Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,342 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Efcc Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (280) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Efcc Recruitment (960260 Views)

EFCC Recruitment 2018/2019 Registration Form & Requirements– Www.efccnigeria.org / EFCC RECRUITMENT: Candidates Who Passed Interview Will Be Investigated / 2016 EFCC Recruitment ( Graduates And Non-graduates) How True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) ... (295) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Ziz123(m): 5:47pm On Apr 28, 2023
Bleep boy u post information and u deleted, if u don't have reliable information stop posting please

4 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Cernox: 10:27pm On May 11, 2023
This way that everything chock I pray that better things are coming... Guys with info holla us plzzz
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Gensanusi(m): 12:31pm On May 12, 2023
EFCC Cadet Beaten To Death By Superior Officers In Sokoto For Refusing To Sign Off On Incomplete Exhibits

A cadet with the Sokoto Zonal Command of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, named Abel Isah, has allegedly been beaten to death by his superior officers at the command.

The late officer who hailed from Plateau state was sadly was beaten to death for refusing to sign off on incomplete exhibits handed over to him.

The Cadet allegedly angered his superior officers when he refused to be part of the illegality and two of them therefore heavily descended on him.

“The EFCC cadet was killed in Sokoto. The cadet was beaten to death by his seniors at the zonal headquarters for refusing to sign off on incomplete exhibits handed over to him,” the source said.

According to Sahara Reporters, Isah will be buried on Saturday and calls to the spokesperson of the anti -graft agency, Wilson Uwajaren, wasn’t conclusive as he promised to find out about the incident and get back to the correspondent.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Kariian: 2:20pm On May 14, 2023
Has anybody seen this? Is this true

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 14, 2023
Kariian:
Has anybody seen this? Is this true

It's fake bruh.

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Ziz123(m): 6:23pm On May 14, 2023
It's fake DI POP on the 25th of dis month may
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Ziz123(m): 6:24pm On May 14, 2023
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Cernox: 9:01pm On May 15, 2023
Ziz123:
It's fake DI POP on the 25th of dis month may
My chairman when is DS likely to have there's
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Zikiblazer: 7:07am On May 17, 2023
Sigh..

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Cernox: 4:58am On May 22, 2023
DI POP is 25th grin grin
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Gensanusi(m): 9:33am On May 25, 2023
Cernox:
DI POP is 25th grin grin

Passing Out Parade of Detective Inspector Course 6/2022 at the Police Mobile Force Training College, Ende Hills, Akwanga, Nasarawa State.

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by mrprince01(m): 10:57am On May 25, 2023
Fuckboy123:
DI POP is 27 June while in 3 weeks DS is going to a shooting range in police academy Abuja.
🤣🤣 Undercover01, over to you. 😉
Going by our very most distinguished informant antecedents abi logic, DS shooting range is in 3 weeks and POP is in July abeg I no put the actual day o. Make e no choke me.
F&ckboy123, my brother and friend, you de try for us no mind me.

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Broxyy: 3:29pm On May 25, 2023
mrprince01:

🤣🤣 Undercover01, over to you. 😉
Going by our very most distinguished informant antecedents abi logic, DS shooting range is in 3 weeks and POP is in July abeg I no put the actual day o. Make e no choke me.
F&ckboy123, my brother and friend, you de try for us no mind me.
Hahaha exactly na July, I don talk am since naa😂

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Gensanusi(m): 6:41pm On May 25, 2023
115 EFCC Cadets Graduate From Police Training Camp

115 EFCC Cadets Graduate From Police Training Camp
About 115 cadets of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) have graduated from the Police Mobile Force Training Camp (PMFTC), Ende-Hills, in Nasarawa State after a nine-month course.

The graduands, who were trained in Course 4, deputy inspector cadre 6 (DIC6), are made up of 96 males and 19 females.

Speaking at the graduation ceremony, the chairman of the EFCC, Abdulrasheed Bawa, said: “the training started in December 2022 with 96 males and 19 females, making a total of 115 cadets inducted into the EFCC.”

He further said they were trained in legal, combat, drills and other important courses that would prepare them for the job ahead.

Tasking the cadets on the job ahead and the challenges, Bawa said: “this is a crucial national assignment and it takes years to build but seconds to destroy,” even as he admonished them to be the best in the place of work.

