Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,609 members, 7,843,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Efcc Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Efcc Recruitment (964709 Views)

EFCC Recruitment 2018/2019 Registration Form & Requirements– Www.efccnigeria.org / EFCC RECRUITMENT: Candidates Who Passed Interview Will Be Investigated / 2016 EFCC Recruitment ( Graduates And Non-graduates) How True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (295) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 12, 2016
I'm also hopeful to be selected just like everyone here. Best of luck to everyone.

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by mijestic: 10:59pm On Oct 12, 2016
Oh Long forgotten Efcc. ;DCan these guys just release the DS list already. Or is it until a year is completed before they know they've organised a recruitment process? I even thought they pay over 200k.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 4:53am On Oct 13, 2016
mijestic:
Oh Long forgotten Efcc. ;DCan these guys just release the DS list already. Or is it until a year is completed before they know they've organised a recruitment process? I even thought they pay over 200k.
Lol. They just want to be so unpredictable. Hopefully, list will be out soon. They pay 200k, but by then your level must have increased. (Each staff due for Promotion exam continiously after every three years)
Re: Efcc Recruitment by rockyruks: 7:43am On Oct 13, 2016
zicoraads:

If it's 160k, then it's too small. Not to talk more of the 110k that Layshooo mentioned. It's darn too small!
If not for job security, I would even turn down any job that pays me below 120k.
*yimu* too small then stay in your Chevron (thats if you dey work for multinational sef). If for now you have a job that pays you 1m a month you wont leave it for this, forget job security. who you dey deceive. Carry your bragado self and go.

8 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by zicoraads: 11:50am On Oct 13, 2016
rockyruks:
*yimu* too small then stay in your Chevron (thats if you dey work for multinational sef). If for now you have a job that pays you 1m a month you wont leave it for this, forget job security. who you dey deceive. Carry your bragado self and go.
And some idiots were liking the idiot's comment undecided

Who mentioned 1 million? Or, you are suffering from dyslexia. Imagine this nonentity! You think it's everyone who is seeking for a better job that has nothing doing?

Will my 'deceiving anyone' add any money into my account? undecided

I repeat, if not for job security, I will turn down any job that pays me less than 120k. If e pain you, go and hang!

Very useless girl!
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 13, 2016
zicoraads:

Who mentioned 1 million? Or, you are suffering from dyslexia. Imagine this nonentity! You think it's everyone who is seeking for a better job that has nothing doing?

I repeat, if not for job security, I will turn down any job that pays me less than 120k. If e pain you, go and hang!
Bro it obvious you don't respect people. I really do respect people so i won't comment the way you did. For your information I liked the guy's post and it so immature of you to respond the way you have.

3 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by zicoraads: 12:03pm On Oct 13, 2016
Layshooo:

Bro it obvious you don't respect people. I really do respect people so i won't comment the way you did. For your information I liked the guy's post and it so immature of you to respond the way you have.
Take your respect and shove it down your ass! You and her both need a doctor to examine your heads and your comprehension abilities.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 13, 2016
zicoraads:

Take your respect and shove it down your ass! You and her both need a doctor to examine your heads and your comprehension abilities.
lol. As i said earlier, I won't respond the way you did.

3 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by oluwasams: 1:59pm On Oct 13, 2016
Enough of this buh shit mehn...
the fact that we are together on this platform doesn't mean we should downsized ourselves... everyone has his/her aspirations.. pls stop insulting each other.. I tink we should not relent in our payers that God should get this Job for us rather than creating issues.
just be rest assured that the pay is enviable....
As for me have gotten this Job already and have even started my own training in my house. like press up, skipping and studying more about Efcc.... Am getting there like soon..

2 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Adortem: 2:10pm On Oct 13, 2016
Wow! This thread is getting busy and interesting in a negative way,let us all calm down and see how things unfold,we must threat ourselves with utmost respect even though this is a faceless forum.
#PeaceMaker

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Alkanyawee: 8:00pm On Oct 13, 2016
Thank you EFCC...
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Alkanyawee: 8:00pm On Oct 13, 2016
Thank you EFCC...Thank you Mr. Magu..
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Sholyments(m): 1:51am On Oct 14, 2016
rockyruks:
*yimu* too small then stay in your Chevron (thats if you dey work for multinational sef). If for now you have a job that pays you 1m a month you wont lek
ave it for this, forget job security. who you dey deceive. Carry your bragado self and go.

Very funny but wisdom filled ....lolz

5 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by rockyruks: 7:35am On Oct 14, 2016
Layshooo:

He is dumb obviously. Just coming here to form 'I'm okay but I need the job for job security purpose' He probably don't have shiit. The cream de LA cream don't need to struggle for the 'low' paid job na. Shebi he has 100million in his account. Using job security to disguise, forget it nigga is hustling tyt for the job. If they say 30k set he will collect two appointment letters.

