Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,580 members, 7,850,970 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:36 AM

Efcc Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Efcc Recruitment (965920 Views)

EFCC Recruitment 2018/2019 Registration Form & Requirements– Www.efccnigeria.org / EFCC RECRUITMENT: Candidates Who Passed Interview Will Be Investigated / 2016 EFCC Recruitment ( Graduates And Non-graduates) How True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (295) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Girlbestfriend(f): 7:33am On Dec 11, 2016
otuboewogu:
please guys do anybody knows how i can print my own attestation form

No biggie, you can get ur attestation form in one day, its a court thing. you go take an oath tell them(EFCC) that everything you presenting is true.

Good luck to everyone of US
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nutodee(m): 10:05am On Dec 11, 2016
Good Morning guys...D.I recruits any gist for us prospective D.S frm NAF base??
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Adexlexy: 2:13pm On Dec 11, 2016
Nutodee:
Good Morning guys...D.I recruits any gist for us prospective D.S frm NAF base??
NDA not NAF Base...dont think we can get any info from them again, They shd be there by now...
Re: Efcc Recruitment by zakson4real(m): 2:30pm On Dec 11, 2016
Adexlexy:

NDA not NAF Base...dont think we can get any info from them again, They shd be there by now...
Yes you are wright. I think DS camp is NAF base after DA training.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Adexlexy: 3:10pm On Dec 11, 2016
zakson4real:

Yes you are wright. I think DS camp is NAF base after DA training.

Yes we will be joinning NAF batch B..they will resume by jan 3, so ours will come anytime from jan 3

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by zakson4real(m): 4:36pm On Dec 11, 2016
Adexlexy:

Yes we will be joinning NAF batch B..they will resume by jan 3, so ours will come anytime from jan 3
I think we are to resume the same date with Naf batch B

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by chemistry101: 9:33pm On Dec 11, 2016
Woow! No info frm DI, that Means there phones has been taking away frm them
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Adexlexy: 9:39pm On Dec 11, 2016
I think only 2 people made the list from this group.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Ozone079: 10:29pm On Dec 11, 2016
Oxford Commercial Services Int'l Ltd based in Lagos, Nigeria, whose business is in Estate Development & Management and also Enterprise Development seeks to employ people into the following positions; HR officers, Business Development Associates and Land Sales Agents.
Renumeration is very attractive.
send your CVs to oxfordjobs2000@gmail.com.
The position being applied for should serve as your heading only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.

2 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by zakson4real(m): 11:01pm On Dec 11, 2016
chemistry101:
Woow! No info frm DI, that Means there phones has been taking away frm them
Yes that is the rule. The moment you enter the camp you have to drop your phone inside your box which is always lock by the securities
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Alkanyawee: 12:44am On Dec 12, 2016
Adexlexy:

Point of correction, NAF DSSC Batch B will be reporting to GTC on February 11, not January 3 as you mentioned.....
Re: Efcc Recruitment by chemistry101: 5:50am On Dec 12, 2016
Alkanyawee:

Point of correction, NAF DSSC Batch B will be reporting to GTC on February 11, not January 3 as you mentioned.....

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 7:25am On Dec 12, 2016
Alkanyawee:

28th, January, 2017
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 12, 2016
Alkanyawee:

bro confirm before saying. NAF DSSC batch B are to resume January 3 as Adelexy rightly said. NAF AIRMEN/AIRWOMEN (RECRUIT) are the ones resuming January 28th.

2 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Demmypeters1(m): 9:43am On Dec 12, 2016
Alkanyawee:

bro, aren't you tired of mis-informing people?

2 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by pypa(m): 9:50am On Dec 12, 2016
zakson4real:

I think we are to resume the same date with Naf batch B

Pls who are the "we" that will resume on this ur date. I hope I am included o. Cos no text message has been sent.

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Alkanyawee: 9:56am On Dec 12, 2016
originalmachine:
28th, January, 2017

Nah, batch B DSSC the graduate cadre will be reporting February 11, 2017, not as earlier state by the NAF January 3, 2017... and for the non graduate cadre are to report on 28th, January 2017..

I'm part of the list, and what I am telling is confirmed..... I will be reporting to NAF GTC if and only if EFCC list is not out at that time..
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Alkanyawee: 10:05am On Dec 12, 2016
Demmypeters1:
bro, aren't you tired of mis-informing people?