Also speaking, the deputy commandant PMFTC, Mohammed Yakubu Nda, said: “the continued training of the EFCC staff in our facility is an example of the unbreakable bound between the commission and the Police.

“We will continue to provide our facility for any training by the commission.”

EFCC commandant, Ayo Peter, while speaking, also said: “What we have today is a corporation between trainers of the EFCC and the Police. The training took nine months.”

Among the cadet graduands, the overall best cadets were John Okoronkwo and Gbenga Jacobs.

The 2nd runner-up was Kanu Precious, while Yusuf Oluwaseun emerged the best cadet in drill.

The EFCC Commandant award went to Cadet Abubakar Abdullahi.

Tags: efcc

5 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by mrprince01(m): 1:11am On May 26, 2023
All eyes on DS Pop then recruitment much later.

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Teesad1(m): 11:41am On May 26, 2023
mrprince01:
All eyes on DS Pop then recruitment much later.

Are you still have hope for DS second batch?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Teesad1(m): 11:48am On May 26, 2023
Fuckboy123:
DI POP is 27 June while in 3 weeks DS is going to a shooting range in police academy Abuja.

Oga can I have your contact pls? I want to share something with you.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by mrprince01(m): 12:12pm On May 26, 2023
Teesad1:

Are you still have hope for DS second batch?
2nd batch ke?
We are waiting for the recruitment process (fresh).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Teesad1(m): 12:27pm On May 26, 2023
mrprince01:

2nd batch ke?
We are waiting for the recruitment process.

May we be among the successful ones that will recieve the calls

8 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Teesad1(m): 8:32pm On May 29, 2023
The silent of this group is too much.. Oga Fuckboy, Oga Sunusi and others any infor...
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Gensanusi(m): 11:08am On May 30, 2023
DSS’ Siege on Our Lagos Office Shocking - EFCC

The operatives of the Lagos Command of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, arrived at their office on No. 15 Awolowo Road, Ikoyi, this morning, May 30, 2023, to be denied entry by agents of the Department of State Services, DSS, who had barricaded the entrance with armoured personnel carriers.

This development is strange to the Commission given that we have cohabited with the DSS in that facility for 20 years without incident.

By denying operatives access to their offices, the Commission’s operations at its largest hub with over 500 personnel, hundreds of exhibits, and many suspects in detention have been disrupted.

Cases scheduled for court hearing today have been aborted, while many suspects who had been invited for questioning are left unattended.

Even more alarming is that suspects in detention are left without care with grave implications for their rights as inmates.

All of these have wilder implications for the nation’s fight against economic and financial crimes.

The siege is inconsistent with the synergy expected of agencies working for the same government and nation, especially when there are ongoing discussions on the matter.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by mrprince01(m): 4:40pm On May 30, 2023
Ds POP is between 20th June - 20th July. One of the dates..
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Teesad1(m): 6:45pm On May 30, 2023
mrprince01:
Ds POP is between 20th June - 20th July. One of the dates..

Wow. Congratulations to them. Mr prince can we talk privately.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Teesad1(m): 7:09pm On May 30, 2023
Teesad1:

Wow. Congratulations to them. Mr prince can we talk privately.

anassteesaeed@gmail.com
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Broxyy: 6:35pm On May 31, 2023
Omo e be like say eagle wan fall oo
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Cernox: 5:28pm On Jun 02, 2023
Broxyy:
chairman what made you say that?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Cernox: 5:29pm On Jun 02, 2023
Re: Efcc Recruitment by TheElites19s: 8:30am On Jun 06, 2023
Undercover01:
Word on the street is that they’ll soon start calling candidates for aptitude test, screening and medicals: the recruitment process will be done afresh. Those in camp are passing out in July; although no date has been set yet
I also heard something similar
please when will the new recruitment likely to start...

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Broxyy: 8:13pm On Jun 14, 2023
Broxyy:
Hehehehe I don talk am, chairman don go
Re: Efcc Recruitment by mrprince01(m): 8:32pm On Jun 14, 2023
It is over!
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Teesad1(m): 9:27pm On Jun 14, 2023
E done happen cry cry
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Undercover01: 8:25am On Jun 15, 2023
Teesad1:
E done happen cry cry
No joy for that side again

(1) (2) (3) ... (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) ... (295) (Reply)

DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? / Sample Of Letter Of Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.