Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Homosexuals Do Not Choose To Be Homosexuals – Archbishop Desmond Tutu - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Homosexuals Do Not Choose To Be Homosexuals – Archbishop Desmond Tutu (2255 Views)

King James Version Of The Bible Is For Homosexuals And Rastafarians–ghanaian Rev / South African Archbishop Desmond Tutu Hospitalized For Infection / Bishop Desmond Tutu’s Daughter Quits Priesthood After Her Gay Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Homosexuals Do Not Choose To Be Homosexuals – Archbishop Desmond Tutu by Okworigeorge(m): 8:31am On Apr 10, 2016
calliope:

Must one be gay, to defend lgbtqia community? ........
He isn't gay...... He chose not to dwell in bigotry and hate tongue
with the time and passion he dedicated to that post, yes. I'm sure if he isn't, then he knows someone who is.
Re: Homosexuals Do Not Choose To Be Homosexuals – Archbishop Desmond Tutu by McSterling(m): 8:39am On Apr 10, 2016
Okworigeorge:
u gay?
The vacuous mind of a superficial homo sapien. You think one must be gay to defend gay people
Re: Homosexuals Do Not Choose To Be Homosexuals – Archbishop Desmond Tutu by McSterling(m): 8:49am On Apr 10, 2016
Okworigeorge:
with the time and passion he dedicated to that post, yes. I'm sure if he isn't, then he knows someone who is.
Yes, just the same way John Brown must have been a black man. If he wasn't black, then why the hell did he sacrifice his life to end slavery? He must have been black.

1 Like

Re: Homosexuals Do Not Choose To Be Homosexuals – Archbishop Desmond Tutu by Okworigeorge(m): 9:05am On Apr 10, 2016
with the time and passion he dedicated to that post, yes.I'm sure if he isn't, then he knows someone who is.
McSterling:
Yes, just the same way John Brown must have been a black man. If he wasn't black, then why the hell did he sacrifice his life to end slavery? He must have been black.
I'm sure ur John Brown also had black friends
cheesy cheesy
Re: Homosexuals Do Not Choose To Be Homosexuals – Archbishop Desmond Tutu by McSterling(m): 9:15am On Apr 10, 2016
Okworigeorge:
with the time and passion he dedicated to that post, yes.I'm sure if he isn't, then he knows someone who is.
I'm sure ur John Brown also had black friends
cheesy cheesy
Your logic is deeply flawed. One doesn't need to have a vested interest in a cause in order to support that cause. Respect for human rights is enough motivation.

2 Likes

Re: Homosexuals Do Not Choose To Be Homosexuals – Archbishop Desmond Tutu by Okworigeorge(m): 9:39am On Apr 10, 2016
McSterling:
Your logic is deeply flawed. One doesn't need to have a vested interest in a cause in order to support that cause. Respect for human rights is enough motivation.
wit d way u cari dis mata for head lyk dis, I only get 1 question for u...

U

GAY?
Re: Homosexuals Do Not Choose To Be Homosexuals – Archbishop Desmond Tutu by Revolva(m): 9:44am On Apr 10, 2016
I don't ave any problem wit gay folks I no even send dem.....y problem with them is so much media attention on them. As if the world problem is smaller then theirs...they can be in their closet who cares
Re: Homosexuals Do Not Choose To Be Homosexuals – Archbishop Desmond Tutu by McSterling(m): 10:05am On Apr 10, 2016
Okworigeorge:

U

GAY?
smh
Re: Homosexuals Do Not Choose To Be Homosexuals – Archbishop Desmond Tutu by analice107: 6:03pm On Apr 10, 2016
durentdbiitch:
undecided Total BS!!
Yes, it is. But deep down you know you are a recruit. When the Anti-Christ appears on stage he shall bend you over.
Re: Homosexuals Do Not Choose To Be Homosexuals – Archbishop Desmond Tutu by flightz(f): 8:22pm On Apr 10, 2016
0rex:

Thank you. This subject has now picked my interest.
you might not be straight afterall.
Re: Homosexuals Do Not Choose To Be Homosexuals – Archbishop Desmond Tutu by flightz(f): 8:27pm On Apr 10, 2016
Okworigeorge:

U

GAY?
from experience, people that ask this question are covert and self loathing faggs who derive succor in bullying people perceived to be lgbt.

1 Like

Re: Homosexuals Do Not Choose To Be Homosexuals – Archbishop Desmond Tutu by flightz(f): 8:28pm On Apr 10, 2016
analice107:

Yes, it is. But deep down you know you are a recruit. When the Anti-Christ appears on stage he shall bend you over.
#faints
Re: Homosexuals Do Not Choose To Be Homosexuals – Archbishop Desmond Tutu by flightz(f): 8:29pm On Apr 10, 2016
I think I need a ban. Imagine mukina2 and dominique digging eachother. Hahahaha while lalasticlala and seun watch on. Buhahhahaha
Re: Homosexuals Do Not Choose To Be Homosexuals – Archbishop Desmond Tutu by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 10, 2016
flightz:
you might not be straight afterall.
Lol... I'm as straight as the metre rule dear.

