Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

MTN Foundation Maternity Ward Support Project (photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / MTN Foundation Maternity Ward Support Project (photos) (23475 Views)

Pregnant Woman Shows Her Flexibility In Maternity Shoot / Mrs. Aisha Buhari Constructing Maternity Ward In Daura, Katsina State / Maternity picture of Lady who survived Breast Cancer Will Move You To Tears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Foundation Maternity Ward Support Project (photos) by loomer: 3:33pm On Apr 09, 2016
I hope as them renovate the place them still put mechanism for maintenance too.
Re: MTN Foundation Maternity Ward Support Project (photos) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 09, 2016
Since this change Mantra..
Some companies now realize their duty

1 Like

Re: MTN Foundation Maternity Ward Support Project (photos) by MissSlimbody(f): 3:41pm On Apr 09, 2016
Wow! Nice gesture from anything. Na this kind of thing we want to dey hear.
Re: MTN Foundation Maternity Ward Support Project (photos) by Seventeen(f): 3:41pm On Apr 09, 2016
Nice..... Mnwhile, they just had to use their yellow and blue somehow... grin
Re: MTN Foundation Maternity Ward Support Project (photos) by petkoffdrake2(m): 3:50pm On Apr 09, 2016
Nice MTN... God bless you all... smiley
Re: MTN Foundation Maternity Ward Support Project (photos) by annamaria: 3:58pm On Apr 09, 2016
Good job! Restoring dignity to the sick.
Re: MTN Foundation Maternity Ward Support Project (photos) by sinola(m): 4:05pm On Apr 09, 2016
driand:
Good they finally learning to give back,

My brother,They have been doing this for so long but it is just that they dont make noise.This gesture is just one out of thousands they've done.

Google MTN foundation and you will be thrilled!

1 Like

Re: MTN Foundation Maternity Ward Support Project (photos) by NigerianScholar: 4:22pm On Apr 09, 2016
nigerianngo:
As part of their Corporate Social Responsibility, MTN Foundation recently launched the Maternal Ward Support Initiative. Under this project, the Foundation has taken up the mandate to renovate 24 maternal centres in the six beneficiary states. The beneficiary states are Oyo, Cross River, Abia, Sokoto, Kaduna and Niger. The pictures here are from the Maternal Ward Project that has been completed in Oyo State. The four beneficiary hospitals in Oyo State are Ring Road State Hospital, Ibadan; Adeoyo Maternity Hospital, Ibadan; General Hospital Oyo and General Hospital, Igbeti.

Source: http://www.bellanaija.com/2016/04/update-on-mtn-foundation-maternal-ward-support-project-installation-ongoing-in-4-oyo-hospitals/

Its like MTN is putting our money to good use. The work done is really neat!
This is very good. But I think the main problem here is maintenance
Re: MTN Foundation Maternity Ward Support Project (photos) by ideology(m): 4:27pm On Apr 09, 2016
Beremx:
maintenance is the problem. hope it's maintained effectively
i hope you are not expecting MTN to maintain those …
Re: MTN Foundation Maternity Ward Support Project (photos) by Beremx(f): 4:33pm On Apr 09, 2016
ideology:
i hope you are not expecting MTN to maintain those …
No
Re: MTN Foundation Maternity Ward Support Project (photos) by Coolgent(m): 4:34pm On Apr 09, 2016
Acidosis:
I'm one of the few Nigerians who love MTN Nigeria.

Many indigenous companies won't even spare N5000 to clear the drainage system around their offices.

Nice work MTN
You are right!
I.e How about Dangote richest Man in Africa what has he done to the development of his State, region or country atlarge

1 Like

Re: MTN Foundation Maternity Ward Support Project (photos) by ideology(m): 4:40pm On Apr 09, 2016
Beremx:
No
grin
Re: MTN Foundation Maternity Ward Support Project (photos) by nijanigga: 4:43pm On Apr 09, 2016
Nigerians will abuse everything go back next year to see the condition of the place
Re: MTN Foundation Maternity Ward Support Project (photos) by Beremx(f): 4:46pm On Apr 09, 2016
Re: MTN Foundation Maternity Ward Support Project (photos) by nijanigga: 4:46pm On Apr 09, 2016
Coolgent:

You are right!
I.e How about Dangote richest Man in Africa what has he done to the development of his State, region or country atlarge
I'm no supporter of dangote but he gives thousands of scholarships to university students
Re: MTN Foundation Maternity Ward Support Project (photos) by GoldEnyong(m): 4:53pm On Apr 09, 2016
Bisjosh:
Later, nigerians will be shouting "leave our country" angry

how many indigenous coys can do this or has done this?

yet we do not appreciate......awon oni woto woto grin grin grin

U are so shortsighted
Re: MTN Foundation Maternity Ward Support Project (photos) by MadCow1: 4:54pm On Apr 09, 2016
Mediapace:
I can't agree with you mod .
They also cheat us even more than we do,all south Africans companies cheat e.g. DSTV

DSTV sells a product that cannot be considered an essential commodity.

