Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,105 members, 7,811,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Efcc Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (293) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Efcc Recruitment (958530 Views)

EFCC Recruitment 2018/2019 Registration Form & Requirements– Www.efccnigeria.org / EFCC RECRUITMENT: Candidates Who Passed Interview Will Be Investigated / 2016 EFCC Recruitment ( Graduates And Non-graduates) How True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Alfredd16: 1:04pm On Nov 18, 2023
Elise4real:
There is no Concrete news from the commission of cancellation.. Disregard that news.. The recruitment was on hold pending d the new chairman approval..
Leave it or take it..
No cancellation yet!!
Was there concrete news from the commission for recruitment? Dey play.

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Undercover01: 2:40pm On Nov 18, 2023
Alfredd16:

Was there concrete news from the commission for recruitment? Dey play.
Like say them announce am first. If they haven’t continued up till now when will they? December? Or is it next year January that they’ll just notify people to come for interview? Every one just doesn’t want to discourage us but if you look at things by yourself, you can see it’s not looking good at all

2 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Aaronzy: 2:19am On Nov 19, 2023
Please, what is the starting salary for efcc newly recruited medical doctors
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Teesad1(m): 4:27am On Nov 19, 2023
Aaronzy:

You got this answer several time and you are still asking undecided
Re: Efcc Recruitment by abdulgreen: 9:45am On Nov 19, 2023
Aaronzy:

300k+
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Daklo: 11:19am On Nov 19, 2023
390k to be precise.
Aaronzy:
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Oppy2020: 3:48pm On Nov 23, 2023
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Julieet: 4:26pm On Nov 23, 2023
My dear I never move on oo but how man go do now? I am still hoping something positive will come up.
Oppy2020:
So as it is now, everybody has moved on?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Oppy2020: 5:04pm On Nov 23, 2023
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Julieet: 6:10pm On Nov 23, 2023
At all oo My only news outlet is here
Oppy2020:

Are you privy to any positive info? Please share. Coz getting info now don choke.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Julieet: 8:30pm On Nov 26, 2023
I just got information that there will be a written Exam again. They are discarding Bawa’s list because as quoted “He brought in 300 names of his own people” @Alfred is right maybe a new recruitment will take place. I don’t know anything again.
Oppy2020:

Are you privy to any positive info? Please share. Coz getting info now don choke.

2 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by asiwaju60: 10:08pm On Nov 26, 2023
Julieet:
I just got information that there will be a written Exam again. They are discarding Bawa’s list because as quoted “He brought in 300 names of his own people” @Alfred is right maybe a new recruitment will take place. I don’t know anything again.
Alfred info is always legit, it just that people don't like truth

2 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Daklo: 10:02am On Nov 28, 2023
My friends elder brother is a member of the board of efcc. I have been trying to reach him for three weeks now but his number has been switched off. My friend also wrote the exams in October with us. I got a call from him this morning that his fone was stolen but that the recruitment has not been cancelled. He’s even surprised to hear that there is a rumor that it has been cancelled. His brother has board meetings every Tuesday so if there was any cancellation, his brother would have said something. He said we should expect to hear something from now till 2nd week of December for medicals/interview and most likely January to enter camp. The only downside to this is that the chairman will most likely replace some names in order to favor his candidates but aside that. Recruitment will still go on. At this point, there are too many rumors I don’t even know what to believe. But I know how connected my friend is so I think I might go with his version for now. So let’s all just keep praying and pushing. Something might still happen.

5 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by mrprince01(m): 11:18am On Nov 28, 2023
Daklo:
My friends elder brother is a member of the board of efcc. I have been trying to reach him for three weeks now but his number has been switched off. My friend also wrote the exams in October with us. I got a call from him this morning that his fone was stolen but that the recruitment has not been cancelled. He’s even surprised to hear that there is a rumor that it has been cancelled. His brother has board meetings every Tuesday so if there was any cancellation, his brother would have said something. He said we should expect to hear something from now till 2nd week of December for medicals/interview and most likely January to enter camp. The only downside to this is that the chairman will most likely replace some names in order to favor his candidates but aside that. Recruitment will still go on. At this point, there are too many rumors I don’t even know what to believe. But I know how connected my friend is so I think I might go with his version for now. So let’s all just keep praying and pushing. Something might still happen.