3 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by rockyruks: 7:43am On Oct 14, 2016
zicoraads:

Very useless girl!
Lol... I'm sorry it pained you baba olowo. My point is just that you should not come here and come and be forming shiit. Everyone has a reason for wanting the job, we ain't interested whether u av something doing or not. Whether you will turn down 120k job or not dats cool story and we have heard you.

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by rockyruks: 7:44am On Oct 14, 2016
zicoraads:

Very useless girl!
Lol... I'm sorry it pained you baba olowo. My point is just that you should not come here and be forming shiit. Everyone has a reason for wanting the job, we ain't interested whether u av something doing or not. Whether you will turn down 120k job or not dats cool story and we have heard you.

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by gankonpat: 8:00am On Oct 14, 2016
Every Friday is a day full of expectations. God help us all.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by majorboss: 8:40am On Oct 14, 2016
Ameeeen... Fridays and Sundays are special days...
... Please disseminate true information or rumours only... At least one or two sense might be picked... Words confrontation has no place here, in the interest of potential DS members to be... Please, I apologize on behalf of anyone who feels offended or belittled.

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by zicoraads: 8:56am On Oct 14, 2016
rockyruks:
Lol... I'm sorry it pained you baba olowo. My point is just that you should not come here and be forming shiit. Everyone has a reason for wanting the job, we ain't interested whether u av something doing or not. Whether you will turn down 120k job or not dats cool story and we have heard you.
I repeat, you are an idiot. Was I talking to you? Was my initial post directed at you? Did you even follow where the conversation was coming from and why I had to say that?

Baba Olowo over a paltry 120k? What is there to be forming over? SMH!

You had better be careful. Be very, very careful.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nixo: 1:13pm On Oct 14, 2016
Hmm interesting, how would you guys feel when you are both on the same team in the camp? Hope we are all chosen and everyone will bear their nairaland usernames at the camp....so we all will know who is who and just laugh about all these altercations in a good way.

2 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by mijestic: 1:54pm On Oct 14, 2016
rockyruks:
Sorry to say you and your like cronies need to check your heads. Are you aware that salary questions come up during interviews so they know candidates' expectations? There comes a time in life when you know what catches your fancy. The other guy was only stating the limits of his expectations and you started displaying your inferioriority complex. I actually thought you'll come around today after he corrected you but no you went haywire repeating the same thing with no point made.

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by zicoraads: 2:08pm On Oct 14, 2016
mijestic:

Sorry to say you and your like cronies need to check your heads. Are you aware that salary questions come up during interviews so they know candidates' expectations? There comes a time in life when you know what catches your fancy. The other guy was only stating the limits of his expectations and you started displaying your inferioriority complex. I actually thought you'll come around today after he corrected you but no you went haywire repeating the same thing with no point made.
Its baffling. I have been on other threads where people state their salary expectations without being 'harassed'. And to think the amount I stated was not what you would call 'outrageous' is even more surprising. That I'm forming. Forming over what is what I am yet to understand.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 14, 2016
zicoraads:

Its baffling. I have been on other threads where people state their salary expectations without being 'harassed'. And to think the amount I stated was not what you would call 'outrageous' is even more surprising. That I'm forming. Forming over what is what I am yet to understand.
I understand your quest for salary schedule and truth is I never like the post you called others idiot, but I said I did because I felt you should have simply ignored. At least I responded to answers of salary scale. Abusing others is not worth it even though you're forced to.

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 14, 2016
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 14, 2016
zicoraads:

Bro move on and feel free to ask your questions and quit abusing others. I apologise if you felt insulted by me earlier.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by mijestic: 4:38pm On Oct 14, 2016
zicoraads:

Just ignore them. Too many kids on this thread my brother.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Paragon001(m): 5:32pm On Oct 14, 2016
Lollz... U guys shuld just calm down! No need for insults. The appointed time is indeed near except there is a last minute change of plan which i don't pray for though. Good evening!

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by zicoraads: 6:05pm On Oct 14, 2016
Paragon001:
Lollz... U guys shuld just calm down! No need for insults. The appointed time is indeed near except there is a last minute change of plan which i don't pray for though. Good evening!
Babalé tongue cool

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by majorboss: 9:20pm On Oct 14, 2016
.... Last minute change....

Paragon come and explain... This half intel is fishy... Abi u want to tell us is "classified"
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Emmymaths: 11:54pm On Oct 14, 2016
may the will of God be done in this exercise

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Demmypeters1(m): 1:26am On Oct 15, 2016
Emmymaths:
may the will of God be done in this exercise

Amen..!
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Sholyments(m): 1:46am On Oct 15, 2016
Paragon001:

Ebora owu has spoken ..all of you go sleep

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (295) (Reply)

DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? / Sample Of Letter Of Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.