Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,811 members, 7,820,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Efcc Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (260) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Efcc Recruitment (960920 Views)

EFCC Recruitment 2018/2019 Registration Form & Requirements– Www.efccnigeria.org / EFCC RECRUITMENT: Candidates Who Passed Interview Will Be Investigated / 2016 EFCC Recruitment ( Graduates And Non-graduates) How True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) ... (295) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efcc Recruitment by error4040: 5:34pm On Aug 24, 2022
Gensanusi:

?

Na cast you want make I cast am ?

Okay the BD I mentioned is
BackDoor!!!

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Gensanusi(m): 7:42pm On Aug 24, 2022
error4040:

Na cast you want make I cast am ?

Okay the BD I mentioned is
BackDoor!!!

Ok
Re: Efcc Recruitment by sabdul000: 6:10pm On Aug 25, 2022
Just confirmed another batch will be call for Bsc

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by shagari011: 6:31pm On Aug 25, 2022
please when you say another batch, are they joining the current ones or after those in camp come out?
sabdul000:
Just confirmed another batch will be call for Bsc
Re: Efcc Recruitment by sabdul000: 6:55pm On Aug 25, 2022
Is after, he said they’ll start calling by December
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 25, 2022
sabdul000:

December? See eh.. me, im just tired o. cry embarassed
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Dikjaja18: 7:31pm On Aug 25, 2022
sabdul000:

That's the same information I got from my connect too. But my own question is that, are we reapplying or they will just notify those that remain to be call in the recruitment process?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Prospect048: 6:08pm On Aug 26, 2022
Dikjaja18:

That's the same information I got from my connect too. But my own question is that, are we reapplying or they will just notify those that remain to be call in the recruitment process?
pls help us ask from your connect if we are to reapply again and when likely will the application begin
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Prospect048: 6:09pm On Aug 26, 2022
How many do they picked per state for bsc holder?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Ziz123(m): 5:46am On Aug 27, 2022
As my connnect don give me full assurance abt anoda batch 2-3 month now am ok ���, no more worries am jst praying�, cos I know we go enter Karu by God grace inshAllah

2 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Ziz123(m): 5:47am On Aug 27, 2022
Those sayin Dey is no any batch ah swer wuna connect na scam, jst turned to plan B woooo
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Ziz123(m): 5:49am On Aug 27, 2022
Nothing lyk re application wooo!!!
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Zikiblazer: 9:31pm On Aug 28, 2022
Ziz123:
As my connnect don give me full assurance abt anoda batch 2-3 month now am ok ���, no more worries am jst praying�, cos I know we go enter Karu by God grace inshAllah

Any update on DI and DA...
Re: Efcc Recruitment by shagari011: 7:22pm On Aug 30, 2022
Bro, any update on your intel? Is there still hope for entering camp 4th September for bsc?
Wolfman1:
Hello guys. Just heard that the second batch will be entering camp on 4th Sept, so the mails might start dropping end of this month.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Ibnbabes4ol: 7:27pm On Aug 30, 2022
Please who has an idea how many applicants were budgeted to be recruited via this Recruitment in the 2022 Budget
Re: Efcc Recruitment by shagari011: 7:31pm On Aug 30, 2022
My sources said 850. Also 398 (BSC) people are in karu while 200 people (ND) were invited to akwanga for training.
Ibnbabes4ol:
Please who has an idea how many applicants were budgeted to be recruited via this Recruitment in the 2022 Budget

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Ibnbabes4ol: 7:47pm On Aug 30, 2022
shagari011:
My sources said 850. Also 398 (BSC) people are in karu while 200 people (ND) were invited to akwanga for training.

The 850 is BSC or combined with Secondary school and NCE/Diploma?
And do u have an idea how many per state ? Is it per Local Government or per Senatorial Zone ? Thanks
Re: Efcc Recruitment by shagari011: 9:12pm On Aug 30, 2022
850 is total both Bsc and diploma/ssce. Honestly the state issue was done anyhow. Some states didn’t have enough representation while others had too much. That’s according to my source.
Ibnbabes4ol:

The 850 is BSC or combined with Secondary school and NCE/Diploma?
And do u have an idea how many per state ? Is it per Local Government or per Senatorial Zone ? Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by shagari011: 12:52am On Aug 31, 2022
Those inside efcc training karu were given their phones earlier today. Hopefully we can get some info from the inside.
@Kegnufostu my guy abeg hala your guy at civil defence to know if he heard any any update. Everywhere is just hot.