Some of us know this but what i dont really know is if it's going to be replacement. Some names will be replaced too.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Daklo: 11:26am On Nov 28, 2023
That’s a good question. But on the bright side, someone has a fighting chance even if it’s replacement. May God favor us.

mrprince01:

Some of us know this but what i dont really know is if it's going to be replacement. Some names will be replaced too.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by mrprince01(m): 11:51am On Nov 28, 2023
Daklo:
That’s a good question. But on the bright side, someone has a fighting chance even if it’s replacement. May God favor us.

Amin!
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Oppy2020: 6:05pm On Nov 28, 2023
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Undercover01: 8:13pm On Nov 29, 2023
Fuckboy123:
there is a lot I can't tell because the work of commission bro is about learning to control your mouth not opening mouth anyhow! We talked yesterday me and U, I saw people posting wrong information which I had to make calls to make sure I have genuine info but this guy is telling me something else which his brother is in course 8? Hmmm.ziz they are writing exams they'll soon finish and POP will happen and whoever in the academy told this guy that chairman told them till August or July he's lying he only told them DA are to pass out March! Who enter before the DA have you ever seen recruitment of DA BEFORE DS since Nuhu ribados time even during magus time DS ENTER before DA today history repeat itself with course 9 man.
Kai Fuckboy Bleep you… look at the nonsense this guy was telling me for God’s sake! Where are the people informing you now?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Undercover01: 8:16pm On Nov 29, 2023
Undercover01:

Kai Fuckboy Bleep you… look at the nonsense this guy was telling me for God’s sake! Where are the people informing you now?
. *Bleep this guy!
This guy is lucky Nairaland are not allowing me to use the f word
Re: Efcc Recruitment by abdulgreen: 6:48pm On Nov 30, 2023
What I heard is that the commision is considering the possibility of a retake for the exam and plans to select some candidates who took the previous one.

3 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Julesk: 6:06pm On Dec 05, 2023
Please,I saw these. How legit are they?

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Undercover01: 6:45pm On Dec 05, 2023
Julesk:
Please,I saw these. How legit are they?
It’s fake
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Oppy2020: 7:48am On Dec 06, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Daklo: 9:17am On Dec 06, 2023
The news I’m just getting about this efcc don tire me. One thing for sure is that the recruitment has not been canceled. That one is confirmed. My friend that works in HR department was telling me that the recruitment file is still on the table and has not yet been moved or touched. But he is sure that the recruitment process will still go on eventually. The question now is when!!!!!!
Oppy2020:
Whether it's legit or not, tomorrow is 7th and next week is the second week prediction earlier mentioned. We await positive news.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Oppy2020: 12:07pm On Dec 06, 2023

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by abdulgreen: 5:54pm On Dec 09, 2023
Oppy2020:

This matter go long. But God pass them sha. I remain positive 😌

They'll call very soon just keep praying. They've decided not to cancel the recruitment.

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Zanzibar1: 8:32pm On Dec 09, 2023
Aaronzy:
not 1million
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Oxygen03(m): 6:14pm On Dec 16, 2023
Any update from those of you that have people working in the agency?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Alfredd16: 8:35pm On Dec 16, 2023
Oxygen03:
🧐
Re: Efcc Recruitment by abdulgreen: 8:29am On Dec 17, 2023
Oxygen03:

My connect told me to start warming up grin

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Oppy2020: 7:22pm On Dec 17, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Elise4real: 4:34pm On Dec 18, 2023
My connect told me on friday that the new chairman was given some assignment by the president and that's what delaying the process.

(1) (2) (3) ... (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (Reply)

DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? / Sample Of Letter Of Application

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.