Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,583 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

Maternity picture of Lady who survived Breast Cancer Will Move You To Tears - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Maternity picture of Lady who survived Breast Cancer Will Move You To Tears (30656 Views)

Sorrow As Gallant Mopol Who Survived Many Battles, Dies Suddenly. Photos / 24-Year-Old Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Her Story & Photos / Lady Who Survived Fire Burns Strips Unclad To Celebrate Recuperation (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maternity picture of Lady who survived Breast Cancer Will Move You To Tears by Thepasserby(m): 4:31pm On Feb 10, 2017
Life is just unfare, where did all these sicknesses come from?

Each time I look at this picture, one thing keeps reoccurring in my mind, How will the baby be breast fed?

Such is life.

Screenshot taken from palmchat.

Www.Palmchatnow.com

4 Likes

Re: Maternity picture of Lady who survived Breast Cancer Will Move You To Tears by casttlebarbz(m): 4:49pm On Feb 10, 2017
Lord have mercy

2 Likes

Re: Maternity picture of Lady who survived Breast Cancer Will Move You To Tears by lilybonny(f): 6:12pm On Feb 10, 2017
Wow shocked
Re: Maternity picture of Lady who survived Breast Cancer Will Move You To Tears by lilybonny(f): 6:12pm On Feb 10, 2017
Wow cry
Re: Maternity picture of Lady who survived Breast Cancer Will Move You To Tears by rattlesnake(m): 11:23pm On Feb 10, 2017
Thepasserby am moved to tear you slap
Re: Maternity picture of Lady who survived Breast Cancer Will Move You To Tears by princefunmmy(m): 8:16am On Feb 11, 2017
Touching... The baby won't have a feel of sucking boobs

1 Like

Re: Maternity picture of Lady who survived Breast Cancer Will Move You To Tears by Mouthgag: 9:04am On Feb 11, 2017
angry
This nonsense should stop!

We must everything about ladies be show-off

Why should nonesense baby bump pictures be trending

1 Like

Re: Maternity picture of Lady who survived Breast Cancer Will Move You To Tears by soberdrunk(m): 9:04am On Feb 11, 2017
chai!! Congrats to her cancer is evil menhhhh!! Them just commot the 2 side mirrors and some of us cannot drive car without side mirror angry angry

6 Likes

Re: Maternity picture of Lady who survived Breast Cancer Will Move You To Tears by shorlla(m): 9:04am On Feb 11, 2017
hmm...
Re: Maternity picture of Lady who survived Breast Cancer Will Move You To Tears by Ogashub(m): 9:05am On Feb 11, 2017
sad

Re: Maternity picture of Lady who survived Breast Cancer Will Move You To Tears by Lionize: 9:05am On Feb 11, 2017
Thepasserby:

Each time I look at this picture, one thing keeps reoccurring in my mind, How will the baby be breast fed?

Such is life.

Www.Palmchatnow.com

Many babies survive without breast.

13 Likes

Re: Maternity picture of Lady who survived Breast Cancer Will Move You To Tears by CaptainBomb(m): 9:05am On Feb 11, 2017
How i wish my sister can survive hers.

35 Likes

Re: Maternity picture of Lady who survived Breast Cancer Will Move You To Tears by wiloy2k8(m): 9:05am On Feb 11, 2017
lol
Re: Maternity picture of Lady who survived Breast Cancer Will Move You To Tears by gqboyy(m): 9:06am On Feb 11, 2017
Thank God for your life
Re: Maternity picture of Lady who survived Breast Cancer Will Move You To Tears by thorpido(m): 9:06am On Feb 11, 2017
Double mastectomy...chai

Not evey child is breatsfed Op,even the mothers with breasts don't all get to breastfeed.Some don't lactate.

5 Likes

Re: Maternity picture of Lady who survived Breast Cancer Will Move You To Tears by plumule(m): 9:06am On Feb 11, 2017
lawd even a guys breast is bigger than hers anyway sillicon is not costly for the whites
Re: Maternity picture of Lady who survived Breast Cancer Will Move You To Tears by anonymuz(m): 9:06am On Feb 11, 2017
if the baby happens to be a boy he will be a suckertive....
Re: Maternity picture of Lady who survived Breast Cancer Will Move You To Tears by MidolsStudent(m): 9:06am On Feb 11, 2017
She does not have breast
Re: Maternity picture of Lady who survived Breast Cancer Will Move You To Tears by gqboyy(m): 9:06am On Feb 11, 2017
CaptainBomb:
She will, God willing

15 Likes

Re: Maternity picture of Lady who survived Breast Cancer Will Move You To Tears by Nobody: 9:07am On Feb 11, 2017
Strong woman..

2 Likes

Re: Maternity picture of Lady who survived Breast Cancer Will Move You To Tears by babyfaceafrica: 9:07am On Feb 11, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Maternity picture of Lady who survived Breast Cancer Will Move You To Tears by Nobody: 9:07am On Feb 11, 2017
CaptainBomb:
She will by his grace(God),so worry no more for the Lord is in control.

14 Likes

Re: Maternity picture of Lady who survived Breast Cancer Will Move You To Tears by buzquet(m): 9:08am On Feb 11, 2017
She is a fighter
Re: Maternity picture of Lady who survived Breast Cancer Will Move You To Tears by AlphaStyles(m): 9:09am On Feb 11, 2017
shocked Lord Jesus have mercy
Re: Maternity picture of Lady who survived Breast Cancer Will Move You To Tears by tydi(m): 9:09am On Feb 11, 2017
100per sure draw match available
chat me up
Re: Maternity picture of Lady who survived Breast Cancer Will Move You To Tears by rakazytee(f): 9:11am On Feb 11, 2017
CaptainBomb:

If what u type is true, I strongly pray that she survive it n give a joyful testimony.

2 Likes

Re: Maternity picture of Lady who survived Breast Cancer Will Move You To Tears by Bimpe29: 9:12am On Feb 11, 2017
Allahu Samad.

2 Likes

Re: Maternity picture of Lady who survived Breast Cancer Will Move You To Tears by Nobody: 9:13am On Feb 11, 2017
Life is a bitch.

Thank science for her life. Am sure not having a breast wont get in the way of the babies health as it would have been if we were to turn back the hand of time to the BCs
Re: Maternity picture of Lady who survived Breast Cancer Will Move You To Tears by MrHighSea: 9:15am On Feb 11, 2017
No suck for d boy n im popsy. Cancer get cure cos I like looking at breast.
Re: Maternity picture of Lady who survived Breast Cancer Will Move You To Tears by Nobody: 9:17am On Feb 11, 2017
Thepasserby:

Such is life.

Www.Palmchatnow.com

Life is a bitch.

Thank science for her life. Am sure not having a breast wont get in the way of the babies health as it would have been if we were to turn back the hand of time to the BCs
Re: Maternity picture of Lady who survived Breast Cancer Will Move You To Tears by Adonis3: 9:19am On Feb 11, 2017

C'mon there are other means na

Last last she go use ABC milk

#Adonis3HasSpoken
Re: Maternity picture of Lady who survived Breast Cancer Will Move You To Tears by francotunsco: 9:32am On Feb 11, 2017
princefunmmy:
Touching... The baby won't have a feel of sucking boobs
Pathetic really, but, the baby will after couples of years coming...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Foods You Should Never Eat After A Workout / Secrets Of Nigeria’s Illicit Codeine Trade Revealed - BBC Investigation / Woman, Daughter Stranded In India Over Hospital Bills (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.