Some information I'm getting on this thread just brings some potentially interesting bible study topic:
Who 'perverted' the animals which are gay?
Re: Homosexuals Do Not Choose To Be Homosexuals – Archbishop Desmond Tutu by flightz(f): 9:12pm On Apr 10, 2016
You might be bicurious. Also, a large percentage of queer people do not know they are queer. Some ladies get to know after suffering heartbreak from men and vice versa. Whichever way, one should to true to oneself without which happiness might be a farce in the long run.
Re: Homosexuals Do Not Choose To Be Homosexuals – Archbishop Desmond Tutu by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 10, 2016
flightz:
You might be bicurious. Also, a large percentage of queer people do not know they are queer. Some ladies get to know after suffering heartbreak from men and vice versa. Whichever way, one should to true to oneself without which happiness might be a farce in the long run.
Stop... just stop.
I may be trying to be understanding of people no matter their sexual orientation but the whole idea disgusts me & I can NEVER contemplate it.
Re: Homosexuals Do Not Choose To Be Homosexuals – Archbishop Desmond Tutu by flightz(f): 9:24pm On Apr 10, 2016
0rex:

Stop... just stop.
I may be trying to be understanding of people no matter their sexual orientation but the whole idea disgusts me & I can NEVER contemplate it.
don't take it personal sweerie. #kiSses
Re: Homosexuals Do Not Choose To Be Homosexuals – Archbishop Desmond Tutu by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 10, 2016
flightz:
don't take it personal sweerie. #kiSses
grin tongue grin
Re: Homosexuals Do Not Choose To Be Homosexuals – Archbishop Desmond Tutu by loco4love: 12:08am On Apr 11, 2016
You see whats happening to some boys and young men is that they face sex violence of all kinds from male sex perverts-rapists and even female perverts who molest them from a very young age. Yes some women and girls molest boys/men too especially those deemed as soft targets who wont retaliate for fear of losing their jobs etc. Since they find it hard to get justice when they have been victimized. Many teenboys/young-men leave their jobsites because of this sexual predators to get away from them some lose their jobs when they complain or confront their attackers. These teenboys/ young men are usually straight males/ heterosexuals with sexual attractions towards females of the nubile range.
Its not these victimized boys and mens fault its their molesters fault. But the situation is quickly construed to justify the violent perps. These rapists are getting away with multiple acts of male rape, sodomies and molestations because society so corrupt punishes the victim instead of the perpetrators. The aim of sodomizing males is to force them into a "PEDERAST LIFESTYLE". Most of them don't want to be sexual perverts or inverts afterwards and never will even though some of them do "CAVE IN" . The effect on the male rape victim who wants to have normal/natural relations with nubile females like marriage, courtship etc of the same age-group becomes seriously stressed.
The victims of male rape are expected and even pressured by corrupt society to be effeminate, homosexual, transvestite etc. as a way to justify their sexual molestation and to normalize their emasculation. Some males who have been this violent sex molestations state that female relatives have assisted perps in emasculating them or prepping them to be molested by male rapists.
IN SHORT THE SODOMIZERS TRY TO "TURN THEM OUT". There are serious emotional, psychological, mental and in some cases physiological damages done to these sexually victimized males. These males personal sense of manhood, masculinity and manliness is always being attacked by certain peoples around them i.e pervert-perps and even the nightmarish memories of the sexual violence done to them. Some of these males need serious moral counselling and therapy, they need to heal. PLEASE HELP THEM. AND IF YOU DONT WANT TO HELP THEM DONT DRAG THEM DEEPER INTO MISERY.
So as to make them willing objects of sexual violence and to destroy their reputations. They spread the rumors about how these boys/men have been raped but the rapists themselves are glorified in those rumors.
At any given time boys and young men are being raped, sodomized, molested and the homo-sodomite males and fems involved are highly protected. Boys/men are sodomised, emasculated, raped so to speak and comedians laugh about it on TV and make money from this but when women and girls are raped people scream out protesting. This is a hypocritical double standard.
In most cases the boys/men molested or raped are blamed for the violence done to them.
We live in a cruel system run by wicked people. The wicked must be punished. STOP SEXUAL VIOLENCE AGAINST MALES.
Re: Homosexuals Do Not Choose To Be Homosexuals – Archbishop Desmond Tutu by Nobody: 12:34am On Apr 11, 2016
Okworigeorge:
u gay?
Read my post again.

I don't have any problems with gay people, as long as you don't try to rape me.

Bros, don't pm me please. I'm not gay. tongue
Re: Homosexuals Do Not Choose To Be Homosexuals – Archbishop Desmond Tutu by Okworigeorge(m): 9:59am On Apr 11, 2016
Pyrrho:
Read my post again.

I don't have any problems with gay people, as long as you don't try to rape me.

Bros, don't pm me please. I'm not gay. tongue
pm u? cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

UNBAIS Answers To Life's Most IMPORTANT QUESTIONS. / Redeemed Church & The Number 666 / A Loving God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.