Bros I'm not misleading you and I have never misleads any body within this thread...I'm just telling you what I knw because I'm part of them... NAF DSSC 2016...
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Demmypeters1(m): 10:39am On Dec 12, 2016
Alkanyawee:

Bros I'm not misleading you and I have never misleads any body within this thread...I'm just telling you what I knw because I'm part of them... NAF DSSC 2016...
okay bro, noted! So, u prefer EFCC to NAF?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Girlbestfriend(f): 11:01am On Dec 12, 2016
What's the confusion all about

our main focus should be on when they wee release the list/when they wee send us SMS. we should all forget about when we wee be going camping, for we wee know when the list/text is out.

peace be unto all waiting. #Shalom

3 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Adexlexy: 12:19pm On Dec 12, 2016
Alkanyawee:

Nah, batch B DSSC the graduate cadre will be reporting February 11, 2017, not as earlier state by the NAF January 3, 2017... and for the non graduate cadre are to report on 28th, January 2017..

I'm part of the list, and what I am telling is confirmed..... I will be reporting to NAF GTC if and only if EFCC list is not out at that time..
Bro u are definitely ryt but they earlier stated it to be jan 3, i think they have postponed it...U r ryt cos an insider of efcc said earlier that our own will extend to febuary, was actually thinking its wrong information
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Eminem452: 4:22pm On Dec 12, 2016
FYI. EFCC OFFICERS frequently do their training with the police officers. I'm surprised no one on this forum has brought this up.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by majorboss: 5:43pm On Dec 12, 2016
Lol.... The reason for military training type are:
1. Combating financial terrorism/terrorist
2. Dealing with highly skilled professionals in weapons/armaments handling like DSS,military and police.
3. The only way to achieve a robust combat approach is by advancing the training skills of the efcc operatives using a modern day military tactics.
4. View yourselves as Nigerian FBI Quantico Academic trainers...
5. Police training won't hold water anymore to efcc operatives to be.

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by judistics: 6:56pm On Dec 12, 2016
Men of information.......U can predict wen training will start but u cant predict wen our names will come out!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Girlbestfriend(f): 6:56pm On Dec 12, 2016
majorboss:
Lol.... The reason for military training type are:
1. Combating financial terrorism/terrorist
2. Dealing with highly skilled professionals in weapons/armaments handling like DSS,military and police.
3. The only way to achieve a robust combat approach is by advancing the training skills of the efcc operatives using a modern day military tactics.
4. View yourselves as Nigerian FBI Quantico Academic trainers...
5. Police training won't hold water anymore to efcc operatives to be.

[b][/b]I love the mention of Quantico.

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by zakson4real(m): 7:01pm On Dec 12, 2016
pypa:

Pls who are the "we" that will resume on this ur date. I hope I am included o. Cos no text message has been sent.
Hahaha yes ooo. lets keep praying
Re: Efcc Recruitment by NokiaN8(m): 7:39pm On Dec 12, 2016
military training.... for EFCC?.. that is over said... Detective supretendent.... as the name goes is to under go training for intelligence gethering on financial missappropration,corruption,emblezzlement,etc and not military combat or civil defence,police...

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by chemistry101: 11:04pm On Dec 12, 2016
Where the training we take place does not matter, but when we the list be out?
Who on these forum taught DI we go to NDA? For those who want to put more emphasis on Venue should remember that there navel training school

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by majorboss: 6:47am On Dec 13, 2016
NokiaN8 nawa for you oooo....You have lost the idea of basic training... I bet you no one will train you those stuffs you mentioned during regimental training in NDA/ GTC. Till after military training.

Re: Efcc Recruitment by michaelguitar(m): 2:31pm On Dec 13, 2016
Team Di,

Please do you have any news for us? Lot of people have good info but didn't want to share. Please do help us to share.... One love...
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Adexlexy: 2:33pm On Dec 13, 2016
michaelguitar:
Team Di,

Please do you have any news for us? Lot of people have good info but didn't want to share. Please do help us to share.... One love...
DI are on trainning already..someone from NDA who saw them tgis morning said they are just a little above 100

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (295) (Reply)

DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? / Sample Of Letter Of Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.