If you don't like their prices for services, you are not obligated to buy. #Period.

1 Like

Re: MTN Foundation Maternity Ward Support Project (photos) by MadCow1: 4:58pm On Apr 09, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3583683_mtnmaternalwardinitiiativeapril2016bellanaija0006600x400_jpegc487d74558ece42955aac46faa5fce55

All I see here is a project built devoid of politics with no ulterior motives with regards to personal benefit.

Let's compare it to a hospital built by a typical Nigerian governor..
Re: MTN Foundation Maternity Ward Support Project (photos) by Odogwucharles: 5:00pm On Apr 09, 2016
It a job well done, but I hope the hospital management will not reserve the beds for high profile citizens ooo. MTN is for everybody ooooo.....Nairalander please take note
Re: MTN Foundation Maternity Ward Support Project (photos) by HomeOfMe(f): 5:10pm On Apr 09, 2016
nigerianngo:
As part of their Corporate Social Responsibility, MTN Foundation recently launched the Maternal Ward Support Initiative. Under this project, the Foundation has taken up the mandate to renovate 24 maternal centres in the six beneficiary states. The beneficiary states are Oyo, Cross River, Abia, Sokoto, Kaduna and Niger. The pictures here are from the Maternal Ward Project that has been completed in Oyo State. The four beneficiary hospitals in Oyo State are Ring Road State Hospital, Ibadan; Adeoyo Maternity Hospital, Ibadan; General Hospital Oyo and General Hospital, Igbeti.

Source: http://www.bellanaija.com/2016/04/update-on-mtn-foundation-maternal-ward-support-project-installation-ongoing-in-4-oyo-hospitals/

Its like MTN is putting our money to good use. The work done is really neat!
MTN you people are tempting me o! The wards look lovely.
Re: MTN Foundation Maternity Ward Support Project (photos) by Egie4real: 5:14pm On Apr 09, 2016
nigerianngo:
More Photos:

There is so nice. Loving them for this good gesture! Though using their network is horrible.
Re: MTN Foundation Maternity Ward Support Project (photos) by PACHRIS(m): 5:19pm On Apr 09, 2016
Yes kudos to mtn my town is among general Hospital igbeti of state the work was fantastic with two incubator donated
Re: MTN Foundation Maternity Ward Support Project (photos) by ideology(m): 5:27pm On Apr 09, 2016
Beremx:
angry
i know you are close to buhari, just tell him to CHANGI our maintenance culture, hehehe
Re: MTN Foundation Maternity Ward Support Project (photos) by emmymdk: 5:37pm On Apr 09, 2016
Na our Money...
Re: MTN Foundation Maternity Ward Support Project (photos) by Rhea(f): 5:37pm On Apr 09, 2016
Well done MTN. Please go and pay that fine as well

1 Like

Re: MTN Foundation Maternity Ward Support Project (photos) by Nickymezor(f): 5:40pm On Apr 09, 2016
Wow! Datz super cool... Grt job @ MTN
Re: MTN Foundation Maternity Ward Support Project (photos) by theSpark(m): 5:48pm On Apr 09, 2016
realone2012:
Nice gesture from MTN! That's how to do it, give back to the society. I hope other companies will follow suit.
The problem now is maintenance tho!

And in other totally different news. I'M SURE MUST CHRISTIANS DONT KNOW WE HAVE FAR MORE MUSLIMS IN ISRAEL THAN CHRISTIANS! I'M VERY SURE.

I think there are more Palestinian Christians in the West Bank than Israeli Christians
Re: MTN Foundation Maternity Ward Support Project (photos) by Mbediogu(m): 5:59pm On Apr 09, 2016
this does not justify snatching our credit. One hour national airtime fraud on mtn subscribers can do much more than this. Abeg una
Re: MTN Foundation Maternity Ward Support Project (photos) by mydeporch(f): 6:00pm On Apr 09, 2016
These are beds that will make you like to give birth. Hope they maintain it very well.
Re: MTN Foundation Maternity Ward Support Project (photos) by gentle007(m): 6:05pm On Apr 09, 2016
Mediapace:
I know bae. Can't watch them cheating,i've even removed their sim,their data is outrageous

You are only being sentimental. MTN is the relatively the best network provider in Nigeria.
Re: MTN Foundation Maternity Ward Support Project (photos) by gentle007(m): 6:10pm On Apr 09, 2016
PUSH1:
Since this change Mantra..
Some companies now realize their duty
Lol. This has nothing to do with change mantra. You can ask google so as to discover when mtn foundation started and what they have achieved.
Re: MTN Foundation Maternity Ward Support Project (photos) by abbeyty(m): 6:14pm On Apr 09, 2016
I trust my people in the next few months now you won't recognise this place again due to lack of maintenance.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Taking Injections Or Drugs, Which Is Best For The Body. / How Much Does It Take To Carry Out Autopsy In Nigeria? / Corpse Goes Missing In Ebonyi Mortuary (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.