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Ziz123(m): 6:14am On Aug 31, 2022
Yhppp ma frnd confirm to me dey is a second batch immediately November ���

2 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Ziz123(m): 6:15am On Aug 31, 2022
Dey willl spend 4 month in Karu, Dey even wrote a test now remaining exams, oboy him say u go study tired bt dey we’re given good accommodation and food

3 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Ziz123(m): 6:17am On Aug 31, 2022
Now 398 people inside Karu, EFCC chairman visited dem

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Zikiblazer: 6:22pm On Aug 31, 2022
Ziz123:
Now 398 people inside Karu, EFCC chairman visited dem

Any info on DI and DS
Re: Efcc Recruitment by kegnufostu: 9:52pm On Aug 31, 2022
shagari011:
Those inside efcc training karu were given their phones earlier today. Hopefully we can get some info from the inside.
@Kegnufostu my guy abeg hala your guy at civil defence to know if he heard any any update. Everywhere is just hot.

Nothing yet from the person ooo snd i no wan dey disturb the person again sef
Re: Efcc Recruitment by shagari011: 1:18pm On Sep 01, 2022
Okay boss. I understand o. It’s not easy disturbing people for information
kegnufostu:

Nothing yet from the person ooo snd i no wan dey disturb the person again sef
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Kariian: 8:19am On Sep 02, 2022
Good morning. I have been trying to send you an email but you are not responding. So I thought to write on the platform, it might be beneficial to someone too. So what I’m trying to understand is that based on your connect, there will be a second batch. And the second batch will enter the training camp in November right? So my question is that would the second batch join the current ones in there and graduate at thesame time or will their training be different? Secondly, those of us that were not able to enter, will there be an opportunity for us by November or is this supposed to be a fresh recruitment for them seeing that this particular set of second batch are going to write exams and are getting ready to enter the camp. Please I need clarification on this. I was told that I would enter replacement list in September now I’m hearing second Batch in November so I’m trying to understand if I have hope in September or November. Pls help me understand my confusion. Thank you

Ziz123:
Dey willl spend 4 month in Karu, Dey even wrote a test now remaining exams, oboy him say u go study tired bt dey we’re given good accommodation and food

3 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by shagari011: 11:50am On Sep 02, 2022
Indeed it is beneficial to some of us. Is the replacement list is joining the Karu training please? My concern is the academy is small and already filled to capacity. It’s very unfortunate
Kariian:
Good morning. I have been trying to send you an email but you are not responding. So I thought to write on the platform, it might be beneficial to someone too. So what I’m trying to understand is that based on your connect, there will be a second batch. And the second batch will enter the training camp in November right? So my question is that would the second batch join the current ones in there and graduate at thesame time or will their training be different? Secondly, those of us that were not able to enter, will there be an opportunity for us by November or is this supposed to be a fresh recruitment for them seeing that this particular set of second batch are going to write exams and are getting ready to enter the camp. Please I need clarification on this. I was told that I would enter replacement list in September now I’m hearing second Batch in November so I’m trying to understand if I have hope in September or November. Pls help me understand my confusion. Thank you

Re: Efcc Recruitment by sleuthhound: 9:10pm On Sep 02, 2022
shagari011:
Indeed it is beneficial to some of us. Is the replacement list is joining the Karu training please? My concern is the academy is small and already filled to capacity. It’s very unfortunate
bro4rm experience, will tell u straight up 2 put in ur plan b into works & if dis camp ride is a do or die 4u, den find political heavyweights& 4get any replacement story 4rm a staff or a featherweight...cos unofit get dat ur way in cos intel shows heavyweights are gonna grab whats left of last moves!

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by sleuthhound: 9:22pm On Sep 02, 2022
shagari011:
850 is total both Bsc and diploma/ssce. Honestly the state issue was done anyhow. Some states didn’t have enough representation while others had too much. That’s according to my source.
lol, u shld know its dem last shots@power, so na anyhw cos regime go end 2023 dem need grab all dey can in disregard 4fed character. U dig?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Fuckboy123: 9:27pm On Sep 02, 2022
You guys should calm down. The course is entering after course 9 that is a source from who ever talk to anyone from camp days ago because they have been told that after de comot na course go enter immediately
Re: Efcc Recruitment by shagari011: 10:36pm On Sep 02, 2022
Do you know when they are coming out?
Fuckboy123:
You guys should calm down. The course is entering after course 9 that is a source from who ever talk to anyone from camp days ago because they have been told that after de comot na course go enter immediately
Re: Efcc Recruitment by shagari011: 10:37pm On Sep 02, 2022
Thank you boss. We’ll just keep pushing and praying for the best to manifest.
sleuthhound:
bro4rm experience, will tell u straight up 2 put in ur plan b into works & if dis camp ride is a do or die 4u, den find political heavyweights& 4get any replacement story 4rm a staff or a featherweight...cos unofit get dat ur way in cos intel shows heavyweights are gonna grab whats left of last moves!

(1) (2) (3) ... (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) ... (295) (Reply)

DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? / Sample Of Letter Of Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.