2nd batch is out, i will be sure to remind you….CHEERS

It will, I was told.

3 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Musa2018(m): 12:10am On Aug 05, 2022
No doubt about it guys! I wish everyone success in their struggles. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Moha7(m): 2:17am On Aug 05, 2022
Yesterday, a friend was called to Abuja by the EFCC. His CV was collected 2 days ago. Nigeria never fails to surprise me

4 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 7:58am On Aug 05, 2022
PrinceOfIgbere:
Like I said before two camps will be used for this training. They will use one of the camp in nasarawa for a period of time then move to the other one much later. There is nothing like 2nd batch.

Contact ur connect make them look for another agency for u.

Well, let me not burst ur hope. few persons might join the ones heading to camp now later but the chances are very very slim.

Walai i'm trying my best not to believe what this guy said about second batch.
May we be favoured in the end.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by asiwaju60: 8:37am On Aug 05, 2022
Moha7:
Yesterday, a friend was called to Abuja by the EFCC. His CV was collected 2 days ago. Nigeria never fails to surprise me
Please is the guy call for screening or training/camp....?

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Mukzahra: 12:07pm On Aug 05, 2022
Moha7:
Are u saying they will soon call the second batch or this guy u are talking about was call to join them in camp ??
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 05, 2022
Mukzahra:
Are u saying they will soon call the second batch or this guy u are talking about was call to join them in camp ??

He was probably called to join them in training, that's Nigeria for you, you guys should die the thought of a second batch, this is efcc not nysc

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Ziz123(m): 12:18pm On Aug 05, 2022
Demi003:
You guys should stop giving people false hope, there's nothing like second batch, EFCC has recruited the people they want, know this and know peace.
I guesss ur connect told u he can’t do anytin for u dats why u are here tellin people the negative aspect of ur mind

2 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Ziz123(m): 12:19pm On Aug 05, 2022
We are in august already please stay calm, d second batch will surprised you.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by asiwaju60: 12:34pm On Aug 05, 2022
Demi003:

He was probably called to join them in training, that's Nigeria for you, you guys should die the thought of a second batch, this is efcc not nysc

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Musa2018(m): 12:36pm On Aug 05, 2022
The recent calls/Invitations to Abuja is for Medical Screening that's all i heard from a reliable source Pls!! So stay connected don't let others discourage u.

3 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Musa2018(m): 12:55pm On Aug 05, 2022
I don't really know if they will compile any list but those guys are still waiting to hear from Efcc, so at this point every sensible person here can relate.All the best

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by kegnufostu: 1:51pm On Aug 05, 2022
Musa2018:
I don't really know if they will compile any list but those guys are still waiting to hear from Efcc, so at this point every sensible person here can relate.All the best

I won't say anything again sef, If you like don't believe it if you like believe it.
When the second batch comes we will know who was with the right information or not.
I would have sent a screenshot of what my connect sent, but it's not necessary.
Do you even know how many people resumed Camp?

Well the person I know from civil defence said they are still expecting a memo from EFCC, for resumption to their camp (probably it would have been sent yesterday or would be sent today)

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 05, 2022
Ziz123:
I guesss ur connect told u he can’t do anytin for u dats why u are here tellin people the negative aspect of ur mind

Was your own connect sleeping when they were compiling the main list, you guys should stop giving yourself false hope.
This isn't about being negative.

2 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 05, 2022
kegnufostu:

I won't say anything again sef, If you like don't believe it if you like believe it.
When the second batch comes we will know who was with the right information or not.

Well the person I know from civil defence said they are still expecting a memo from EFCC, for resumption to their camp (probably it would have been sent yesterday or would be sent today)

Stop giving people false hope guy
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Ziz123(m): 4:35pm On Aug 05, 2022
Demi003:

Was your own connect sleeping when they were compiling the main list, you guys should stop giving yourself false hope.
This isn't about being negative.
oga if I enter training pull me out dats all wat I can said

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Ziz123(m): 4:39pm On Aug 05, 2022
U said no second batch yes we agreed!! Den move own to ur plan B now so simple mr man

2 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Ziz123(m): 4:42pm On Aug 05, 2022
More Dan 5 people in dis nairaland said Dey is second batch only u tryin to discourage people nt to push on, jst leave d group and stop commenting so simple

3 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 05, 2022
Ziz123:
U said no second batch yes we agreed!! Den move own to ur plan B now so simple mr man
Simply as A B C D....
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 05, 2022
Demi003:

Stop giving people false hope guy
Baba na your hope...? stop been childish, move on if u want too.

We don hear you senior comrade now you can take your leave.

Thanks bro we don hear.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by error4040: 6:26pm On Aug 05, 2022
sleuthhound:
lmao. U& error guy no dey serious walahi . Una dream job dey hang with 1leg na im una don dey play ps4 for here.... Hehehe.. if chance dey una for bring am play inside karu bah? We go all soon begin dey chop agbado&cassava dey wait Our karu IV... Lol

Man no go kill em self na, anything wey wan happen go happen. grin grin grin
Aswear if them for give me space I go carry my Game go the Training jare.

2 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by error4040: 6:32pm On Aug 05, 2022
kegnufostu:

grin grin grin

Bro no need!
You no need prove anything to anyone in here. If they believe fine if they don't fine!!!

Those with accurate information know the number of those currently at the Camp do not add up.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) ... (295) (Reply)

DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? / Sample Of Letter Of Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.